Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 141. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Any news about distribution? When are scheduled payments on past forecasts? STOX, Indorse..
yep we are waiting 9/12 rewards, be patient it's a lot of work with the beta release.
I'm sure we will get several rewards very fast soon
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Any news about distribution? When are scheduled payments on past forecasts? STOX, Indorse..
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
is there a problem loading the forecasts for SNIP? it is taking forever
i don't have any problems loading, might be because my connection is good? you can try experimental version if you like, it's much faster. add experimental[like a sub-domain] right before wings.ai and it should load faster than before.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hi Wings, If you were to go to Komodo, Ark, Stratis and Nav Announcement thread
you would see that the Devs log in almost everyday and update investors about what's going on.
You guys did a show recently and so far no updates.
Investors want to know what's going on.
You guys need to be apart of the community.

Undecided        Undecided
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Since Blackmoon crypto ICO has been finished.
is there a spreadsheet available to check rewards?
Are You talking about rewards forecasters? Even awards for bounty hunters not counted yet, be patient

How long does it takes normally to count rewards
any estimated date would be good for me
to count rewards for bounty hunters - 1-2 week
to receive rewards for the forecasting- 1-2 months

Wings still needs to create the distribution contract and then test it to see if it works...
So it takes extra time
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Are You talking about rewards forecasters? Even awards for bounty hunters not counted yet, be patient

You should be aware that wings is still in alpha stage. So every rewards are being audit manually . It really takes time as the rewards should be correctly distributed according to what is forecast.

legendary
Activity: 1064

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
No there isn't. You'll be able to see your rewards directly on forecast page when It's available. Right now there are other rewards that have not been paid yet, So BMC rewards could take some time..
legendary
Activity: 1064
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Today we have to go to the moon. Who has not bought wings quickly to do it. And do not have time

Why today?

Don't mind. I think was a useless post just for increase posts count and membership status.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
Today we have to go to the moon. Who has not bought wings quickly to do it. And do not have time

Why today?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think it's actually better to invest in the actual DAO and see how that works out before investing in a copy.

So true, one cant be so sure these days, better to thread with caution
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Indorse paid the bounty. Does Known dates when we will get distribution for the forecast?
Nope, Only the Wings team knows that.  Wink  They're working on Stox reward I think, I had read in Telegram chat.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Indorse paid the bounty. Does Known dates when we will get distribution for the forecast?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
So after snip what is going to be the next valuation campaign? Anyone here has some scoop to share or an inside knowledge? I know MiniApps is being lined up but no definite time line.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
What the reason caused such delay in STOX rewards for wings forecasters?
probably development team is working on beta and concentrating less on rewards contracts deployment, once beta is up rewards will be automatically made available.

Yeah beta version will be a lot easier as most of the tasks are being done automatically .  Let us wait for it is developing and needed to be audit again by third party.
Jump to: