Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 117. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
they must kidding.
this is the.. what, 2hundreds forecast? and how many reward we've received? 10?  Undecided
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
I would like to buy some wings.
Anyone wants to take the time to explain how forecasting with wings works? Is there a required minimum wings? Why do they give such a feature? what's the actual interest?
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Two new projects appeared on the ballot and one of them, as for me, has good chances to get financing in the amount of 20-30 million dollars. I think you know what project I'm talking about.
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
I think the wings already have too much debt, Last payout was exactly a month ago..

Is there any info on why this usually happens?  The payouts are pain in the neck, usually getting the coins after a long time, website is brutally slow.. Any improvements on plan?

I think in next release these issue will get resolve people will get rewarded much faster and we will be able make big reward by placing multiple prediction with same amount.

Exactly. I am waiting until begin of Dec if nothing happens then I am selling my wings for a while until I receive the rewards because so far it looks a bit shady.
Before there was a delay but we did receive rewards now nothing happens...

There's nothing shady, rewards take time until the devs of the forecasted projects send the rewards to the smart contract, is up to them not wings.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
I think the wings already have too much debt, Last payout was exactly a month ago..

Is there any info on why this usually happens?  The payouts are pain in the neck, usually getting the coins after a long time, website is brutally slow.. Any improvements on plan?

I think in next release these issue will get resolve people will get rewarded much faster and we will be able make big reward by placing multiple prediction with same amount.

Exactly. I am waiting until begin of Dec if nothing happens then I am selling my wings for a while until I receive the rewards because so far it looks a bit shady.
Before there was a delay but we did receive rewards now nothing happens...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Do i remember correctly that once I split my Wings into multiple forecasts there is No way to redistribute the amounts of Wings used per each forecast? Lets say i forecasted 50/50 but now prefer 80:20? Not in alpha right?
you have 24h or 48h to change the amount and your forecast. you lose only gas
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Do i remember correctly that once I split my Wings into multiple forecasts there is No way to redistribute the amounts of Wings used per each forecast? Lets say i forecasted 50/50 but now prefer 80:20? Not in alpha right?
Activity: 887
Somebody forecasted 70k ETH in Latium with 1.4M WINGS... I think big Whales have to do more research... Hard Cap is 70k ETH including presale (around 10k) so maximun Forecast might be around 60k...

I would not throw all my wings for a specific project and go with a full prediction.Would have forecasted part by part to get all the tokens in the forecast.Having over a million wings would surely provide a reward even if the forecast is not close to the accurate.
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
Somebody forecasted 70k ETH in Latium with 1.4M WINGS... I think big Whales have to do more research... Hard Cap is 70k ETH including presale (around 10k) so maximun Forecast might be around 60k...
Activity: 185
New projects on the platform! FINNEY PROJECT and LATIUM. I have not heard anything of them before

Which of these projects has already collected funds for pre-sale?

Latium. About 2.5 MUSD
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
New projects on the platform! FINNEY PROJECT and LATIUM. I have not heard anything of them before

Which of these projects has already collected funds for pre-sale?
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
those two projects are really good, i just did my forecast on both. i hope i be close.  i could really use the rewards now to buy more wings. 😑

Whoever predicts the total raised of the uncapped FINNEY project, is going to get a really good reward.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
those two projects are really good, i just did my forecast on both. i hope i be close.  i could really use the rewards now to buy more wings. 😑
Activity: 187
no marketing, no info blogs....

Just wait for the beta, now accumulation is in progress  Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
no marketing, no info blogs....
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
WINGS is doing great to provide the opportunity to the community members to win some tokens just for forecasting. I hope soon beta platform will be release than it will become more hot market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504

A very useful thing about WINGS is getting to know new projects. I found out about 2/3 interesting projects thanks to the platform!  Roll Eyes
Jump to: