Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 110. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
There are two options

1) Payouts are not distributed for a long time because the price of the WINGS is being held on purpose (accumulation phase) and once we go off we will never see such prices at low levels like now

2)Something is screwed up in the team / with the system. I mean, c'mon previously we had at least some payouts and now there is just big silence. I don't believe that it requires that amount of time that they cannot even pay 1 forecast to keep the people shut from complaining.

I think the first option is very likely. This is a really great marketing strategy.
It is also known that a new employee was taken to the team. He will distribute awards.
The price of the wings will be very large. In my opinion, the wings should cost 10-20 $.
Its a crap. There is no sense in such big price. I like Wings and belive in it but Im pretty sure there is no chance for the token (not coin) to be worth 20 bucks. IMHO

I have spent a long time calculating how much the token wings might cost in the future. In the formula, I took into account many factors. I got that wings will cost from 10 to 20 $. And this is in view of the fact that only projections for projects will be implemented.
But I want that while the wings are cheap.

Wings will cost 10 dollars only if bitcoin will cost more than 20,000$
Why do you think that the capitalization of Wings will reach 1-2 billion dollars? It's just impossible.
5 bucks is the max price for wings. Otherwise there is no sence to newbies to buy wings and make predictions. Expensive wings can give the large prifit for the newbies only for that who has bought if previously

In 2018 we implement delegation (see white paper) which will allow large holders to delegate wings to those with high forecast rating but smaller amounts of wings, and collect a fee for this (some split of the reward).  Hence new members can buy a small amout, prove they are good at what they do and borrow wings from others who might not be good at forecasting but don’t what to sell their wings.  For example, maybe I am good at evaluating software projects butt not good at hardware projects, I therefore may choose to delegate 50% of my wings to someone who is and work out a split on the rewards

Oh please! I don't want to keep forecasting, 2 projects i missed because i forget to forecast, i would just love to delegate my forecasting to good forecasters. I like the passive income but i don't like to forecast, i barely have time.

Keep in mind it might be just as hard to research and decide who to delegate to as actually participating in forecasts Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
There are two options

1) Payouts are not distributed for a long time because the price of the WINGS is being held on purpose (accumulation phase) and once we go off we will never see such prices at low levels like now

2)Something is screwed up in the team / with the system. I mean, c'mon previously we had at least some payouts and now there is just big silence. I don't believe that it requires that amount of time that they cannot even pay 1 forecast to keep the people shut from complaining.

I think the first option is very likely. This is a really great marketing strategy.
It is also known that a new employee was taken to the team. He will distribute awards.
The price of the wings will be very large. In my opinion, the wings should cost 10-20 $.
Its a crap. There is no sense in such big price. I like Wings and belive in it but Im pretty sure there is no chance for the token (not coin) to be worth 20 bucks. IMHO

I have spent a long time calculating how much the token wings might cost in the future. In the formula, I took into account many factors. I got that wings will cost from 10 to 20 $. And this is in view of the fact that only projections for projects will be implemented.

Why do you think that the capitalization of Wings will reach 1-2 billion dollars? It's just impossible.
5 bucks is the max price for wings. Otherwise there is no sence to newbies to buy wings and make predictions. Expensive wings can give the large prifit for the newbies only for that who has bought if previously

In 2018 we implement delegation (see white paper) which will allow large holders to delegate wings to those with high forecast rating but smaller amounts of wings, and collect a fee for this (some split of the reward).  Hence new members can buy a small amout, prove they are good at what they do and borrow wings from others who might not be good at forecasting but don’t what to sell their wings.  For example, maybe I am good at evaluating software projects butt not good at hardware projects, I therefore may choose to delegate 50% of my wings to someone who is and work out a split on the rewards

Oh please! I don't want to keep forecasting, 2 projects i missed because i forget to forecast, i would just love to delegate my forecasting to good forecasters. I like the passive income but i don't like to forecast, i barely have time.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
There are two options

This is awesome!! Now, pls tell us when the Beta release date.

Undecided

There are two options

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
im still trying to find my 12 seed words where i left them , i had facebook bounty 100 wings .  but i lost my 12 words lol . Always keep them safe where you can remember guys !
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
There are two options

In crypto currency, the word "unreal" is bad. Everything is possible here.
I will repeat, I estimated approximately what would be the price of the wings in the steady state. It is necessary to understand, how many percent a year can bring wings from initial investments.
But this is only my opinion.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
There are two options

SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
There are two options

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
There are two options

welcome Einstein.
There are two options

There are two options

They did not need new employee to distribute previous ones and basically no project can't leave old recuring tasks which are important in order to implement something "new" i.e beta phase.
This is example of irresponsible project management. They just dont care about rewards.

I'm ready to wait for the awards for the sake of beta. On the beta version will be implemented automation of the distribution of tokens.
And when the payment starts for the wings will be very high.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
WINGS  is your last hope of earning an island  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
There are two options

it will depend on how much forecasters will make. i think someday we will see 5 usd per token, if everything worked out fine.
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
For now, keep forecasting is good option, how profit from WINGS. Later we see, where development will go, but I feel, that WINGS are good investment.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
How do you withdraw rewards on the projects which you've forecasted in?

This option will appear when reward amount get credited on the same page where we posted our forecast till than have patience because no option available to take withdraw at the moment.
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
There are two options

Not 20$ but 1 dollar is possible. I like wings, I don't mind waiting for the payouts. IF there's something i learn from investing is to have patience.

Yes patience is the main friend of the investor. I certainly do not really like to wait, but I have nowhere to go. I think soon everything will be fine with the project wings
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
There are two options

Not 20$ but 1 dollar is possible. I like wings, I don't mind waiting for the payouts. IF there's something i learn from investing is to have patience.
Merit: 100
There are two options

There are two options

I also think that is the reason why prices are not going up like the potential of this project. Delay in payout is big reason which put this on hold but soon dev will resolve this issue.

We are addressing the backlog it is just a complex operation to train for. Our apologies for the long wait time.  We were not supposed to have multiple, concurrant forecasts at the same time during the prebeta but I convinced the rest of the team to allow them and hence we have found ourselves in this situation due to some weeks having 2 or 3 or I think even 4 evaluations.

And just to clarify it is not something that can just be done trivially; there are multiple people involved and testing to make sure all is working correctly and as intended.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I'm sure everyone will receive Christmas presents. Beta and rewards will bring the wings to a new level and the price will never be the same again.

This is great! Would you happen to know the beta release date?

Jump to: