Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 122. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
So can someone from WINGS team explain why we have so many not distributed rewards from ICOs which already ended?
Are they even there or you just sold all the tokens for yourself?

Now all the coins almost in a deep hole. If we now hand out the award it is all exactly going to sell at the normal price
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
team keeping all rewards an not giving to investors as promised here. wings get mad when invbestors ask of rewards.
they hold many completed ico tokens now but laugh when we ask or make fake account here and post to change question asked. but never answer where token rewards are. this why price crash.
i tell you this, many things very wrong, sotriies not add up and now no rewards for long time and anger when asked. they try to hide some thing, tokens gone, monies problems ? whats wrong why no rewards wings ?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
So can someone from WINGS team explain why we have so many not distributed rewards from ICOs which already ended?
Are they even there or you just sold all the tokens for yourself?
copper member
Activity: 378
birds, unicorns, dao - sounds enchanting!
Activity: 6
Offering to buy-out cry babies WINGS tokens, and little baby won't do it. because really, deep down, baby needs his mama WINGS.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
It's not the all time high because time has not stopped. It might be the point that sets the upper trend line at this point in time, but the future is good. I think it's hilarious that you are trying to convince wings projects participants that wings already had it's all time high. We can all look at the historic trend lines and see that wings projects growing faster than any traditional company... We can all see where wings was in the spring and where it is now. We all know that a 40 cents swing in crypto means nothing. We know the technology is great. We all know that gambling addicts sell their tokens and then come on forums to spread FUD and hope to buy in lower. I thinks Wings project would be better off without you as an "investor" and you should sell me your wings and go away Smiley

Bro, SELL WHAT TOKENS >Huh LMAO , omg - developer shill account spotted. Again, Wings has given no rewards for us investors/'gambling addicts' to sell lol > just wow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
It's not the all time high because time has not stopped. It might be the point that sets the upper trend line at this point in time, but the future is good. I think it's hilarious that you are trying to convince wings projects participants that wings already had it's all time high. We can all look at the historic trend lines and see that wings projects growing faster than any traditional company... We can all see where wings was in the spring and where it is now. We all know that a 40 cents swing in crypto means nothing. We know the technology is great. We all know that gambling addicts sell their tokens and then come on forums to spread FUD and hope to buy in lower. I thinks Wings project would be better off without you as an "investor" and you should sell me your wings and go away Smiley

hi bagholder newbie.
Wings up 3x this year and you expect anyone to actually believe wings is not doing well? Thanks for the FUD, buying the dip. Sell them to me and then you can go away.  Stop whining like a child who did not get to eat cookies for dinner Smiley

sorry if we broke your dreams bro, but wings had a all time high of 40.000 sat. now at <15.000 . a really good investment lol.
you can't see the 1st week on bittrex for judge. by the way don't worry, the price will reach all time low in no time.

Ikr! Who is this wanker? hahahah.>.Still no answers - Wings should be working on giving investors rewards and not playing newbie shill on btctalk  Roll Eyes
Wings up 3x this year and you expect anyone to actually believe wings is not doing well? Thanks for the FUD, buying the dip. Sell them to me and then you can go away.  Stop whining like a child who did not get to eat cookies for dinner Smiley

sorry if we broke your dreams bro, but wings had a all time high of 40.000 sat. now at <15.000 . a really good investment lol.
you can't see the 1st week on bittrex for judge. by the way don't worry, the price will reach all time low in no time.
Relax mofo. Wings great innovation very hard to build. Sell me your wings and build it yourself.

innovation? c'mon, this really sucks. the only purpose of this token is to receive a small % in forecasting, and they don't even do it, that is the only purpose.

I'm beginning to wonder myself, what happned with the tokens from completed ICO's long ago... So Wings is collecting but not rewarding investors? ... Also see alot of people are asking without getting answers. They just get one liner pitiful reasons like above from Newbie accounts... Never any real answers.

Looks like they get a defensive snippy attitude if anyone asks about rewards.  Angry

You should read the WHITE PAPER before you participate with any project: "only purpose" sheesh. Noobs everywhere. Directly from the white paper; "WINGS places an emphasis on the ability of a decentralized community to quickly reach informed key decisions on a variety of topics, thus minimizing time and energy spent on decision making. Therefore, WINGS aims to provide efficient decentralized  governance, by employing decision markets in order to enable WINGS tokens owners to make decisions on key issues. A liquid DAO governance model will be initially employed in addition to forecasting, allowing hedging against decisions made by the majority. Being a dynamic protocol controlled by the WINGS DAO community, the rules could be changed if the community majority forecasts a benefit resulting from this change. Thus the result we are aiming is to have the WINGS members engage in a collaborative consensus building process over time to modify the core governance mechanism for the benefit of the WINGS ecosystem’s users. WINGS platform is going to be self-deterministic, by employing concepts inspired by philosopher Peter Suber who models a game, Nomic, that is comprised of immutable and mutable rules showing the power of self-amending systems, and logical priority of rule sets. Liquid DAO Governance (fluid delegation of forecast power) will be used by the DAO projects for a variety of key decision-making, such as whether to accept a suggested DAO modification or upgrade the smart contracts of the DAO project. Project DAOs that launch using WINGS will be able to start with one of the following governance models Liquid DAO Governance (fluid delegation) and Direct DAO Governance (each person decides directly). Liquid DAO Governance is a hybrid between the direct and representative governance models, enabling the participants to freely lend and recover the decision power to people they trust to have most knowledge, experience, and interest making the best decisions. Over time these governance models could change or evolve into new variations based on the project DAO community voting. Also, new models could be implemented by WINGS via smart contracts update based on community demands." ................... Watch they still won't read it because all they want to do is dump coins on the market............
Wings up 3x this year and you expect anyone to actually believe wings is not doing well? Thanks for the FUD, buying the dip. Sell them to me and then you can go away.  Stop whining like a child who did not get to eat cookies for dinner Smiley
Relax mofo. Wings great innovation very hard to build. Sell me your wings and build it yourself.

innovation? c'mon, this really sucks. the only purpose of this token is to receive a small % in forecasting, and they don't even do it, that is the only purpose.

I'm beginning to wonder myself, what happned with the tokens from completed ICO's long ago... So Wings is collecting but not rewarding investors? ... Also see alot of people are asking without getting answers. They just get one liner pitiful reasons like above from Newbie accounts... Never any real answers.

Looks like they get a defensive snippy attitude if anyone asks about rewards.  Angry

no mfr, u bulild something and kjeep promise, i would do what devs an team promised - are you founder and getting your rewards first ?

tell us where all tokens are and why wings is keeping them not rewarding ?

u represent urself alone here mfr; no rewards from wings while more excuses. you see all of us are correct, no rewards.

u see what is happning Wings, u see probelms causes by not rewarding investors; in chat this happen everyday, where are all tokens from icos tht already on exchanges an paid out bountiees months ago ?
 why is wings sitting on so many tokens already been issued from icos and nopt rewarding investors ?
i read no rewards until next year 2018; now u say trying to hire more developers, is like excuse and runaround

trust me -u an founders holding would not be exist without these wings holders like friends here, dare u say we not matter

all u give is excuse and no disclosure how many and why wings sit on many many tokens and not reward!

We got a new website design for the foundation, not much content atm but u get a flavor of where it is going to go

I am sorry mate but as an investor - if this is what you've been working on lately (site which can be done in one day) then I am a bit disappointed.
I believe in project but we haven't had any forecast payout lately and the beta release has been postponed by almost a quarter (first news were about September conference).
this is just foundation website not wings beta, wings beta will be deployed on wings.ai. i read in telegram chat, beta launch has been moved to december?

I am aware of that but why take care of such detail when the whole (wings) world is waiting for the beta? It's beeing postponed all over again Cry
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
We got a new website design for the foundation, not much content atm but u get a flavor of where it is going to go

I am sorry mate but as an investor - if this is what you've been working on lately (site which can be done in one day) then I am a bit disappointed.
I believe in project but we haven't had any forecast payout lately and the beta release has been postponed by almost a quarter (first news were about September conference).
this is just foundation website not wings beta, wings beta will be deployed on wings.ai. i read in telegram chat, beta launch has been moved to december?

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Can someone explain what was the correct forecast for ICO Snip? After all, they have collected almost 5 million

it would the correspondent ETH amount, which you should be able to pull from some public function in their ICO contract via parity
Jump to: