Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 118. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
New projects on the platform! FINNEY PROJECT and LATIUM. I have not heard anything of them before

I love wings that projects will never stop coming and coming. One of the best investments i made.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
New projects on the platform! FINNEY PROJECT and LATIUM. I have not heard anything of them before
Activity: 558
Thanks to the wings you can make a profit by participating in the forecasts. This is not so sad to hold coins in a bear market I Hope with the release of the beta payment will go more quickly

Yes, and it will be, and there will also be a rating of forecasters. The amount of payment will depend on it. There will be another incentive to study the project in more detail and make more weighted forecasts.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Where can I find the distribution function of forecast rewards? I'd like to know what is the impact of forecast timing on the reward.
Well, There's a scientific whitepaper which has in detail information about how forecasting time, correctness etc.. affect the reward outcome.

https://wingsfoundation.ch/docs/WINGS_Scientific.pdf
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
A bit unsettling wings team had to be reminded of attention to the rewards feature of wings and the damage caused to price. At some reasonable point, investors should always be informed. Does not appear that anyone is forgetting rewards are the main purpose of holding wings.
 Nice to see an well over due and much needed 'Engineer' finally being added. Again, voices had to be raised for this to happen which is still concerning.

Well said, I agree.

I always preach... more communication, more communication. It's the essence of the community.
Activity: 910
Thanks to the wings you can make a profit by participating in the forecasts. This is not so sad to hold coins in a bear market I Hope with the release of the beta payment will go more quickly
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Where can I find the distribution function of forecast rewards? I'd like to know what is the impact of forecast timing on the reward.

You can find it in WP of the project. But the function is changing during alfa. The time of your forecast impacts very low on the reward.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 350
Wings is one of the coins, which will need to buy at the bottom, if only to know where is the bottom. All expected growth in the autumn, and now this..

Than you the price is not satisfied? Now the bottom, buy more so soon prices like this will not see.

I also think that this is big opportunity to buy more this coin before investors buy this coin. Because after hard fork finish, i think investors will buy cheaper coin like wings coin
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Just matter of time to see WINGS in TOP 50 coinmarketcap, from 112 atm. This project has solid Dev team, looking hold this for longer time and forcasting with my WINGS new ICO Project.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
my login details are showing error on experimental.wings.ai

but able to login on wings.ai
what can be the issue?
It doesn't work like normal login. You have to use account recovery feature and insert your backup seed, If you wish to use experimental.wings.ai
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Wings is one of the coins, which will need to buy at the bottom, if only to know where is the bottom. All expected growth in the autumn, and now this..

Than you the price is not satisfied? Now the bottom, buy more so soon prices like this will not see.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Activity: 322
Found a way to pay less for WINGS forecasting:
Change price of GWEI to 0.000000001 (instead of 0.000000005+). Sometimes it doesn`t work, but it most cases it`s ok!

Is it safe to do that?
has it approved by team?

I'm not sure it works. I tried once and transaction failed and I was debited 0.001 ETH, which is far more than expected to save...

Yeah, I think I tried a few times to change these settings. Was successful a few times, the other times the fees just remained unchanged.

Few minutes ago i did a forecast with this parameters:
Gas Limit: 210000
Gas Price: 0.000000001 Ether (1 Gwei)

The transaction worked fine with this cost:
Actual Tx Cost/Fee: 0.000174212 Ether ($0.05)

Hope this could helps someone to save some gwei
Activity: 322
I putted all my wings on Aigang forecast. Tokenbox seem another "me-too" ico.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
I participated to following forecasts:

bitjob
swarm
blackmoon
gimli
qvolta
miniapps
flixxo

So far I received zero rewards.

Where can I check what and when will I get something?

Be patient! Wings has just hired an engineer to take care of our rewards! I guess we will get rewards soon!
By the way, I think only blackmoon already pay bounty
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Is there a way to unlock wings after a forecast and essentially cancel the forecast?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
my login details are showing error on experimental.wings.ai

but able to login on wings.ai
what can be the issue?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Found a way to pay less for WINGS forecasting:
Change price of GWEI to 0.000000001 (instead of 0.000000005+). Sometimes it doesn`t work, but it most cases it`s ok!

Is it safe to do that?
has it approved by team?

I'm not sure it works. I tried once and transaction failed and I was debited 0.001 ETH, which is far more than expected to save...

Yeah, I think I tried a few times to change these settings. Was successful a few times, the other times the fees just remained unchanged.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I participated to following forecasts:

bitjob
swarm
blackmoon
gimli
qvolta
miniapps
flixxo

So far I received zero rewards.

Where can I check what and when will I get something?

Have patience the team will announce update when these rewards will be ready to take withdraw. Nobody got rewarded everybody is waiting to hear good news about that this is legit platform so no need to worry about them.
Jump to: