Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 109. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 504
When will the wings be unlocked from the daoact forecast

What do you exactly mean with this question? Are you asking about rewards of DaoAct?

Don't get "wings be unlocked"  Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Guys, please be kind and send a link to the results of the audit reports of Wings! I have been looking for it for a long time and can not find it. Sad

If you're asking for BETA audits, it's processing. "We currently are signing contracts with several Ethereum audit firms (we like to have our contracts triple audited). If all goes well with audits which can take the better part of a month we should have the first Beta system up in December."

https://blog.wings.ai/introducing-the-ico-supermind-the-left-brain-7a5a317ca1fa
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Guys, please be kind and send a link to the results of the audit reports of Wings! I have been looking for it for a long time and can not find it. Sad
Activity: 464
Does anyone know roughly how many wings are involved in each forecast? Or as a percentage of total circulation?

According to the last two forecasts, the amount of Wings involved in the forecast was about 40 million. This is almost half of the total turnover. A cool token model and the coolest is that this is only the beginning of the company's development.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
We  have a new blog update

https://t.co/nkFBOOaic6

Respected. Tell me please when the BETA version is released? And then they said that in November and now they say that in December. And exactly in what month?

It seems that we are getting closer it. Actually too close to beta  Cheesy

"We aim to have a testnet version of the beta ready by the end of November which the community can test and provide feedback for; most of the development at this point is finishing the UI for various workflows like ICO project creation and rewards.
We currently are signing contracts with several Ethereum audit firms (we like to have our contracts triple audited). If all goes well with audits which can take the better part of a month we should have the first Beta system up in December."

Lets hope that implementing beta won't mean that they need another 2 months to pay some of the rewards...

"We are hiring a dedicated engineer for wrapping up the rewards contracts on these projects; in the pre-beta phase that we are in this requires some manual effort and testing. In the Beta projects will be able to use an automated system, or integrate their contracts with the rewards system; this will become more automated and fully independent over the course of 2018. We understand how frustrating it may be to have to wait so long but we promise we are doing our best to resolve this."

It seems that that reward problem will be solved, at least get better let's hope.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
When will the wings be unlocked from the daoact forecast
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
When the payments go one by one the wings will fly away high. In a chat in the telegram they wrote that maybe the beta will be released in December.
Activity: 558
What is the difference between the average forecast and the median forecast? It is not clear why they added this figure?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Does anyone know roughly how many wings are involved in each forecast? Or as a percentage of total circulation?

https://experimental.wings.ai/#

Simply visit the official website and you know the status of each project how many token are being locked for current forecasts.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
im still trying to find my 12 seed words where i left them , i had facebook bounty 100 wings .  but i lost my 12 words lol . Always keep them safe where you can remember guys !
And you did not have a private key from your wallet? He could be obtained in the office.

But without account how will get access to his account I don't think there any chance to get recover that seed. Actually dev has no access to anybody account seed and make the reset for anybody.

Yes, now you can not get the key, but if the private key is already on hand, you can manually withdraw funds from the forecast. I did not try it myself, but in theory I need to send an empty transaction to the forecast contract, in the transaction I will have to put the date. But in general, I did not do anything like that.
Activity: 187
I see that the audience of the wings is growing, the more people involved in the forecasts, then it is more attractive for major projects.

It would be also great to see corelation with price but all we can do is to be patient  Smiley
Activity: 910
I see that the audience of the wings is growing, the more people involved in the forecasts, then it is more attractive for major projects.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
im still trying to find my 12 seed words where i left them , i had facebook bounty 100 wings .  but i lost my 12 words lol . Always keep them safe where you can remember guys !
And you did not have a private key from your wallet? He could be obtained in the office.

But without account how will get access to his account I don't think there any chance to get recover that seed. Actually dev has no access to anybody account seed and make the reset for anybody.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Respected. Tell me please when the BETA version is released? And then they said that in November and now they say that in December. And exactly in what month?

"We aim to have a testnet version of the beta ready by the end of November which the community can test and provide feedback for; most of the development at this point is finishing the UI for various workflows like ICO project creation and rewards.
We currently are signing contracts with several Ethereum audit firms (we like to have our contracts triple audited). If all goes well with audits which can take the better part of a month we should have the first Beta system up in December."

Lets hope that implementing beta won't mean that they need another 2 months to pay some of the rewards...

I also hope it won't take too long time soon we will hear some good news from dev. They are already working to implement so many new features to this platform so that it will bring more value to this token in future.
Activity: 187

Activity: 966

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Jump to: