Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 10. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
And what about that shady thing with unlocking wings being unavailable at the day of Binance delisting announcement? That was the most shady things here. Was it ever established if it was an inside job or something else and was it ever established how many people lost how much money because of that (what was the scale of it? We need a report) and were they ever refunded (and it so, was the refund sufficient or simply some kind of consolation prize). That lockout was very suspicious and basically killed trust in the project. Still holding though because no point selling at this stage.

There was a bug that has already been fixed.

Well, everyone knows there was a bug but that’s not the real question. That’s quite convenient that the bug happened when the delisting news was announced. Why some people were able to unlock and some not? How many people were affected ane how much money they lost because of that incident? Were they refunded and if so how much of their losses? What Wings is planning to do to regain the trust after that convenient incident? Was there investigation to prove who was responsible for that and if perhaps it was an inside job and only some insiders were able to withdraw while regular users could not? Couple of big accounts were liquidated on that day while many others were locked, please check on block explorer. I am still holding my wings as an investment but after that incident I would never lock it in your contract knowing that in case of black swan scenario another convenient bug could happen, preventing users from moving the wings out of the contract while some big accounts are selling freely. Give us lists of addresses affected and some explanation and results of your internal investigation.

You can always unlock directly without using ui via smart contract.

Bug was only on ui/backend.

As I said, it didn’t directly affect me since my wings were not locked since I found it more profitable to trade it on the exchanges, but what you are actually saying basically confirms what I stated above, that basically on the day of the delisting announcement only insiders and people who figured out the alternatives to your interface were able to withdraw, while regular users were unable to sell and needed to wait till those groups sell and then conveniently the issue was fixed. If you don’t see it as reason for internal investigation and figuring out who profited on this the most and how many people lost their money and that trust was damaged I don’t know how to make you take this more seriously. Red flag till there is investigation and blog post on it instead of trying to diminish it.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
And what about that shady thing with unlocking wings being unavailable at the day of Binance delisting announcement? That was the most shady things here. Was it ever established if it was an inside job or something else and was it ever established how many people lost how much money because of that (what was the scale of it? We need a report) and were they ever refunded (and it so, was the refund sufficient or simply some kind of consolation prize). That lockout was very suspicious and basically killed trust in the project. Still holding though because no point selling at this stage.

Well, everyone knows there was a bug but that’s not the real question. That’s quite convenient that the bug happened when the delisting news was announced. Why some people were able to unlock and some not? How many people were affected ane how much money they lost because of that incident? Were they refunded and if so how much of their losses? What Wings is planning to do to regain the trust after that convenient incident? Was there investigation to prove who was responsible for that and if perhaps it was an inside job and only some insiders were able to withdraw while regular users could not? Couple of big accounts were liquidated on that day while many others were locked, please check on block explorer. I am still holding my wings as an investment but after that incident I would never lock it in your contract knowing that in case of black swan scenario another convenient bug could happen, preventing users from moving the wings out of the contract while some big accounts are selling freely. Give us lists of addresses affected and some explanation and results of your internal investigation.

You can always unlock directly without using ui via smart contract.

Bug was only on ui/backend.

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Binance, in it's most recent effort to begin offering Startup/Funding/Launchpad - IEO token services , CZ recognized WINGS as direct threat & competing for same clients&vc which are many Swiss bank/investors, some being worlds largest.
 WINGS advanced predictive *fully developed* operating token launch platform is competitor to Binance new IEO token launch services. Also note timing of events Smiley

It is nice to see another reward payout I also received from this prediction. I hope in future more projects will big rewards will join this platform to promotion to reach bigger audience of crypto related.

Thanks for your support!
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

It is nice to see another reward payout I also received from this prediction. I hope in future more projects will big rewards will join this platform to promotion to reach bigger audience of crypto related.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Do we need a FR yet? For one of the free forecast, I made a correct forecast and received 0 rating as a reward. Why?

We will have an announcement regarding this soon

My previous question has not yet been answered, but I will ask the next one. Did you pay Binance for a listing or was it free at the time?

No

Of course, they paid, while the wings turned over to binance, the market was booming, and the exchanges asked for the maximum money for the listing, especially binance.
Especially as far as I know, the Wings have no friends on Binance.
I am also interested in the question on the score. If you cancel all the forecasts, the rating will be reset, and suddenly there will still be payments, then how will they be calculated?

If you cancel before the payment you will not get anything

A stock exchange like Binance will not risk its reputation. They and so not bad earn on volumes.
Do we need a FR yet? For one of the free forecast, I made a correct forecast and received 0 rating as a reward. Why?

We will have an announcement regarding this soon

My previous question has not yet been answered, but I will ask the next one. Did you pay Binance for a listing or was it free at the time?

No

Of course, they paid, while the wings turned over to binance, the market was booming, and the exchanges asked for the maximum money for the listing, especially binance.
I am also interested in the question on the score. If you cancel all the forecasts, the rating will be reset, and suddenly there will still be payments, then how will they be calculated?

If you cancel before the payment you will not get anything
copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 562
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
WINGS - The Lightweight Library Announcement

http://[Suspicious link removed]/2NV90F8

very cool. seems you guys are finally getting on track with community stuff ! hat off
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

The Disappointing Fall of Wings DAO

https://www.cryptotelegraph.com/news/fall-wings-dao/

lol what a bunch of bullcrap. whoever wrote this article never even read the wings (overly complicated to my taste) whitepaper. they're also making up crap that i'm pretty sure never happened like
"the team promised early on that quality projects would swarm to their service and offer excellent rewards in exchange for accurate forecasts, confident that users would like what they saw. That way, the team said, everyone would make money."

I've been following wings closely since their ico in nov 2016 and one thing is for sure - they never made promises of money making and quality projects - actually, they took a very regulatory safe side ( a little too safe probably, for the crypto community's taste) where they simply didn't make any statements about future value or "excellent rewards" or stuff like "everyone would make money". it's simply not their dna - and before i wrote this i actually made a full web search and also their telegram and discord channels to make sure.

i think someone is going to great lenghts trying to take the price down in an attempt to possibly accumulate.

proof to support the above theory via simple search - seems someone got paid to write the article and then send to different shit websites to publish, which they did without even checking what it says.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10s6OvoYvY0ITNSLP8V8BBjGfBogcXtYwD5Nt5pVA6dg/edit

I hope the community is smarter than this. and i hope wings does something about whoever it is that's driving this campaign (if something can even be done).

Yes, you are SPOT ON!

*It is disgruntled/terminated ex-employees spreading the fud.

*These same former employees/person(s) contacted exchanges with false information and inaccurate statements - prompting the exchanges to de-list Wings without valid reason as a precaution.

This is all clear. But now what? What will the team do next? What measures will they take to catch up?

Read this :
https://blog.wings.ai/wings-latest-updates-364b453def1d

lol what a bunch of bullcrap. whoever wrote this article never even read the wings (overly complicated to my taste) whitepaper. they're also making up crap that i'm pretty sure never happened like
"the team promised early on that quality projects would swarm to their service and offer excellent rewards in exchange for accurate forecasts, confident that users would like what they saw. That way, the team said, everyone would make money."

I've been following wings closely since their ico in nov 2016 and one thing is for sure - they never made promises of money making and quality projects - actually, they took a very regulatory safe side ( a little too safe probably, for the crypto community's taste) where they simply didn't make any statements about future value or "excellent rewards" or stuff like "everyone would make money". it's simply not their dna - and before i wrote this i actually made a full web search and also their telegram and discord channels to make sure.

i think someone is going to great lenghts trying to take the price down in an attempt to possibly accumulate.

proof to support the above theory via simple search - seems someone got paid to write the article and then send to different shit websites to publish, which they did without even checking what it says.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10s6OvoYvY0ITNSLP8V8BBjGfBogcXtYwD5Nt5pVA6dg/edit

I hope the community is smarter than this. and i hope wings does something about whoever it is that's driving this campaign (if something can even be done).

Yes, you are SPOT ON!

*These same former employees/person(s) contacted exchanges with false information and inaccurate statements - prompting the exchanges to de-list Wings without valid reason as a precaution.

This is all clear. But now what? What will the team do next? What measures will they take to catch up?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Yes, you are SPOT ON!

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I see everything has calmed down completely (((Do you think the project has a chance to be reborn?

This project is still in the game even it has been delisted from big exchange but Bittrex have active market. I hope in future this will more powerful comeback this project have very active dev team.

they started to ban for uncomfortable questions, do you think it's worth believing in this team?

I was also blocked because of my opinion. Very disappointing. I sincerely believed that they have a future. Now they need to keep at least the current exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: