Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 100. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hope something is happening in wings tomorrow or this week. I bought some more on purpose
only way smth will happen - the beta realese
as far as I know it is going to happen in jan 2018
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Hope something is happening in wings tomorrow or this week. I bought some more on purpose
only way smth will happen - the beta realese
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
I've read that the Daoact rewards payout has been delayed,
Is there any date yet to when it will be paid out

after the main ICO is done and the coins actually exist
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I've read that the Daoact rewards payout has been delayed,
Is there any date yet to when it will be paid out
Activity: 251
I very much hope to see this project with a good idea and the opportunity to organize the growth process qualitatively?
After a good looking of the project, i'm really impressed ... That's a truly nice project, i'm following it closely anyway.
Hope you a big success ! Grin Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
This sounds great to hear some words on launch of beta version which will happen almost after a month. This is good news the team is working hard to make process all pending rewards.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Looking at how badly the WINGS fell (in bitcoins), I'm starting to think that payments of forecasts will not rehabilitate it
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Wings beta launch on 12 December

Not true. According to info on Wings telegram it was pushed to 2018. And this is why there is recent price fall. Also note that biggest rewards (stox, Bancor, blackmoon) were already paid out and the ones that are left are much lower so this is why many people are selling, 2017 was the year of ICOs and 2018 will be another trend (perhaps Bitcoin itself), so ICO related project like Wings are falling.
Whose that person above you?
he's creating an airdrop thread here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2547414
is this legit?

I also interested to know the status of this airdrop promo. Is the team officially involve into this promo and there is date about the launch of beta version. Let's see how this will go.

The promo comes from a n00b account, so...

Anyway the testnet beta is supposed to happen around Xmas.  We have 4 audits of the smart contracts happening now.  So depending on how those audits go the beta launches sometime in january.

Also if you have't checked yet BMC rewards are out - worth about $600k in ETH and BMC tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Not true. According to info on Wings telegram it was pushed to 2018. And this is why there is recent price fall. Also note that biggest rewards (stox, Bancor, blackmoon) were already paid out and the ones that are left are much lower so this is why many people are selling, 2017 was the year of ICOs and 2018 will be another trend (perhaps Bitcoin itself), so ICO related project like Wings are falling.
he's creating an airdrop thread here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2547414
is this legit?

I also interested to know the status of this airdrop promo. Is the team officially involve into this promo and there is date about the launch of beta version. Let's see how this will go.
Activity: 490
what a hot news! Lionell Messy joined the Sirin Labs as a ambassador. For thise who have forgotthen - we have forecasted this project on the wings. What a sorry I have not forecasted more
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

is this legit?
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
Hi Dev, Wings is now 0.49USD. Is this the best you guys can do?
When are you going to post an update about what's going on. Investors are very pissed.
The new release better lift the price to $5.00 USD.

Sad
When will release BETA Wings? i didnt see any date for release.
maybe new year ha?
Why does everyone expect that the beta will raise the price by 10 times? The beta version is just the beginning and will not affect much the price.
Now we are it pre-beta phase.
https://blog.wings.ai/introducing-the-ico-supermind-the-left-brain-7a5a317ca1fa
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
When are you going to post an update about what's going on. Investors are very pissed.

Sad
When will release BETA Wings? i didnt see any date for release.
maybe new year ha?
Activity: 256
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
what a soory to look at the chart and the buy side on the bittrex also. When at leat 10-15% rise? I hate this bullish btc! Ive never thought I would have BtC but it happend
The price of the wings remained the same, this bitcoin went crazy and flew to the moon. You just have to wait this period and soon everything will return to its place.
i agree with you said.the btc is fly now.we only need time to wait the wing to back.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Sad
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
hey I did a forecast 10hours ago, transaction went ok but nothing on website... I need to make another one ??
edit: I made a second one, and a third one on experimental site with 42gwei and nothing,only fees are going out.. fck this..
It is becuase of eth traffic jams. Hope soon it will be fixed. I have some transactions that are pending for several hours. It is  so annoying

finaly I did a 4th forecast on it with 600k gas limit and 60gwei... fcking cryptocats 8dollars for a forecast
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
The price drops only in relation to BTC. And the dollar price remains. So do not panic. Waiting for new distribution
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
what a soory to look at the chart and the buy side on the bittrex also. When at leat 10-15% rise? I hate this bullish btc! Ive never thought I would have BtC but it happend
The price of the wings remained the same, this bitcoin went crazy and flew to the moon. You just have to wait this period and soon everything will return to its place.
Pages:
Jump to: