Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 6. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
According to rumors, have you closed your office? It's true? And if so, how many people you have left in the team (if I correctly understood you fired some).
Is that really the rumor and help the team make clarification so that everything is clear and not confused, and about your question, maybe you should be patient and wait for an answer from his team
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
There are rumors that the next delisting that will be arranged by bittrex will be this token. It surprises me at all that he is still trading there.
With such "successful results" which the token shows over the last year, it is surprising that he is still there. Let's see what the team will come up with led by stas oskin.
According to rumors, have you closed your office? It's true? And if so, how many people you have left in the team (if I correctly understood you fired some).
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
Guys, there can be other way of project development. But I'm not sure that it will be succesfull. Team is keeping silence. There is no any communication with community, and nobody knows what should we wait in near future in Wings project.
If you can know if there are problems related to the team and the community if that is true, I hope the problem can be resolved soon and the team can do something for the development of the project.
Activity: 41
Merit: 3
- Maximum of 10 people left from the community
- The price goes down all the time
- The team has always been very irresponsible to the project, and nothing has changed.
- I think the team sells their tokens
Wait for nothing, because there will be nothing..
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Guys, there can be other way of project development. But I'm not sure that it will be succesfull. Team is keeping silence. There is no any communication with community, and nobody knows what should we wait in near future in Wings project.
This shit is dead..
Team? Any news in a new direction? We are who keep some tokens want to see the news and not just promises that everything will be soon. Many are already tired of waiting and the lower the price(now under 400 sat) goes the less those who have to keep tokens.
I am sad to say this, but the wings have no future. The team didn't care about the project and the community.
Did the development team not do anything so that the wings condition could come back again and have sure hope but if you look at it right now it is true what you say that wings don't seem to have a future

The problem of many companies, both large and small, is that they do not change course in time, and as a result, the ship breaks on the rocks.
Wings had a good start when there was no market growth. I remember how they finish 2k btc ico and immediately entered the top 50 after the bancor and adex forecast.
But then the team instead of changing and adding options apparently decided that nothing needs to be done. The market quickly changed and the ico boom passed.
And when the price began to fall, they started introducing more and more new fake projects for the forecast several times a day. The community did not understand this and stopped voting. And after delisting from the binance, community showed the team a red card and sell all.
The story of the rise and fall of a good company.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
I am sad to say this, but the wings have no future. The team didn't care about the project and the community.
Did the development team not do anything so that the wings condition could come back again and have sure hope but if you look at it right now it is true what you say that wings don't seem to have a future
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
what happens guys?
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029523891
wings no longer be accessible to usa customers?   
Yes that is correct, Wings and many other tokens/coins won't be available to US customers. Bittrex is simply complying with US regulations. Price of Wings is dropping a lot after this news.

There is always sad to see dumped coins price further drop Sad
There was so high hopes about Wings idea -  After all it was going to be decentralized governance organization  - very useful solution with potentially epic uses Sad And now it is not sure if it even survive, right? Sad
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
what happens guys?
Yes that is correct, Wings and many other tokens/coins won't be available to US customers. Bittrex is simply complying with US regulations. Price of Wings is dropping a lot after this news.
If it's true that the price of wings is currently down a lot, I think this is the right time to buy it, but it all depends on the decisions of each person

I'm not sure that wings is the best token for investments. We don't see any any development of project for the last time, and it means that there are no any reasons for rise of price.
I'm gonna agree with you here. Wings doesn't have any utility now, Maybe that'll change in the future. For now I wouldn't recommend buying, I see various better opportunities..
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
what happens guys?
If it's true that the price of wings is currently down a lot, I think this is the right time to buy it, but it all depends on the decisions of each person

I'm not sure that wings is the best token for investments. We don't see any any development of project for the last time, and it means that there are no any reasons for rise of price.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
what happens guys?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The appearance of free forecasts could be immediately regarded as a red flag. This meant that there were no normal projects for candidates for the forecast.
But I do not remember what they would say specifically about rebranding, most likely the name will remain the same, only the direction of the project will change.
And if I am not mistaken at the end of last week, more detailed information should have appeared, but for now silence ...

I agree that adding a large number of low-grade projects was a bad marketing move. About rebranding said the administrator in the telegram Alexander, and I think that this is the right decision. Because a new direction is a new project.

They said we can see some results on the git hub, if someone understands something in this, you can look and tell us

Acording to https://github.com/WingsDao it looks like they're experimenting in different directions - a new blockchain concensus, something they call eth peg zone and a relay based on Cosmos SDK.
Its actually very interesting.

What do you think in the current conditions it will be in demand? Forecasts gave a good profit, I hope and here we will make good money

don't see anything forecast wise so i don't think they're chasing this direction. looks more like they're trying to move into decentralized finances or something of the sort. might be a good direction
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
what happens guys?
Activity: 826
Merit: 262
what happens guys?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
The appearance of free forecasts could be immediately regarded as a red flag. This meant that there were no normal projects for candidates for the forecast.
But I do not remember what they would say specifically about rebranding, most likely the name will remain the same, only the direction of the project will change.
And if I am not mistaken at the end of last week, more detailed information should have appeared, but for now silence ...

I agree that adding a large number of low-grade projects was a bad marketing move. About rebranding said the administrator in the telegram Alexander, and I think that this is the right decision. Because a new direction is a new project.

They said we can see some results on the git hub, if someone understands something in this, you can look and tell us

Acording to https://github.com/WingsDao it looks like they're experimenting in different directions - a new blockchain concensus, something they call eth peg zone and a relay based on Cosmos SDK.
Its actually very interesting.

What do you think in the current conditions it will be in demand? Forecasts gave a good profit, I hope and here we will make good money
I don't think there will be paid forecast ever, ICO days are gone, IEOs are the new hot thing. Let's see where the new direction leads, I'm sitting on sidelines watching..
ICO's days are gone, and no one knows how long IEO will last. Now it is very difficult to predict in what direction the whole crypto industry will move. So I will also choose the position of observer.
Pages:
Jump to: