Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 13. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 03:32:43 PM
Ripple price is relatively high right now.
I wouldn't invest in it yet
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 10, 2018, 03:28:06 PM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
I think when it comes to following the bullish trend then definitely I think then it will be exactly the same ripple as pumped up to it , and now I think you can take it
Activity: 95
December 10, 2018, 02:56:40 PM
I'm 70% XRP, 15% FCT and 15% NEO.  I began buying XRP in Aug 17' and started again recently.  I'll continue to buy XRP over the next 3-4 months with the intention of holding for 5 years across 2-3 more market cycles.  One XRP matures and is the cross-border payment settlement standard it will be worth many, many times its current price.  XRP is a unique digital asset to solve for the internet of value.  Its the most decentralized, fastest, cheapest and most scalable at the moment.  Yes, I said decentralized, please see the article in the link below.

https://fudbingo.com/the-xrp-blockchain-is-centralised
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 02:52:11 PM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

Yes, of course, Ripple is a very interesting coin. I have this altcoin in my portfolio and I did'nt plan to sell it. I think in the future the price of this coin will rise. Wink
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 02:47:15 PM
I am currently investing in ripple. Because I've always bought a little ripple for my long-term investment. Ripple also followed ethereum and was ranked second in the coinmarketcap. Of course this is a good thing, the current market trend is indeed falling, but this is the right time to buy a ripple or something else.
Activity: 378
December 10, 2018, 02:42:35 PM
I will invest in Ripple in case it drops to 10 cents. In the current realities of the fall of the entire crypto market, the price of 30 cents for 1 XRP looks overvalued. Most likely it will decrease.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 10, 2018, 01:43:42 PM
I have not dared to invest or buy a ripple for the long term usually I only buy for short-term trading because this ripple has a very vulnerable price which makes me afraid to hold the ripple too long.
But if you mind observing how ripple move from this bear market from most of those coins who fell to hard ripple is one of those who still trying to survive, not also a fan of this project but just watching the coin movements can be a good alternative while btc and ETh still suffering from long bearish movements ripple can be both long and short its behind how you are willing to maximize your earnings.
Activity: 420
December 10, 2018, 12:22:33 PM
I strongly believe that ripple is a excellent coin and it has great potential.It proved it self and people took lot of profit from the ripple so i will definite invest in ripple more.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
December 10, 2018, 12:20:14 PM
Right now I am investing in Ripple even though it is not for the long term, because I am a trader, I see Ripple continuing to experience significant development, and in my opinion, Ripple is one of the altcoins that is profitable for me, because Ripple can continue to maintain prices even though the crypto currency is in a long bearish period
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 10, 2018, 12:10:36 PM
ripple is going to be in top and to tell you the truth, i am not sure if it is a chance or design. being centralized coin, ripple might be promoted by those who is interested in this crytpo to become the chosen one
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 10, 2018, 12:03:14 PM
I think buying ripple now its good idea, but i am already bought it at highs.
So i will wait when fake currency get strong between btc and eth

You know, I am hesitating whether to invest in it or not. On one hand, I do not trust the centralized currency. On the other hand, Ripple has got the second position already and it is going to grow as I see.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
December 10, 2018, 10:59:27 AM
I will not invest to RIPPLE anytime now, i will still choose ETHEREUM and hold for it.
Market price that can give more profit in the future is Ethereum even with BTC, ETH will win.
especially once ETH 2.0 launch in the community, i will buy more now.
Activity: 322
December 10, 2018, 10:58:33 AM
Given that Ripple in all areas of the contract and partnership conclude, I would not be surprised if they attract even more investors!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 10, 2018, 10:55:53 AM

Ripple was created by bankers. I have no doubt that all finance in the world are owned and managed by banks. Therefore, I am sure that this coin will grow until a certain point. But as we know, wherever there are banks, there are manipulations. Of course, Ripple can make a good profit, but we must correctly calculate the time when the coin will need to get rid of Tongue
Activity: 504
December 10, 2018, 10:44:36 AM
I invest in ripples, because I think this project is quite commercial and will grow, because the organizers and companies (especially banks) that work together are mutually beneficial.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
December 10, 2018, 10:41:30 AM
Actually yes, Ripple has a very great volume and position on the coinmarketcap. It is in the second place. Additionally, Ripple has the different technology. It offers the system related to the bank system in the fiat. So, it is more than what the other cryptocurrencies do. I also believe that Ripple will be one of the most promising coins to hold.
Activity: 30
December 10, 2018, 10:18:46 AM
for me, ripple is one of the best
Activity: 728
December 10, 2018, 09:35:08 AM
I can invest in Ripple, but i dont see why it is different from another coins on the market. May be just because of huge marketcap, so for me it can be just short time investment, for long time i like low caps.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 10, 2018, 09:25:41 AM
I think I'll invest in Ripple. When will the height he can fly much higher than before. At that moment, the main time to sell, when everything is at its peak, then not to stay out of business.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 09:20:26 AM
Now you don’t need to invest in coins that were once popular because their time has passed and most likely they won’t get more of this popularity, so you should pay attention to coins that are not popular  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: