Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 104. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
i deposit wings to my account..but when i try to forecast i receive the error message i don't have enough wings..why?

You need to fund your Wings account with small amount of ETH for transactions.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
i deposit wings to my account..but when i try to forecast i receive the error message i don't have enough wings..why?

Are you Wings already locked inside another forecast.
Did you fill properly the amount of wings you wanted to use for the forecast on the valuation & feedback page?
Do you have eth on your account?
Activity: 406
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Beta release is what I have been anticipating and I will be able to buyback my  wings tokens to start my forecasting all over again . Hopefully sooner as it is a good time to buy and tank my wings tokens.

Beta will be available by the end of November?
Activity: 364
WINGS has given us NOTHING.  how many tokens meant for rewards wings been holding for many months now. incompetence is displayed.

I hope they will be able to manage the backlogg of rewards...

The backlogg is 24 Projects (not counting the latest) Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
WINGS has given us NOTHING.  how many tokens meant for rewards wings been holding for many months now. incompetence is displayed.

I hope they will be able to manage the backlogg of rewards...
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Beta release is what I have been anticipating and I will be able to buyback my  wings tokens to start my forecasting all over again . Hopefully sooner as it is a good time to buy and tank my wings tokens.
Activity: 826
Wings - a great way to invest in ICO. Instead of money, you invest your time and do not risk losing money. It remains to wait for rewards on forecasts.
you first need to invest money (buy WINGS tokens), to invest the time. But despite this, the project is really successful
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
Wings - a great way to invest in ICO. Instead of money, you invest your time and do not risk losing money. It remains to wait for rewards on forecasts.
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
I was going to invest in that INS ICO but now, i'll just forecast my wings hehe. I don't lose anything and i will get back my wings, as easy as that.
Activity: 914
It`s pleasure to see that more and more new projects donate some % from their cap to WINGS Forecasters. Interesting ICO that is available for forecasting now is INS Ecosystem and Cybertrust.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
All the received tokens for forecasting I’m getting automatically as soon the ICO is over???
No not in pre-beta, Here developers have to manually create smart contracts for rewards distribution. When full beta is developed the rewards will be automatically given to the users. Currently developers are working on blackmooncrypto rewards.  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
All the received tokens for forecasting I’m getting automatically as soon the ICO is over???

Not yet. On the beta and release version of the platform, some of the payments will be automatic.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
After tomorrow will be December! And in December, should be beta launch , maybe there is a more definite terms?

They are about 6 months late on the roadmap.. I'm no longer sure to see the beta launch in December! Maybe will be in Q1 2018

Absolutely not, first they (the project doing the ICO) usually pay the bounty and after some time (it can be months) Wings pays the rewards to forecasters.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
After tomorrow will be December! And in December, should be beta launch , maybe there is a more definite terms?
Beta will be ready when it's ready. Developers do not have the right to make a mistake, because then the price of the wings can fly down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi all,

I have made few forecasts (10 over the last 6 months) with my wings token, but never received even one token of  reward.
I was wondering if it is normal or if I missed something. Could someone explain me exactly how the rewards works (who exactly will receive, and when)?
I cannot find that information, nowhere.

Thank you very much.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
I really wonder what the developers WINGS still have not released BETA version. What they get away with it so long. The markets this growth is only good news would be nice
Jump to: