Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 99. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Bad times came to Wings Holders:
Due the cryptokitties, we need to place >20 GWEI + 400k GAS for forecasting now. 3.5$+ for every forecast sounds not very positive...

Today, the network is unloaded, so that withdrawal tokens already can be much cheaper.  Gas Price SafeLow (Gwei) is 7
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Due the cryptokitties, we need to place >20 GWEI + 400k GAS for forecasting now. 3.5$+ for every forecast sounds not very positive...

I don't want to see a similar fate for ETH like BTC where each transaction costs too high and the delay is another part.Will there be a possibility to reduce this clog in the network and send transactions within few minutes on ETH, any workaround?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
While I was holding this coin, I lost a lot of it in bitcoins. And now it is very strong that I did not sell it when it cost 15,000 satosh
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
Expecting Wings beta to launch on 12 December
So Is it here?
Please someone can update me a little here?
Thank you

The beta version will be launched on the test network. If everything goes well, then the launch will take place on the main network and then the beta version will be available to everyone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
So Is it here?
Thank you

No, no one said it.
Only a newbie member, probably scammed you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
So Is it here?
Thank you
Activity: 966

we are working on indorse and bitjob

Nice to hear that! I saw it on telegram as well (someone posted a draft of Indorse's reward).. It will be huge for those who have forecasted the right amount. It's really nice to see how one forecaster with 25k wings can earn as much as a whale with over 3 million wings.

"It's really nice to see how one forecaster with 25k wings can earn as much as a whale with over 3 million wings."
 That is really good point. Didn't know that much cool Cheesy Intelligence is rewarded well obviously  Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 504

Nice to hear that! I saw it on telegram as well (someone posted a draft of Indorse's reward).. It will be huge for those who have forecasted the right amount. It's really nice to see how one forecaster with 25k wings can earn as much as a whale with over 3 million wings.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
beta testnet around Xmas, then launch on ethereum mainnet some weeks later after the code audits (we are using 4 firms) come back with no major issues

Ohhh just wow! Great news! Earlier than what I thought, just in time for an excellent Christmas gift! Maybe we also see some reward before.. Keep going WINGS!

Activity: 448
beta testnet around Xmas, then launch on ethereum mainnet some weeks later after the code audits (we are using 4 firms) come back with no major issues

Well done WINGS! Nice Christmas gift!  Grin
WOWW!!!
its wonderful NEWS. thank you wings platform developers! you are the best
we are waiting new update.

So Wings mainnet is around Mid Jan?
Activity: 966

Great news, thanks guys! Just as planned as I remember, good to stick with timeline  Cool
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Well done WINGS! Nice Christmas gift!  Grin

Ohhh just wow! Great news! Earlier than what I thought, just in time for an excellent Christmas gift! Maybe we also see some reward before.. Keep going WINGS!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

That is just perfect. Great work guys!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

That is amazing soon we will get our Xmas gift I wish this will bring a lot of success to this platform. I'm true believer of this tech this will be leader in prediction market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Activity: 406
Meanwhile, Lionel Messi has become a partner Sirin labs, How you predicted on forecast?
Hope something is happening in wings tomorrow or this week. I bought some more on purpose
only way smth will happen - the beta realese

The Beta will probably release next month! I hope that once the Beta comes out, the market realizes the true potential value of Wings. This is such a great project, still soooo undervalued!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
wait for the beta launch as well. rewards also))
Pages:
Jump to: