Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 102. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
is there a list of the forecasts that can be already redeemed the rewards? heard bmc is one of them

Bancor, Stox, CoinDash and recently released is BMC rest of the finished projects are still under the process. Now dev is working on them to release the reward as soon as possible hopefully it will happen soon.
Looks like you missed Adex! Next rewards release will be of Indorse then Bitjob i think. Anyways eagerly waiting for beta release.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
is there a list of the forecasts that can be already redeemed the rewards? heard bmc is one of them

Bancor, Stox, CoinDash and recently released is BMC rest of the finished projects are still under the process. Now dev is working on them to release the reward as soon as possible hopefully it will happen soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I would like to know, what ICO owners should do to be listed in WINGS forecast?
How much it costs?

For this they need to contact developers in telegram channel. The cost nobody voiced
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I would like to know, what ICO owners should do to be listed in WINGS forecast?
How much it costs?
Activity: 406
Merit: 114
Is there a spread sheet for BMC payouts?  I wasn't around to participate, but I'm interested in seeing how the forecast payments break down.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I heard the new rewards are coming..But the price still in the dip. However all the market is skyrocketing! When to the moon wings?? We are waiting
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
Great rewars were only because the BMC collected a hard cap 30 millions and 90% of the forecasts were correct. For most other forecasts, the payment will be much lower.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
In beta, if a forecaster doesn't want to earn rewards from a project whose tokens sound like they may be considered a security, would they mark it as spam, ask the project to change the reward to a percentage of ETH raised or just not participate in the forecast?
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Is interesting to see, how so good token cost so low, time to buy till is cheap.
Yes, that`s rather strange, because WINGS - one of projects who already have working product + some prominence (a lot of projects join to WINGS system. It`s good for WINGS forecasters as they have chance to get free wings for right answer of project`s collected summ in ETH or $).
Activity: 347
It seems to me that people have forgotten, the team has planned a variety of implementations in addition to predicting ICO and development of beta version
Like what?
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
It seems to me that people have forgotten, the team has planned a variety of implementations in addition to predicting ICO and development of beta version
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I did a forecast for Blackmoon Crypto back in September. I went to the "valuation & feedback" page, but there is says "Your reward 0 ETH / 0 BMC". Is this normal?  Huh
If you are very wrong with the forecast, then this is normal.
And those who predicted 30 million, received a decent reward of about 3%

You are right, thanks for the reply. I missed one zero in the prediction number and obviously, this completely missed the prediction. Damn zeroes...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
I was surprised to see how much I have earned for forecasting BMC . Way to go Wings and so much anticipation that I am waiting for RSK implementation probably next year . But first the beta version of Wings platform is in line for release . I don't know exactly when but things are looking rosy for the wings platform.

I earned around 1000$ for forecasting BMC. Wow really good reward. Wings passive income is incredible. This will only get better!! Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I was surprised to see how much I have earned for forecasting BMC . Way to go Wings and so much anticipation that I am waiting for RSK implementation probably next year . But first the beta version of Wings platform is in line for release . I don't know exactly when but things are looking rosy for the wings platform.
Activity: 30
Hi Wings, I really like this project, but why is every thing on coin market cap pumping and Wings is not?
I am trying to say that i invested in this project Wings and ARK at the same time.
ARK is over $4.00 USD and Wings is trying to hold on to 0.57 USD. This is what makes me mad.
I should have invested all into ARK. The Wings Devs are taking forever to post updates and so the price suffers.
Again, i like Wings, so i will continue to hold my Coins, but just disappointed that the Devs don't come here and
say anything.

Embarrassed
SNS
Activity: 516
I did a forecast for Blackmoon Crypto back in September. I went to the "valuation & feedback" page, but there is says "Your reward 0 ETH / 0 BMC". Is this normal?  Huh
If you are very wrong with the forecast, then this is normal.
And those who predicted 30 million, received a decent reward of about 3%
Activity: 52
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Finally the team released the rewards for BMC this is nice to see people start receiving their rewards after long time of wait. Now the team is working so hard to implement more contracts to make this process much faster.
Activity: 621
Merit: 507
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
When I vote for an evaluation by „locking in“ my wings.... the ICO ends... when can I withdraw my wings and still be eligible to receive rewards? Do i have to wait  until the ICO has ended... Can it then withdraw my wings and still get the payment?
You can basically withdraw your locked Wings after the forecasting period is over, which you can track on an "Info" tab of a project under Project reward information.
Then, of course, you have to wait until ICO ends, because that's what you actually do, forecast how much funds this ICO will get.
After it ends, wait for the information on twitter or wings official telegram chat you can get your reward, then go to the project's "Valuation & Feedback" tab and claim it.
Jump to: