Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 115. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I see a lot of Forecasts at Max Cap for Sirin Labs. The ICO crowdfunding is only 14 days. Does everyone really think they will hit those numbers???
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Can anyone tell me what future hold for Wings from the developer side ?  

The wings are a very good team. Really slow, constantly have some latency and delay. Well I really hope they are smart enough to make a good project.

To be honest, the WING is the worst investment in the Crypto currency. Well, I hope the price will change
to be honest I invest in ICO and got x40 in less than 1 year.. everything is bad when you buy high and sell low

I invested 1200$ in ICO for 46K wings, and wings went to 1$, you can imagine how much money i made with wings, sorry for those guys that buy high and sell low. Greed makes you buy high and fear makes you sell low.

How much you sold at peak price and now how many you have into your holding. I also bought from ICO but still holding these tokens for forecasting events. This is my long term investment this will be big thing in future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

The wings are a very good team. Really slow, constantly have some latency and delay. Well I really hope they are smart enough to make a good project.

To be honest, the WING is the worst investment in the Crypto currency. Well, I hope the price will change
to be honest I invest in ICO and got x40 in less than 1 year.. everything is bad when you buy high and sell low

I invested 1200$ in ICO for 46K wings, and wings went to 1$, you can imagine how much money i made with wings, sorry for those guys that buy high and sell low. Greed makes you buy high and fear makes you sell low.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
some projects are long gone, and There is no  payments for the forecasts. Why? The developers of these projects do not hurry with the payment. Why is it so? Or maybe the wings developers do not insist on faster payments?

Duno some projects distributed their bounties but payment for forecasting is taking too long this going very slow. I think the team will improve this system in future once the beta platform will take place.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
some projects are long gone, and There is no  payments for the forecasts. Why? The developers of these projects do not hurry with the payment. Why is it so? Or maybe the wings developers do not insist on faster payments?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I added Wings to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/) to allow new users to learn about Wings and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support Wings so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your Wings addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in Wings from other Wings users. Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help me add supported services? The more active the Wings profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Wings project!

Screenshots:

https://i.imgur.com/f5FkRA1.png

https://i.imgur.com/8clJqHx.png

https://i.imgur.com/bOUcmfS.png
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

The closer we are to December the bigger change to either rocket off or go to the valhalla is. I'm gonna wait and see what happens
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

Activity: 728
Merit: 504
When can we expect beta release of wings?
from telegram
Niki Wings.ai : We are still in an early stage but in a few weeks we launch our beta version
Niki Wings.ai :We are working on indorse and dao act now

Finally, good news for WINGS! I expect a great improvement thanks to the beta, both in platform operation and price at exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

It's not official but dev is getting prepare to launch this platform in early next month there are some minor bugs needs to get fixed. I hope they will launch a stable platform which will nice release.
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Active Evaluations

Note that these two project forecasts will be live until sometime on November 15, 2017 and then will be taken down to make room for more projects.

We met the CEO of Latium, David Johnson, at Bitkan a conference in China (Hong Kong) this September. Latium is a task platform that can engage and incentivize crowds with immediate payment - something only possible with the advent of blockchain technology.

Sirin, on the other hand, is pioneering the first ultra-secure blockchain phone aptly named Finney. With the major phone manufacturers still ignoring blockchain technology, this will be one to watch - and maybe even buy as a holiday gift.

Perhaps one day we'll be paid to leave an overcrowded event and getting paid by Latium on our Finney phone
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
from telegram
Niki Wings.ai : We are still in an early stage but in a few weeks we launch our beta version
Niki Wings.ai :We are working on indorse and dao act now

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
still here,no rewards. i stay here long time, price crash still thank u team wings.

Have patience when rewards will be ready to take out the team will post about this. This project is run legit team but if you care about the price than you can choose another better choice which will not crash but in crypto this is impossible.

Everybody knows here why prices of alts are going down so don't blame the wings team, this has nothing to do with the team, team is working hard.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
still here,no rewards. i stay here long time, price crash still thank u team wings.

Have patience when rewards will be ready to take out the team will post about this. This project is run legit team but if you care about the price than you can choose another better choice which will not crash but in crypto this is impossible.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Where can I find an info about Wings.ai wallet? I'd like to understand how safe is it? How much wings should I hold there at most, etc. Where my private key is stored? Thanks
I think their whitepaper content have info about the wallet. I think it just general, not specific because they dont want their coin copied.
Activity: 966
In the telegram devs say that they have already taken additional employee to work on distribution so I hope we will soon see the rewards!
Yep, I read it too on Telegram chat. So we should be getting Indorse and Dao Act rewards soon. I'm not expecting much from those 2 forecasts(hundred dollars I guess), I predicted terribly lol.

Grin Grin

Maybe the distribution mechanism can be changed with the beta.
Jump to: