Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 105. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
For those of you that been around a while, what do you consider the minimum number of wings to make predictions worthwhile?  I know it’s a “the more you own, the more you get” system, but I’m sure low amounts would not register much of a reward, assuming an average prediction record.  1000?
I think 10,000 would be enough to get at least a few hundred dollars per a forecast
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
For those of you that been around a while, what do you consider the minimum number of wings to make predictions worthwhile?  I know it’s a “the more you own, the more you get” system, but I’m sure low amounts would not register much of a reward, assuming an average prediction record.  1000?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Wings continue to please! Two new forecasts were added.
Two big projects. CyberTrust and INS Ecosystem.
These are good ICOs with big harcap

i don't see new forecasting...
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think wings is one of the best projects. Invested in may. bought for a dollar. But it's been more than six months and the price is still cancer and not fired. although it is more or less stable in dollars. Still wish the price was growing against BTC.

Of course, I'm going to wait another year hopefully 2018 will be a breakthrough for wings.
wait for beta launch and rewards distribution, i believe price will moon once we have beta. i've bought as much as i can at 6000 sat.
I have hate watching the token decline, most esp from 35000 sat. Now I know y sometimes u have take your profit and leave now
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

yes Cybertrust can give us already a nice reward, I go 100% on it
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Holding every token since the ICO, and hopefully it will reach new heights soon as people start realize other coins too beside BTC.  When will be some development on the WINS platform?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I think that right now wings have a price that we will never see. Soon December, and that means that soon beta
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
As an early investor in wings, I have been holding my COINS all the time. Please tell me when the price of wing will go up. I am looking forward to the wings to go to the moon.

They have already been to the moon. Now they came back to Earth, took more oil for the next fly to the Mars this time) So we are waiting when engines start..

I also agreed with you early investors of this token already into very profitable position but this time it getting prepared for next bull run I hope it would take it to new ATH that is why I also hodling my tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
As an early investor in wings, I have been holding my COINS all the time. Please tell me when the price of wing will go up. I am looking forward to the wings to go to the moon.

They have already been to the moon. Now they came back to Earth, took more oil for the next fly to the Mars this time) So we are waiting when engines start..
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 185
I won't lose the WINGS token if I make a wrong prediction right? Sorry, this is the first time I will be forecasting.

No, you will only spend GAS on the contract

I won't lose the WINGS token if I make a wrong prediction right? Sorry, this is the first time I will be forecasting.

Tokens will get locked for short time of period when you make forecast so you have to spend little amount for gas price at the time of when you make your prediction and when you will take out your tokens. Most important you have some amount in ETH for gas price but your WINGS will remain safe.

Thank you so much for the reply since I will not lose any WINGS for the wrong prediction I will try to make one later today.

You will have to wait for a new forecast as none is currently available, however over the last 2 months or so, there were new forecasts every week, so you should check the website regularly to make sure you don't pass on the opportunity to forecast
Activity: 476

No, you will only spend GAS on the contract

Tokens will get locked for short time of period when you make forecast so you have to spend little amount for gas price at the time of when you make your prediction and when you will take out your tokens. Most important you have some amount in ETH for gas price but your WINGS will remain safe.

Thank you so much for the reply since I will not lose any WINGS for the wrong prediction I will try to make one later today.
Activity: 464
I think wings is one of the best projects. Invested in may. bought for a dollar. But it's been more than six months and the price is still cancer and not fired. although it is more or less stable in dollars. Still wish the price was growing against BTC.

Of course, I'm going to wait another year hopefully 2018 will be a breakthrough for wings.
The breakthrough will be the moment when they start making payments on old projects. It has already accumulated a lot. I believe in the project, I bought their tokens on the ICO, but in the forecasts I started participating only with the ACT project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Is it really possible to get a passive (semi because you need to forecast) income from wings in the future?
If yes - when exactly? Do you think they will be able to deliver beta before 2018?

In the future on the Wings platform it will be possible to delegate its tokens to a forecaster who has a good rating. He will be rewarded for your tokens with a percentage.
A passive is a passive income. As will be in fact, we will see in the future.
Activity: 187

wait for beta launch and rewards distribution, i believe price will moon once we have beta. i've bought as much as i can at 6000 sat.

What do you mean by moon? Double? Triple? I don't think we will reach 30k+ sato anytime soon
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Is it really possible to get a passive (semi because you need to forecast) income from wings in the future?
If yes - when exactly? Do you think they will be able to deliver beta before 2018?

1.Not possible without forecasting.
2.No one knows this but we all can hope beta gets in early.
Activity: 187
Jump to: