Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 7. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
The appearance of free forecasts could be immediately regarded as a red flag. This meant that there were no normal projects for candidates for the forecast.
But I do not remember what they would say specifically about rebranding, most likely the name will remain the same, only the direction of the project will change.
And if I am not mistaken at the end of last week, more detailed information should have appeared, but for now silence ...

I agree that adding a large number of low-grade projects was a bad marketing move. About rebranding said the administrator in the telegram Alexander, and I think that this is the right decision. Because a new direction is a new project.

They said we can see some results on the git hub, if someone understands something in this, you can look and tell us

Acording to https://github.com/WingsDao it looks like they're experimenting in different directions - a new blockchain concensus, something they call eth peg zone and a relay based on Cosmos SDK.
Its actually very interesting.

What do you think in the current conditions it will be in demand? Forecasts gave a good profit, I hope and here we will make good money
I don't think there will be paid forecast ever, ICO days are gone, IEOs are the new hot thing. Let's see where the new direction leads, I'm sitting on sidelines watching..
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Dear community, we are excited to launch the first version of WINGS DAO. Please read the announcement and details here:

https://blog.wings.ai/dao-testnet-announce-bb9cefb9f870
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
The appearance of free forecasts could be immediately regarded as a red flag. This meant that there were no normal projects for candidates for the forecast.
But I do not remember what they would say specifically about rebranding, most likely the name will remain the same, only the direction of the project will change.
And if I am not mistaken at the end of last week, more detailed information should have appeared, but for now silence ...

I agree that adding a large number of low-grade projects was a bad marketing move. About rebranding said the administrator in the telegram Alexander, and I think that this is the right decision. Because a new direction is a new project.

They said we can see some results on the git hub, if someone understands something in this, you can look and tell us

Acording to https://github.com/WingsDao it looks like they're experimenting in different directions - a new blockchain concensus, something they call eth peg zone and a relay based on Cosmos SDK.

What do you think in the current conditions it will be in demand? Forecasts gave a good profit, I hope and here we will make good money
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 562
I haven't been in this thread since 2017. But before I went in to read some updates, I wasn't surprised that Wings took a hit 97% market loss hit. Without knowing what went down with Wings in the last two years, I'm certainly amused that the same whining is found here and all the other altcoin markets. Face it, the whole altcoin market was dumped and abandoned.

They are now working on a new direction. I think many of us wings gave a good profit.
I made very good money on forecasts and have not yet sold my wings.

I don't think so. I think that time of Wings has already ended (if they will not find another path of development). It was interesting idea when this project started. But as we see, success of this idea wasn't longterm.
The project was dependent on the ICO market, and I think the team understood that, but why didn't they think about the fate of the project in advance? Now we're all waiting for a new direction.

Most likely they will fail. The market is rapidly moving ahead and without a lot of money, and the community cannot keep such a project in working order.
Maybe they should launch a new project that will be the third in their history on the crypto market.
There was talk about rebranding, so we can talk about a completely new project, but when the team will announce a new direction no one knows. I wonder what they'll offer us.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
I haven't been in this thread since 2017. But before I went in to read some updates, I wasn't surprised that Wings took a hit 97% market loss hit. Without knowing what went down with Wings in the last two years, I'm certainly amused that the same whining is found here and all the other altcoin markets. Face it, the whole altcoin market was dumped and abandoned.

They are now working on a new direction. I think many of us wings gave a good profit.

I don't think so. I think that time of Wings has already ended (if they will not find another path of development). It was interesting idea when this project started. But as we see, success of this idea wasn't longterm.
The project was dependent on the ICO market, and I think the team understood that, but why didn't they think about the fate of the project in advance? Now we're all waiting for a new direction.

Most likely they will fail. The market is rapidly moving ahead and without a lot of money, and the community cannot keep such a project in working order.
Maybe they should launch a new project that will be the third in their history on the crypto market.
How can you be very sure that they will fail because in my opinion it is better to keep abreast of the developments because we ourselves also do not know what will happen in the future and if we really have to launch a new project hopefully it will happen
Only a little amount of user earned on Wings platform. For many others users these predictions were the way to frezze their tokens. Those users didn't receive any profit from predictions. So, I think, it's the one of reason why platform became not interesting for users.

The platform was popular when there were forecasts with a good reward. After the free forecasts appeared, people began to leave.
copper member
No one will give money to the third project, I very much doubt that there will be masochists who decide to invest in a team that fails twice and at stake were not $ 1k but millions.
Here, without options, only rebranding and a good choice of development direction will help. If the idea is really worth it, then rebranding is not needed.
Activity: 980
Merit: 270

Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Only a little amount of user earned on Wings platform. For many others users these predictions were the way to frezze their tokens. Those users didn't receive any profit from predictions. So, I think, it's the one of reason why platform became not interesting for users.
Activity: 41
Merit: 3
This project looks dead! Developers only imitate work Shocked
copper member
the question of decreasing prices is common because there may be a lot of investor who are starting to sell it because they see a rising btc price
This is true, traders began to pour funds into Bitcoin and other more stable cryptocurrencies with a greater chance of growth in a growing market.
The wings are still weak, and in the near future, the pamp is not expected, people did not want to freeze cash, when you can make good money on numerous IEO.
Especially on the IEO Binance chic take-off, plus continue growing, giving fantastic profits.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10

They might plan something because it is impossible for them to stay silent about this situation , WINGS is not a new project  Wink

Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

Activity: 980
Merit: 270

It was a common thing. They built everything for one version of the market and the market has changed. And instead of changing, they continued to bend their line.
What reminds coal producers who do not understand that it is time for oil and gas. Almost all of them eventually went bankrupt.
Pages:
Jump to: