Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 113. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Well this is not the speculation thread guys!
If you wanna talk just about Wings price you should post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1890782.40

I agree with you on rewards and beta, but what we can do? Nothing. Be patience
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I thought we started to go up, and exactly the same down. I just started to think what will happen all time high
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
all people saying " sell and go away".. well, we  can't do it cause the price sucks. let it go a little bit up, then we can say "bye".
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
I don't care about the price. I don't need to sell my wings token right now. I just need more transparent system with rating and statistic and regular rewards.
Activity: 886
no unnecessary wings fall down again. What's going on? It is my worst investment.

A small advice would be if you don't like to be waiting for a good reward in the next year, sell your wings and move on.Not only wings all alts are coming down,btc is back again to 7000 and now 7400 and may hit 8000 anytime.Sell now and move to another pump and dump coin if you think this is not the one which can give you 10-20x returns in a few months.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
no unnecessary wings fall down again. What's going on? It is my worst investment.
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Patience is the key to any investment, i don't own money currently at my bank, all my money is in cryptocurrencies. I once got scammed by banks, they basically robbed me. I've made a decision and will never look back.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
After Stox distribution , it has been quite a while for wings to release another sets of rewards. While we keep on predicting valuations the rewards keep piling up for ages to be released. I just hope that release of beta version will be sooner.
Merit: 100
When a price of WINGS will increase to 2-3$ per token  Huh  I think not before end of spring 2018.
I would say, sometimes late summer we can see this price level. WINGS are very cheap, price will go up much more in next few months. Im holding this for long run.

I am happy to see, that wings finally had stated. Does anybody know the reason? or it just due to Bitcoin correction?

Bitcoin correction and all the bitcoins forks drama. But is time for alts to moon, ETH is going to moon and everything will follow.

why do you think so? during last time, then bitcoin went down, altcoins went down more rapidly

I`m afraid, given the fact that more and more altcoins are constantly added into exchanges, investors would have no resources to pump them all. Only real products and ideas will be eligible for financing.

the question is , what do you expect or what are you waiting for?
if mega X, then I would forget about it, I thinks it is impossible to predict, which coin will be pumped
Activity: 910
We only do what we vote,  I would have already begun payouts faster!
I hope after payment of the price will rise in 2 times
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Guys if you can use the Ledger nano, so you can change your address and use a contract instead of a wallet? If so, this opens a world.
Activity: 558
If each of the predictions that have already ended will pay a reward, then I think the number of my wings can double. Although by that time about the price below the dollar you can only dream.
Merit: 106
The Latium Whitelist Sale opens on November 15th! Visit https://latium.org/  to apply to reserve your spot!

Rates during this phase will be static at 2,100 LATX per 1 Ethereum.

who cares? we are here for free reward ( that we are not receiving btw)
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
When a price of WINGS will increase to 2-3$ per token  Huh  I think not before end of spring 2018.
I would say, sometimes late summer we can see this price level. WINGS are very cheap, price will go up much more in next few months. Im holding this for long run.

I am happy to see, that wings finally had stated. Does anybody know the reason? or it just due to Bitcoin correction?

Bitcoin correction and all the bitcoins forks drama. But is time for alts to moon, ETH is going to moon and everything will follow.

why do you think so? during last time, then bitcoin went down, altcoins went down more rapidly

I`m afraid, given the fact that more and more altcoins are constantly added into exchanges, investors would have no resources to pump them all. Only real products and ideas will be eligible for financing.
Merit: 100

Activity: 546
Merit: 122
The Latium Whitelist Sale opens on November 15th! Visit https://latium.org/  to apply to reserve your spot!

Rates during this phase will be static at 2,100 LATX per 1 Ethereum.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Question: if I don't claim the reward, which is basically nothing, does my forecast rating change?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11

The AIGang white paper is amazing...also has a prediction market that I believe will function similar to Wings?

Very excited to see everything develop...Wings is just getting started  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Is Wings starting to fly today?  Up 20% this morning, any news?

It's a natural increase in the price of wings.Volume is too improving from last week.I guess people have started to realize the power of forecasting and gaining the reward.The only worry here is the delay in receiving those rewards and in turn, some lose faith with the token and dump it on exchanges.

I also agreed with you this is already under valued token so this comeback is natural it has potential to grow steady with profitable use case. Even there is delay to issue the rewards and there is no update when this issue will get resolved but I think WINGS will be best investment for long term.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Is Wings starting to fly today?  Up 20% this morning, any news?

It's a natural increase in the price of wings.Volume is too improving from last week.I guess people have started to realize the power of forecasting and gaining the reward.The only worry here is the delay in receiving those rewards and in turn, some lose faith with the token and dump it on exchanges.
Jump to: