Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 5. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
I haven't checked WINGS in a really long time any idea if the team is still working on the project? and what are they currently working on? price has fallen a lot since I last checked.
Last I heard they were going to implement DAO, Like if people wanted a new feature and if it got enough votes that feature will be worked on, Besides that there's probably nothing new..

It could be a nice feature of the platform if it gets added but I doubt that would be enough to save us from the constant dump of WINGS tokens. My investment value is down to almost 80%
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I haven't checked WINGS in a really long time any idea if the team is still working on the project? and what are they currently working on? price has fallen a lot since I last checked.
Last I heard they were going to implement DAO, Like if people wanted a new feature and if it got enough votes that feature will be worked on, Besides that there's probably nothing new..
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
I myself also do not follow the development of this project so I also can not provide any information to you,
maybe you can ask the team directly so everything is clear I hope the team develops the project
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
legendary
What wallet for main net?
Any ETH wallet should work fine. Wings is pretty much dead (At least for me), It was good in ICO days now no one is using it. I hope things change and platform gets used again.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
What wallet for main net?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 562
It seems not bad news arrived. We did not have to wait particularly long this time, recently announced a new project and now Mainnet has been launched.
We didn’t even see the testnet, but we already had Mainnet rolled out - it is already starting to please me.
If I understand correctly, then the wings lock will also be implemented here if you vote for a specific project.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Hey. When will we see the next news? And I would be very happy to see reward for bitdepositary, I don’t know why, but in the telegram my question about this payment is ignored
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It would be good if the foundation were to release a high level financials. In particular how much cash it holds and how many dfinity tokens it holds which apparently are worth near $25/coin now (1000x Roi). I believe that the assets of the foundation are valued at many multiples of the current market cap.

Frankly I’m surprised at the low level of transparency. If there were more transparency at least I could have a reasonable chance to sell my tokens closer to the “book value” so that I could move on from this finally.

It shouldn’t be this hard with so much money in the bank for the foundation staff to do the right thing for all holders.

I have no idea about the team financials but I've conducted some research regarding unreleased coins trading prices (DOT, DFN, GRAM, etc) this last week and I think you are exceptionally confused about DFN coins value. OTC of DFN go between $1 to $ 2 per token (depending on the lockup period), and its not even on high demand (yet).

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dfinity-iou?utm_content=dfinity-iou&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko

andreesen horowitz paid about $10/coin one year ago

perhaps you are confused… there is no lock up for seed round dfn coins…

I am well aware of the valuation the last rounds of DFN were invested at, however today, realistic OTC prices for DFN go around  $ ~1 to $ ~2 (also dont think AH bought at those prices. They received the tokens as additional to stock in the dfinity for profit so its more of a hoax really). regarding lockup thats not exactly correct - only the public pre-seed doesn't have a lockup and vesting (until they decide to change that), so depending what round of tokens you are selling you will have a different price. The highest OTC price for unlocked DFN i found was $ 2.25

Unfortunately the coingecko prices are far from realistic. i know someone that has 55K DFN who he tried to sell at half the price on coingecko via a lot of known OTC dealers (incl. circle,coinbase, kraken otc desk, cumberland, etc) and simply wasn't succesful in months as nobody wanted to pay 50% of the coingecko price and he wouldn't lower the price.
Anyway he would be very very happy to sell at even $ 10 if you have a buyer, i'm sure he will gladly pay you a nice finders fee.
I am sad to say this, but the wings have no future. The team didn't care about the project and the community.
Did the development team not do anything so that the wings condition could come back again and have sure hope but if you look at it right now it is true what you say that wings don't seem to have a future

The problem of many companies, both large and small, is that they do not change course in time, and as a result, the ship breaks on the rocks.
Wings had a good start when there was no market growth. I remember how they finish 2k btc ico and immediately entered the top 50 after the bancor and adex forecast.
But then the team instead of changing and adding options apparently decided that nothing needs to be done. The market quickly changed and the ico boom passed.
And when the price began to fall, they started introducing more and more new fake projects for the forecast several times a day. The community did not understand this and stopped voting. And after delisting from the binance, community showed the team a red card and sell all.
The story of the rise and fall of a good company.

Sad, but true. The fake projects flooding proved to be a poor idea and it wasn't corrected until it was too late, and it only had negative impact. I've seen the recent updates for the DAO and overall its cool i think but its still slow and it doesn't advance the project. they need to pivot and try something else. they were working on a new paper which wasn't released still, would be nice to get a view of that
It would be good if the foundation were to release a high level financials. In particular how much cash it holds and how many dfinity tokens it holds which apparently are worth near $25/coin now (1000x Roi). I believe that the assets of the foundation are valued at many multiples of the current market cap.

Frankly I’m surprised at the low level of transparency. If there were more transparency at least I could have a reasonable chance to sell my tokens closer to the “book value” so that I could move on from this finally.

It shouldn’t be this hard with so much money in the bank for the foundation staff to do the right thing for all holders.

I have no idea about the team financials but I've conducted some research regarding unreleased coins trading prices (DOT, DFN, GRAM, etc) this last week and I think you are exceptionally confused about DFN coins value. OTC of DFN go between $1 to $ 2 per token (depending on the lockup period), and its not even on high demand (yet).
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

I agree that transparency in this project is zero. But friend dont agree that there is a lot of money in the fund. The team closed its physical office plus fired people from the team.
For me this is the biggest sign that a project has a big problem now.

I was on the team until february and this past winter in the chat I informed the community how much approximately the foundation had. You can go in the chat and ask yourself I’m sure someone will dig it up.

So unless they took millions in cash and set it on fire the foundation should have loads and loads of money and probably way more than it had in the winter due to BTC and Eth rise.

Anyway it would be professional and good for salvaging their reputations for them to hire someone with communications skills and to get some transparency so holders of the coin are not left in the dark and spreading baseless rumors.

In this project, they will not save money by losing the community and the crypto exchange they have lost everything.
Price is not interesting to anyone. And another question is why most of the tokens are still in the bianance wallets?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

I agree that transparency in this project is zero. But friend dont agree that there is a lot of money in the fund. The team closed its physical office plus fired people from the team.

I was on the team until february and this past winter in the chat I informed the community how much approximately the foundation had. You can go in the chat and ask yourself I’m sure someone will dig it up.

So unless they took millions in cash and set it on fire the foundation should have loads and loads of money and probably way more than it had in the winter due to BTC and Eth rise.

Anyway it would be professional and good for salvaging their reputations for them to hire someone with communications skills and to get some transparency so holders of the coin are not left in the dark and spreading baseless rumors.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

Activity: 41
Merit: 3
There are rumors that the next delisting that will be arranged by bittrex will be this token. It surprises me at all that he is still trading there.
With such "successful results" which the token shows over the last year, it is surprising that he is still there. Let's see what the team will come up with led by stas oskin.

Team said they're in contact with Bittrex, Though anything can happen. Basically anyone holding now should write their investment off.

According to rumors, have you closed your office? It's true? And if so, how many people you have left in the team (if I correctly understood you fired some).
Is that really the rumor and help the team make clarification so that everything is clear and not confused, and about your question, maybe you should be patient and wait for an answer from his team

It's true! Admin from russian telegram chat confirmed that the office was closed
They moved their office somewhere else if I remember correctly.

Not. Closed!
legendary
There are rumors that the next delisting that will be arranged by bittrex will be this token. It surprises me at all that he is still trading there.
With such "successful results" which the token shows over the last year, it is surprising that he is still there. Let's see what the team will come up with led by stas oskin.

Team said they're in contact with Bittrex, Though anything can happen. Basically anyone holding now should write their investment off.

According to rumors, have you closed your office? It's true? And if so, how many people you have left in the team (if I correctly understood you fired some).
Is that really the rumor and help the team make clarification so that everything is clear and not confused, and about your question, maybe you should be patient and wait for an answer from his team

It's true! Admin from russian telegram chat confirmed that the office was closed
They moved their office somewhere else if I remember correctly.
Activity: 41
Merit: 3

Pages:
Jump to: