Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 20. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
September 24, 2018, 04:08:05 AM
Absolutely. Why not?

Its not going to be for decentralized and support for the blockchain technology but I guess those people who will support it are up for one thing alone - PROFIT.
The team had publish an interesting blog lately which claim they are more decentralized than BTC and ETH, of course people may not believe them but since the price spikes recently, I guess some of us bet on its claim.
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
September 24, 2018, 04:06:00 AM
I still don't believe that the bull season came in the first year with the first ripple, but then the bitcoin price was around $ 16,000 right after the ethereum had risen.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 04:03:13 AM
I think I'll study more on ripple then i decide to buy or not...hope ripple will createa new history like past year Smiley       
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 03:59:39 AM
Currently I have not invested in Ripple, but I see this coint has good potential for the future, Ripple is also now widely known, if you buy ripple intention now is the right time and invest
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 24, 2018, 03:49:28 AM
Too many topics about ripple just after pump Undecided It is already late to invest - if you created such topic in the beginning of September than it would be great discussion but now everyone understand that it is late to invest in pumped coin while bear market is still on
Activity: 812
September 24, 2018, 02:53:31 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
I think there will not such a big increase on it, but there are opportunities on ripple to invest still

I believe ripple is going to be good player  in upcoming months in the Crypto world because of its huge market cap and circulation supply. Investor showing interests in investing on ripple hence the value will increase in upcoming months for sure!!

I would invest on a Ripple because with this development is able to generate more profits that bring it into coins that are very capable of reliably. In addition to the Ripple itself became the main coins are very valuable.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
September 24, 2018, 02:45:31 AM
For now, maybe I haven't invested in Ripple. At least if you want to invest in ripple now is a very good time to invest there. Because we see the ripple market price is still low. it is an advantage that we can and we hold for some time to come. and we will get good profits in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 24, 2018, 02:21:02 AM
If you closely follow the news, and the project has a lot of them, good prospects for the development of the project, then I think that investing in ripple will be very profitable if it continues its growth, it is inevitable
Activity: 1002
September 24, 2018, 02:17:18 AM
I don't invest in ripple. If in my opinion, ripple is one of the same altcoins as ethereum, the price is currently falling. if it is possible to ride the ripple, of course you can
Do you follow the graph of Ripple last week? Its price has increased double and touches $0.57 per XRP right now.
In my opinion, if a coin can not be mined I will never buy it.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
September 24, 2018, 02:11:13 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
I think there will not such a big increase on it, but there are opportunities on ripple to invest still

I believe ripple is going to be good player  in upcoming months in the Crypto world because of its huge market cap and circulation supply. Investor showing interests in investing on ripple hence the value will increase in upcoming months for sure!!
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
September 24, 2018, 02:06:10 AM

i am contemplating to invest in ripple. i believe there are still room for its price to grow.  but i just dont know upto when this bull will run. 1000x is out of question anymore. maybe we can do 5-10x max if possible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
September 24, 2018, 01:49:39 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 01:48:38 AM
I would have invested in XRP but not now, because a few days ago its price had doubled. While XRP is a coin worth investing in for the long term, buying at a high price is not a smart option.
Activity: 126
September 24, 2018, 01:47:21 AM
Ripple surprised us all with the current developments. The future is motivated by supply and demand. With leadership behind the coin and banks using it, the more XRP will be sourced from the supply, creating a wave effect of demand that will slow but steadily increase the value of the digital currency.
I won't say don't invest, but be watchful.
Activity: 619
September 24, 2018, 01:45:07 AM
Ripple is the perfect example of Pump and Dump coins since this is backed up by banks that obviously greedy community behind this crypto so if you don’t wanna become a victim of this trap better stay away from this one..you are lucky if being part of pumping but what about if the dumping comes to you?Lol this is a joke
I also want to invest on a Ripple. recently I see individual room development of Ripple that many experienced an increase.
 It is capable of being an advantage by having a Ripple for investment in the future.
I plan to invest against the Ripple. see the development of Ripple is very nice this year by investing more Ripple.
 so for now I collect Ripple to produce more coins for investment in the future.
Activity: 233
September 24, 2018, 01:37:46 AM
I think it's better to invest in Ethereum then ripple because Ethereum is the second big coin in Crypto world. and it has a great future in 2018.
Activity: 154
September 24, 2018, 01:31:09 AM
The cryptocurrency technology developed by Ripple is the best at this time. One of the technologies developed by Ripple will bridge the payment problem between digital currencies and the existing banking industry.

In general, a cryptocurrency can only make payments to the same type of cryptocurrency wallet. So for example, you can only send payments in the form of Bitcoin to a Bitcoin wallet.

If you want to make a payment to a bank account in US dollars using Bitcoin, then first you have to sell your Bitcoin in exchange and get a number of dollars, then you transfer the dollar to a bank account.

Because Ripple technology promises solutions that also benefit banks, it is not surprising that Ripple developers get a lot of support from the world banking industry.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
September 24, 2018, 01:14:38 AM
Ripple is a good altcoin to be able to decide on the investment, but it has just got a big boost! Investments at this time should be carefully considered!
In general, most altcoin in Top # 100 on Coinmarketcap can decide long term investment!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
September 24, 2018, 01:11:47 AM
Ripple is a dark horse. It is still not clear whether it is connected with the company of the same name and whether its banks actually use it. I would refrain from investing in it

With the rise happening in last week now it has suddenly become the forefront in the race for the investors to think about this coin as it can again rise back to 20 - 50% in coming months. Though it was a under performer till this time and now suddenly in market cap on 3 rd rank.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 24, 2018, 01:09:25 AM
Ripple is a dark horse. It is still not clear whether it is connected with the company of the same name and whether its banks actually use it. I would refrain from investing in it
Pages:
Jump to: