Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 97. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Hi, I had a question understanding Wings, what motivates a project to launch a prediction campaign on the wings platform?

Exposure and ability to check community sentiment on proposed ICO reaching its' goal.  that being said the wings community is responsible for the exposure, so it's up to individual forecasters to help with that. the foundation only provides the software it's up to you all to do something with it and make wings work for projects.
there are many reasons why the price of token is not growing, it is possible to name the reason that bitcoin is growing, but I think the main reason is the reward for forecasting you have to wait too long.

Let the price of wings as long as possible be cheap. I can buy as many wings as possible. For forecasters, it is much better to have cheap wings. But I think this price will not last long.
Already gradually begins to rise, you need to take action as quickly as possible
and a successful flight

I think before the launch of the beta, the wings will not fly away very much. But if the rewards will go in huge numbers, then I can not have time to increase the volume of cheap wings.
It should happen in the same time( I mean beta launch and massive payouts) according to the devs plan. But beta test is only in jan son in mainet only in feb. We wont see massive payouts till feb

beta testnet is this month.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
There is advantage of wings - rewards tokens can still make a few x's of course if it not sell immediately
It has nothing to do with majority of tokens. Only few projects that wee forecasted on the platform can make tothemoon
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
There is advantage of wings - rewards tokens can still make a few x's of course if it not sell immediately
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Everything is passing this project. Ripple will get to $5usd before this gets to 0.90

Don't be so negative, I hope some better time comes with Wings with the new year.The price is close to ICO and we may soon see it sailing to 10k sat by Q1.
Activity: 406
Hi, I had a question understanding Wings, what motivates a project to launch a prediction campaign on the wings platform?
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Everything is passing this project. Ripple will get to $5usd before this gets to 0.90

If the ripple reaches $ 5 this is very good. This token is also in my portfolio. The main thing is to diversify risks.
For wings you can receive in the form of rewards tokens of other companies that can make huge%. Think about it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
there are many reasons why the price of token is not growing, it is possible to name the reason that bitcoin is growing, but I think the main reason is the reward for forecasting you have to wait too long.

Let the price of wings as long as possible be cheap. I can buy as many wings as possible. For forecasters, it is much better to have cheap wings. But I think this price will not last long.
Already gradually begins to rise, you need to take action as quickly as possible
and a successful flight

I think before the launch of the beta, the wings will not fly away very much. But if the rewards will go in huge numbers, then I can not have time to increase the volume of cheap wings.
It should happen in the same time( I mean beta launch and massive payouts) according to the devs plan. But beta test is only in jan son in mainet only in feb. We wont see massive payouts till feb

and a successful flight

Activity: 308
hello, i have few questions on how wings works. 1.) when you "lock in" wings, is it basically staking? 2.) do you get the wings back after the lock in period?
Activity: 574

and a successful flight

Activity: 182
Does anybody know at what point (number of wings) does it not make sense to forecast? At a certain value X, gas prices might be more expensive than what you can earn with Wings.
I see that almost everyone forecasted 80-100kETH for Sirin, I said 250k and I think big reward is incomming ! Cheesy
how much did they collected as for now?? Actually I have foregotten my forecast already but I will check it soon. Nevertheless I will wait for sirin payouts. It is promising project
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Someone tried now to withdrawal the wings from the forecasts? I see the price of gas is very expensive. Did you See Messi's impact on fees SIRIN LAB?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I see that almost everyone forecasted 80-100kETH for Sirin, I said 250k and I think big reward is incomming ! Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

It is 100% this. It means that is a dead project until they don't give rewards.

just posted some last week about $600K+ in ether and bmc tokens

https://blog.wings.ai/blackmoon-crypto-project-update-following-wings-evaluation-9a8e221121d

Are you kidding us? you pay 1 reward/year out of 15 and then say " shut up we paid you one reward last week"
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

https://blog.wings.ai/blackmoon-crypto-project-update-following-wings-evaluation-9a8e221121d

Oh, well that just leaves all the other overdue rewards missing. I kind of figured you would pop up with that simple excuse.

Quite horrible reply actually - What about ALLLL the other long much overdue rewards? Where is this new hire? No action only excuse.

LOL. you pay 1 reward in 6 months and gonna run on that until when?

Do you read what version of WINGS platform? Do you know what is mean alpha? We investors know wings is alpha now, so rewards coming with delay. I don't understand dudes like you. You don't read white papers don't read anything..

If you don't want wait, dump your wings intro my orders and make wings fork with working rewards etc. 95% in Ethereum blockchain don't have working product. Wings is one project that working maybe slowly maybe not very well, but working. It's long term project, and this project will give good profit in future be sure, so please don't FUD here. If you try FUD to make price cheap, i have good news for you, price is  cheap now.

Pages:
Jump to: