Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 111. (Read 522762 times)

SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
I'm sure everyone will receive Christmas presents. Beta and rewards will bring the wings to a new level and the price will never be the same again.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
There are two options

1) Payouts are not distributed for a long time because the price of the WINGS is being held on purpose (accumulation phase) and once we go off we will never see such prices at low levels like now

2)Something is screwed up in the team / with the system. I mean, c'mon previously we had at least some payouts and now there is just big silence. I don't believe that it requires that amount of time that they cannot even pay 1 forecast to keep the people shut from complaining.

I also think that is the reason why prices are not going up like the potential of this project. Delay in payout is big reason which put this on hold but soon dev will resolve this issue.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
There are two options

1) Payouts are not distributed for a long time because the price of the WINGS is being held on purpose (accumulation phase) and once we go off we will never see such prices at low levels like now

2)Something is screwed up in the team / with the system. I mean, c'mon previously we had at least some payouts and now there is just big silence. I don't believe that it requires that amount of time that they cannot even pay 1 forecast to keep the people shut from complaining.

I think the first option is very likely. This is a really great marketing strategy.
It is also known that a new employee was taken to the team. He will distribute awards.
The price of the wings will be very large. In my opinion, the wings should cost 10-20 $.

They did not need new employee to distribute previous ones and basically no project can't leave old recuring tasks which are important in order to implement something "new" i.e beta phase.
This is example of irresponsible project management. They just dont care about rewards.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
There are two options

I think the first option is very likely. This is a really great marketing strategy.
It is also known that a new employee was taken to the team. He will distribute awards.
The price of the wings will be very large. In my opinion, the wings should cost 10-20 $.
Activity: 187
There are two options

Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Apparently only large investors can raise the price of the wings. But for some reason they are not. Probably just advertising will help to attract potential buyers.
Activity: 490
How do you withdraw rewards on the projects which you've forecasted in?
The process is the same as for whitdrawal wings tokens from the forecast. Ony one moment - there no reward for half a year. We all shoul wait to be rewarded. Of course only thouse whose forecasts are right
Activity: 560
if my forecast is way off from the actual fund raised - can I lose the Wings?

do not worry, there is no such possibility here.
The wings are simply blocked for the duration of forecasting, then you withdrawal them back
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

good luck bro, we are waiting since half year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Juck click "withdraw" on the the page pf the project you have forecasted
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
Merit: 10
The wings has little movement in the market and if there is growth it is weak, but the prospects are enormous, as the team works hard.

New forecasts are constantly emerging. The team hired a new employee, who will pay for projections. I hope soon there will be many payments  Smiley

Now there are 2 employee working for payments. The team didn't suggest such number of forecasts before beta, so they hired 1 employee and then another one.
this is very similar that they would need after the beta, that is probably the contracts will unfold manually
when beta is realesed every payment will automatic

I don't think the payment process will go automatic after release of beta because some project generate their after the finish of their ICO. But people will get opportunity to make forecast on multiple project with same amount of tokens on each project.
there will be the deadline and at that date all payments will be processed automaticaly
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
The wings has little movement in the market and if there is growth it is weak, but the prospects are enormous, as the team works hard.

New forecasts are constantly emerging. The team hired a new employee, who will pay for projections. I hope soon there will be many payments  Smiley

Now there are 2 employee working for payments. The team didn't suggest such number of forecasts before beta, so they hired 1 employee and then another one.
this is very similar that they would need after the beta, that is probably the contracts will unfold manually

I don't think the payment process will go automatic after release of beta because some project generate their after the finish of their ICO. But people will get opportunity to make forecast on multiple project with same amount of tokens on each project.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
The following forecasts are now live on the platform:

GazeCoin- BLOCKCHAIN - VR / AR TOKEN
Website - https://www.gazecoin.io
Telegram - https://t.me/GazeCoinPublic
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GazeCoin
—----------------------------------------
VLB Tokens
Website - http://vlb.io
Telegram - https://t.me/vlb_token
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VLB_token

—----------------------------------------

As always, please do your due diligence, investigate the projects thoroughtly, read the forecast question and make sure you have all the required information before submitting your educated forecast.
two new projects to forecast on, cool. my wings are always busy, keep them forecast coming.

Yes Wings tokens can make a profit in a year such that not one investment can not give. Therefore, in addition to the growth of the token itself, we are expected to receive permanent awards.

is  there any  news when beta will be released? I heard there it will be possible to vote with all coins for all projects
beta will be released in december. you mean forecasting on multiple projects using all of your wings, yes i have read that too in telegram chat.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I like the wings concept and way team are handling things.
but just disappointed with rewards distribution.

Indeed dev should make the reward distribution system more faster so many projects have been finished the distribution of their bounties but the forecaster are still waiting to receive their reward. I hope the team will do this in speedy way.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Merit: 250

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
I am very interested in this project in the spring. Since then keep the tokens. Then did a x2 on them and decided to keep until the end of the year. But since then the price has fallen and even the fiction is not one of the pampas for half a year. This is somewhat disappointing.

But the wing is quite a strong community and team of developers. in long everything should be fine. I believe in the good of profit in a short time
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I like the wings concept and way team are handling things.
but just disappointed with rewards distribution.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/

Jump to: