Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 121. (Read 522762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
obviously we all own wings here othrwise would all not be asking or wondering where our rewards are.

obviously you belittle everyone and still not provide answers as to why no rewards.

still no answer just bad attitude, u got ur rewards im sure. keep it up, you let everyone see who and what we are dealing with here.

You obviously do not because there has been several rewards already.  Who is paying you to bother us?

now we went from 'idots' to paid botherrs. still no answer to why no rewards. this big problem, u seem worried and cannot give answers. how many tokens wings keeping from investors ?

thjis should be investigated.

forecasters are here wondering where all tokens are, read.

Lmao this must be the most insane conversation I have had in a while. Tell your boss you should get a troll bonus today.

Go ahead and investigate all you want.pehaps you will learn something the rest of us already know!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
obviously we all own wings here othrwise would all not be asking or wondering where our rewards are.

obviously you belittle everyone and still not provide answers as to why no rewards.

still no answer just bad attitude, u got ur rewards im sure. keep it up, you let everyone see who and what we are dealing with here.

You obviously do not because there has been several rewards already.  Who is paying you to bother us?

now we went from 'idots' to paid botherrs. still no answer to why no rewards. this big problem, u seem worried and cannot give answers. how many tokens wings keeping from investors ?

thjis should be investigated.

forecasters are here wondering where all tokens are, read.
legendary

Maybe next time buy accounts with at least 3 Coins! Lol...

People who are forecasting have already claimed about $5m in rewards so clearly you are paid to waste our time.  

still no answer just bad attitude, u got ur rewards im sure. keep it up, let investors see the bad rationale they dealing with here.
legendary
I still dont understand the concept of selling at severe lows and chasing for bitcoins..
basically you will miss both trains

Some people aren’t as smart clearly

Pretty much yes but the ico craze is dying down. Is there a place for wings? Most icos don't have true token value.

Not really. In October there was more money raised with ICOs than in any other month before.

Maybe try sticking to facts next time.
legendary
Lol who are these idiots

Plenty of rewards have been given out.

40% of all wings forecast and some people have had payments in excess of $50k

call my friends here idots for asking about missing rewards an still give no answers.

is wings tired of not paying plenty of "idiot" investors. we dont get rewards if we nort founder or team like u ?

There are 100s of people who have claimed their rewards. You obviously don’t own any wings. And obviously have no idea of what wings is and how it works.

The answer is right on the ethereum blockchain but you probably have no clue how to use it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
I still dont understand the concept of selling at severe lows and chasing for bitcoins..

Pretty much yes but the ico craze is dying down. Is there a place for wings? Most icos don't have true token value.
Lol who are these idiots

call my friends here idots for asking about missing rewards an still give no answers.

is wings tired of not paying plenty of "idiot" investors. we dont get rewards if we nort founder or team like u ?
legendary
The process of paying the rewards on the platform is a little stalled. Many forecasts should already be paid, but it is not clear at what stage of the delay.

This already covered in previous posts

Take a moment to read ... you are a hero member try to spend some time reading not like these 1 coin noob accounts who probably can’t afford to super size their meals
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
The process of paying the rewards on the platform is a little stalled. Many forecasts should already be paid, but it is not clear at what stage of the delay.
legendary

legendary
Lol who are these idiots

Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I'm getting tired of buy the wings, the price of everything is better and tastier when it will stop? Any news on the release of the beta?
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
I also agree that the beta is really important, but i notice that i am not that motivated for making forecasts anymore, since rewards are not coming. That is not good! Cry
Activity: 826
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I typically like FUD, and I'm a fan of trading due to it...
When everyone is calling death and you start to believe them... it's 100% time to buy.
When everyone is calling moon and you actually start feeling some FOMO... it's 100% time to sell.

Where do you feel wings stands?
Is it time to sell at severe lows?
Or best to buy at these lows?

How many more people need to call death right before beta is released?

Word to the wise... I bought lots of ETH at $1 because everyone was calling it a scam and that vitalik worked for the KGB...  300X value later... vitalik is considered a crypto god and my pockets are lined...
When you follow poor people's wisdom, you stay poor...
Activity: 6
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
bitcoin rally giving us the opportunity to buy wings at cheaper price..
this opportunity wont come again

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 826
bitcoin rally giving us the opportunity to buy wings at cheaper price..
this opportunity wont come again
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
All this FUD is just due to the fact that there is a slowdown on rewards payment? Lol
Cmon guys, try to be more understandable and don't panic. Wings is a solid project, workin on Beta. They will give rewards as soon as they can, they have no interest in a delay. Keep calm
Jump to: