Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 101. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
what a soory to look at the chart and the buy side on the bittrex also. When at leat 10-15% rise? I hate this bullish btc! Ive never thought I would have BtC but it happend
Activity: 406
why experimental change the gas price by itself when i launch a transaction? i set 0.00000001 but the transaction was launched with gas price to 0.00000042
Activity: 185
hey I did a forecast 10hours ago, transaction went ok but nothing on website... I need to make another one ??
edit: I made a second one, and a third one on experimental site with 42gwei and nothing,only fees are going out.. fck this..

Quit changing the GWEI amount, you cannot send or change forecast without correct Gwei/Gas amount - it will reject. Pay or don't play.

Yes, it appears that changing the Gas price doesn't work out well anymore.
Because of the crytokitties madness, i had to use 50 GWEI to forecast (all my other forecast were unsucessful), whereas i used to pay 1GWEI a few days ago.
This could become an issue for small forecasters as the cost of forecasting is now a few USD.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
hey I did a forecast 10hours ago, transaction went ok but nothing on website... I need to make another one ??
edit: I made a second one, and a third one on experimental site with 42gwei and nothing,only fees are going out.. fck this..
It is becuase of eth traffic jams. Hope soon it will be fixed. I have some transactions that are pending for several hours. It is  so annoying

Everyone loving those crypto kitties lol. Etheruem shows how vulnerable it is. Wow.  Oneven things slows all
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Just submit your forecast once with default gwei/fees. I too was frustrated with this, My forecast eventually got locked in.
Activity: 322
There is a bug on experimental.wings.ai when forecasting a project: if you set gas price to 0.000000001 the transaction will be launched with gas price settet do 42 Gwei.
Tryied 2 times, happened 2 times.

tx 0xa769dd5de38539c190414c958d98cce64ae956506ac3e4101ce0375d2f066b91
tx 0xe8511f9be9b3d49d50dba2c159c3173410b6d80240790d4ea6c7842d3b4f8852
It is becuase of eth traffic jams. Hope soon it will be fixed. I have some transactions that are pending for several hours. It is  so annoying
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
question, how is this done? "reminder there is a 5000 $WINGS reward for shepherding/advising a new forecast to use WINGS" ??
This means that if you find a project that will participate in voting on platform, you will receive a reward. Referral system
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
question, how is this done? "reminder there is a 5000 $WINGS reward for shepherding/advising a new forecast to use WINGS" ??
You have advise or ask a project/ICO(That's really interesting and will raise good amount of money) to use Wings platform, If the ICO uses Wings platform, You'll be rewarded 5k Wings.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
Hi Dev, When will you post the update?
This is the only coin that's not pumping.
EMC2 is killing everything right now.
Why can't this go $1.00 USD?
My investment is dyingGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Only coin that is not pumping? Can't you see most altcoins are still at very low prices? And Wings is still actually higher than its ICO price. 😝 I think Wings will be back to its previous highes next year.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi Dev, When will you post the update?
This is the only coin that's not pumping.
EMC2 is killing everything right now.
Why can't this go $1.00 USD?
My investment is dyingGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Two new forecasts were added to the platform:
Lendoit
FCFL - Fan Controlled Football League
Who wants to be among the first to forecast?
I did forecast for Lendoid, this catch my attention even before WINGS posted this for forecasting. Agree also with others opinion, next year should be very good for WINGS.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
when to the moon?? all alts are in green..pump is everywhere. Only wings are not growing at all. I mean the btc price. What wrong with wings?

the devs.
definitely they are wrong!

Too early to call them wrong, let's see once we move to the next phase of development, the price should rise.2018 should be a good year for wings.
Activity: 397
Merit: 254
How much raised projects. In one place:

https://golos.io/wings/@dmitriu/sbory-ico-prognozirovavshikhsya-na-wings

The text is in Russian but who has collected understandable.
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
Two new forecasts were added to the platform:
Lendoit
FCFL - Fan Controlled Football League
Who wants to be among the first to forecast?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
it team wings why price is so low and bad. no rewards forever, only cheap touting promises, {cheap talk no delivery} is problem. nobody buy wings when developers can not deliver rewards whihch is what whole purpose of wings for.
 afraid no more rewards for this year, project rewards are devastatingly behind an devs do not care. see price of wings for this is the real reason.

quite pitiful worst coin i own of 2017

we will not see anymore rewards this year, it is said hurting wings and all faithful investors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
when to the moon?? all alts are in green..pump is everywhere. Only wings are not growing at all. I mean the btc price. What wrong with wings?

the devs.
definitely they are wrong!
Pages:
Jump to: