Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 107. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Im waiting for rewards so long but checking the ICO results of different projects I think I will get 0 or near. It is a pity( I hoped to get some profits, but..

I think most of forecasters will get some rewards. But we should work on forecasters raiting to get more rewards in beta.
Activity: 490
Im waiting for rewards so long but checking the ICO results of different projects I think I will get 0 or near. It is a pity( I hoped to get some profits, but..
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
i'd like to know this too, can't wait for the next rewards, i'm going to buy more wings with these rewards hehe.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Are there any new features coming to WINGS besides a prediction market or is that the full scope of product for wings
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Which one forecast bounty have been allocated?
I know Bancor, Adex, CoinDash have paid for the bounty
Which one has paid for the bounty?
stox rewards have also been paid, check yours. next rewards on the way are dao act and indorse. i'm not expecting anything good from either.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Can I see the road map?

Activity: 210
Which one forecast bounty have been allocated?
I know Bancor, Adex, CoinDash have paid for the bounty
Which one has paid for the bounty?
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
I hope that when payment of rewards for forecasts will go one after another, it will be a great pump! Looking forward to payments.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Guys, please be kind and send a link to the results of the audit reports of Wings! I have been looking for it for a long time and can not find it. Sad

If you're asking for BETA audits, it's processing. "We currently are signing contracts with several Ethereum audit firms (we like to have our contracts triple audited). If all goes well with audits which can take the better part of a month we should have the first Beta system up in December."

https://blog.wings.ai/introducing-the-ico-supermind-the-left-brain-7a5a317ca1fa

Probably, I still wanted to know whether it will be an external audit? Or will you publish only the reports that you made yourself? Smiley
Well, when will be that day, where CEO's of ICO projects will realize that there is huge difference between publishing crowdfunding results and publishing official statements about external auditing.... Smiley Every company should publish only official reports.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
just fyi we are working on the DAO Act reward payment contract - just waiting to hear back from their team about some questions like where they put one of the contracts we need to interface with.

and we are working on the indorse one as well.

the issue with some of these early ICOs is that they had these custom coded ICO contracts that didn't really play nicely with what we need so it creates extra work...
What about Blackmoon?
Activity: 42
Its normal during BTC dump altcoins have an impact.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
when we get new forecast rewards? I vote like 3 month still didnt get anything..

I have only 240 wings, maybe this way?

we are working on dao act and indorse, just requires some customizations to the rewards contract b/c they were very early forecasts
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Very exciting to hear an update on rewards, Thank you team Wings for the information.
Activity: 45
when we get new forecast rewards? I vote like 3 month still didnt get anything..

I have only 240 wings, maybe this way?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

Good to know the team has awesome plan to expand this platform and implement some new features next year. Progress is moving forward with great spirit I believe this will big project of the year 2018.
Activity: 490
just fyi we are working on the DAO Act reward payment contract - just waiting to hear back from their team about some questions like where they put one of the contracts we need to interface with.

the issue with some of these early ICOs is that they had these custom coded ICO contracts that didn't really play nicely with what we need so it creates extra work...
It is that feelings when you took part  in almost every forecast but they all were AFTER act and indors) What a pity moment. Now need to wait more time to claim the rewards
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

great thanks for info ! i think this will calm down so ppl Smiley even if I don't expect much reward from these one
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

I know the team has their hands full with development, but I'm hoping in the future we will have the option to accept out rewards (or convert them via a built in exchange) directly in Wings. 

there would be a built in exchange at some point Wink
Jump to: