Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 120. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Despite very detailed roadmap, it is hard to believe it can be successful , honestly. Most of decentralized systems can run things on their own.

Does that mean they shouldn't focus on they want to do, no collaborations, not buying service.....?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Despite very detailed roadmap, it is hard to believe it can be successful , honestly. Most of decentralized systems can run things on their own.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
oh yes woahh another 2 forecasts! yuppy!!

scarcasm mode: ON

Give us our reward, or new forecast are 100% useless.

Tell me please what are you gonna do with the award if it were handed out today? Sell at such a small price? I think it's stupid. Be patient
Exactly! Current altcoins market is in downward moment, It's better to wait it out for rewards and altcoin upward moment, You'll be getting much more profit than now.
Activity: 910
I think the fall of the coins will end on 16 November when will be fork btc, as it was with the other fork. So there's not long to wait left.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

Tell me please what are you gonna do with the award if it were handed out today? Sell at such a small price? I think it's stupid. Be patient
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
are you all serious or just some FUDsters creating only newbies accounts and trying to spread misinformation ?
Write with your real account and maybe someone will consider you
Several rewards were already distributed and for many others we need to wait to receive money from the project and only than distribute it manualy in actual alpha version.
Once again, if you can't wait, sell your wings low and come buy back high with beta release ..
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
wait? really?

Do you know how many months the last reward is pending or you just open mounth to take some air?
Obvioulsy i will sell, but not now, this is my worst investment ever in the cryptoworld.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

omg crypto should ban kids, you can't just wait for your reward ? sell your wings but dont come back when we will all receive rewards
And when it's gonna happen?

omg crypto should ban kids, you can't just wait for your reward ? sell your wings but dont come back when we will all receive rewards
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

Activity: 406
Merit: 114
I wish they would stagger the ICOs by a day or two so that you get in on both them, instead of posting both with the same start/end date ... I don't have many Wings so I have to pick between aigang and tokenbox.... neither looks that great on the surface.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
obviously we all own wings here othrwise would all not be asking or wondering where our rewards are.

obviously you belittle everyone and still not provide answers as to why no rewards.

still no answer just bad attitude, u got ur rewards im sure. keep it up, you let everyone see who and what we are dealing with here.

You obviously do not because there has been several rewards already.  Who is paying you to bother us?

now we went from 'idots' to paid botherrs. still no answer to why no rewards. this big problem, u seem worried and cannot give answers. how many tokens wings keeping from investors ?

thjis should be investigated.

forecasters are here wondering where all tokens are, read.

such a child, pffff
Activity: 154
What crypto do you accept in your project?
2 new forecasts are out on wings.ai
Activity: 308
is there any fixed date for releasing Beta? And when other rewards are out? Should be before or after Beta?
Activity: 826
With the october month was the worst performing for ICO's
i doubt if Flixxo or Opporty will reach hard cap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
For anyone interested please join the mailing list and check the newsletters for the latest updates. It seems there is someone trying to spread misinformation.

http://us13.campaign-archive.com/home/?u=e96dd1e39a278ec293dcc8de1&id=7f951ad6e4

Latest project status updates were done just the other week.

http://mailchi.mp/wings/wings-status-projects-630665

There are 4 projects which have had their rewards contract implemented; simply go to the forecasting page to collect your reward. There are 7 which were awaiting the rewards contracts which currently are improved after each iteration and require special handling.  The dev team is focused on rolling out the Beta which should go into Ethereum testnet in a few weeks and if all is good roll out into Ethereum mainnet not too much later.

Thanks for your support, if you are in Devcon come and say hello to Boris and Stas.

finally, the less clear time frame, a few weeks, at least now I know how long it will be continued, thanks
Activity: 308
On some of the past few forecast  a large majority have been way off the reward range. On the upside there seemed to be some forecasters that were very close to the raised amount and they had a low amount of wings. I'd be interested to know what there reward was. If it proves to be very profitable for them than that would be worth sharing in a newsletter. I think it would spark more interest in people wanting to partake in Wings.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Every supersize is less wings. Waiting for wings. Then super size beer.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
For anyone interested please join the mailing list and check the newsletters for the latest updates. It seems there is someone trying to spread misinformation.

http://us13.campaign-archive.com/home/?u=e96dd1e39a278ec293dcc8de1&id=7f951ad6e4

Latest project status updates were done just the other week.

http://mailchi.mp/wings/wings-status-projects-630665

There are 4 projects which have had their rewards contract implemented; simply go to the forecasting page to collect your reward. There are 7 which were awaiting the rewards contracts which currently are improved after each iteration and require special handling.  The dev team is focused on rolling out the Beta which should go into Ethereum testnet in a few weeks and if all is good roll out into Ethereum mainnet not too much later.

Thanks for your support, if you are in Devcon come and say hello to Boris and Stas.

Jump to: