Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 16. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 01:54:56 PM
Here every person has own research, thinking and choice of coins but my preference choice is Ripple because it is a good potential coin. And i also think that Ripple is best coin among all coins for investing because after Bitcoin it is the highest marketcap and volume coin.
According to me this is a good time to invest in Ripple at this cheap price and if i got funds then definitely i will again investing in it.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 08, 2018, 12:05:33 PM
if ripple can still provide benefits, I will still invest in ripple, but if there is no development and cannot provide benefits, I will not invest in ripple anymore, so simple.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 08, 2018, 11:32:07 AM
With the current situation of the market, there is no way the past will be repeating again. Notice closely, the price of ripple started to rise when bitcoin also started to skyrocket. This time exactly the same thing is happening, but instead of a rise, we are seeing the price falling down. Bitcoin is going down, so is most of the other crypto currencies along with it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 11:28:54 AM
i already did  Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
December 08, 2018, 11:17:46 AM
If I want to Invest in some centralized coin I would prefer XLM better than XRP , I don't think XRP is a cryptocurrency , but some people buy it because it has good supporters , It has a good team too but it is annoying somehow to see it is not decentralized!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
December 08, 2018, 10:57:11 AM
Against the background of all the events taking place, the ripple seems to me to be quite a good way out of the situation. I mean those people who have available funds or those who have frozen funds due to the precarious position of the market. In their place, I would only invest in 3 coins Bitcoin, ETH, Ripple.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 10:48:50 AM
Yes, It is good to invest in Ripple because of its use case and continues partnership with big financial institutions. I think XRP has a good potential to increase in price in the future. And its a definitely buy for me because the price is very very cheap.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 08, 2018, 10:45:18 AM
Ripple is a good and promising coin, I didn't expect Ripple to be ranked second after bitcoin, and now is the right time to buy Ripple because XRP prices will continue to rise.
Activity: 77
December 08, 2018, 10:39:23 AM
why not, invest if Ripple can still be profitable, it will grow quickly so that it can increase. just be positive and always try your best for good results. if you are always afraid and think negatively then it will happen so you have to think well to make the investment go well. Ripples can still move so that in the future it will benefit you, be patient and always optimistic.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 10:27:44 AM
Yes I would like to invest in ripple, but I will split my investment in some different coins & will not invest my full amount in ripple.
Ripple is a good coin but I want to reduce my risk so I will buy other coin as well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 10:25:55 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

Nice choice  of investing ripple.  As per record , ripple is now in demand . It means  that  more people everyday are investing ripple that is why the price is high. I think this kind of coin will have a great potential in the future, as more people now having trust into it .

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 08, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
I don't think it will be repeated, that kind of bull run I think no longer has a place in this market, the price of cryptos has been quite stable and the only thing that has changed constantly is the volume, so we're probably getting closer to normal and I think the next thing would be mass adoption.

Investment certainly has risks, but this is what makes us curious, Ripple is a good coin because now replacing ethereum is second to bitcoin, I'm sure Ripple prices will continue to skyrocket.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 08, 2018, 10:24:33 AM
I would like to buy more of it as I only have less than a hundred XRP because many banks and other places are using the RIPPLE protocol and because it has a user case I would like to own at least 1k of it before the bull run ever comes in a few years time. I do not see a bull run coming any time soon not for the next two to three years that is because the bears can short everything and make much more money when things ar ein lower percentages as day traders.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
December 08, 2018, 10:22:42 AM
I've been buying a ripple for a long time and until now I still buy it, even though it's not for long-term holdings. I see XRP will be more developed next year.
Activity: 210
December 08, 2018, 10:18:16 AM
I am not planning any new investments in the near future. But in the future, perhaps, this coin is in principle suitable for short-term investments.
I agree for a long investment coin is not suitable due to the fact that many coins have a team , but as you said, for the market activity is probably the best coin
Activity: 280
December 08, 2018, 10:18:02 AM
ripple saw the level of $ 0.25 before, could go down to the same level as the bull season, or catch a new upward trend to maintain second place
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
December 08, 2018, 10:14:51 AM
I am not planning any new investments in the near future. But in the future, perhaps, this coin is in principle suitable for short-term investments.
Activity: 91
December 08, 2018, 10:11:06 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
Do you know the reason why the Bank is interested in using and implementing the technology that Ripple has into their system? This is because Ripple has the potential that is not owned by similar platforms, so there is no reason to refuse to invest in Ripple. Regarding with the price drop this also happened to all crypto so I think this is a natural thing, considering the price of cryptocurrency is very fluctuating.
brand new
Activity: 0
December 08, 2018, 09:43:28 AM
I think it's not good long time investment. In the future there is a same valuve.Because ripple market total Supply is 99,991,757,426 XRP.But XRP is good coin for the deal.
Activity: 392
December 08, 2018, 09:59:20 AM
I think ripple has always been so many times , always pumping was then again blown away , I think when bitcoin will begin again the bullish trend it can safely be to go to ripple
Pages:
Jump to: