Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 142. (Read 522762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
What the reason caused such delay in STOX rewards for wings forecasters?
probably development team is working on beta and concentrating less on rewards contracts deployment, once beta is up rewards will be automatically made available.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Some classical wings poetry for all you amazing forecasters out there

My wings, they be stacking up!
Way way low they go
And I'd be so stinking rich
Except I'm buying this gold

Oh...

My rewards, they be piling up!
Way way high they be
And I'd be so filthy rich
If only they'd be paid to me...

Worthy! Our community reveals the talents Smiley Maybe someone will write a hymn of the wings?

There are many talented people here. Can this poetry be used as the basis of a hymn? Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Activity: 31
The site have already change ?
legendary
Activity: 1191
What the reason caused such delay in STOX rewards for wings forecasters?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Way way low they go

Oh...

Way way high they be

Worthy! Our community reveals the talents Smiley Maybe someone will write a hymn of the wings?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Way way low they go

Oh...

Way way high they be
Grin
42 minutes of applauses
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Way way low they go

Oh...

Way way high they be
Activity: 185
That is not what can not push the price of wings on the top, no conference, nothing helps. I hope that guy is right https://twitter.com/CriptoNikolay/status/910422748966645760
I sure hope that this prediction will be in reality . But let us be realistic on this because we all know that in exchanges it is really market-driven.

Yes, we have seen so many predictions based on the analysis of trading patterns for all the differents coins over the years. Somehow over 90% of them turned to be wrong.
Activity: 910
That is not what can not push the price of wings on the top, no conference, nothing helps. I hope that guy is right https://twitter.com/CriptoNikolay/status/910422748966645760
I sure hope that this prediction will be in reality . But let us be realistic on this because we all know that in exchanges it is really market-driven.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Activity: 185
Has anyone done a calculation of how much minimum you need to have wings to not be in the minus, while forecasting? (to return at least the cost of gas)

Making a forecast + retrieving your Wings costs in total around 250000 Gas.
If you choose to pay 10 Gwei/Gas, that would make up to 0,0025 Eth in total so about 0,75 USD (if we consider eth@ ~300USD)
At default's 21Gwei you would pay around 1,5 USD.

Note that the option to set the gas price manually didn't work for me until i used the new version experimental.wings.ai
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Has anyone done a calculation of how much minimum you need to have wings to not be in the minus, while forecasting? (to return at least the cost of gas)
Activity: 910
Now is the last day for forecasting Snip . Still waiting for MiniApps to be available for valuation on Wings.ai platform.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Honestly i don't like Snip's forecast system. I think that a simple forecast of raised eth was better.

If you posted your prediction in last 4 projects they all are into that format instead of ETH. I think it's much better than ETH to predict about the maximum funds how much will raise in USD.
Recent forecast items are many, and it seems that wings is developing well
Just wings.ai connection speed needs to be improved, too slow, every time to wait for a long time

Do you know https://experimental.wings.ai?

The team promise a better and fast web site after beta too.
Activity: 210
Recent forecast items are many, and it seems that wings is developing well
Just wings.ai connection speed needs to be improved, too slow, every time to wait for a long time
A very small volume of trades on Bitrex, I am worry. Anyone know? why so? The presentation of the new platform will be soon
Seem nobody want sell their own wings
Nobody wants to sell their wings because it is almost more profitable to hold them and forecast than it is to trade. Ive heard rumors that the big whales are making 50k-100k per forecast. Why would you ever sell something that gives you that huge of a Return?Huh
Yeah! Its true, and the price is very stable (not drop, not rise).
So, the rewards is a real profit.

The low volume occurs because many Wings are locked in the actual forecast (more ou less 37% of the total float).  
The beta version will be audited before released, so today in Hong Kong will be show just the test-net version of beta.

The price can increases when the rewards are distributed (sell these tokens and buy more Wings).    
legendary
Activity: 1612
A very small volume of trades on Bitrex, I am worry. Anyone know? why so? The presentation of the new platform will be soon
yes because it's precious. why should i sell my wings? i can make good amount of dollars or bitcoins by forecasting on projects. i have made about 250 usd by forecasting.
Activity: 10
Nobody wants to sell their wings because it is almost more profitable to hold them and forecast than it is to trade. Ive heard rumors that the big whales are making 50k-100k per forecast. Why would you ever sell something that gives you that huge of a Return?Huh
Jump to: