Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 143. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
A very small volume of trades on Bitrex, I am worry. Anyone know? why so? The presentation of the new platform will be soon
Seem nobody want sell their own wings

Huh. Trades are two way. I dont think you are correct as if there were less sellers . There would have been a decent rise in the price.

But wait, the trade volume hasnt dropped that much. It is a regular fluctuation in volume.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
A very small volume of trades on Bitrex, I am worry. Anyone know? why so? The presentation of the new platform will be soon
Seem nobody want sell their own wings
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
So this is the 12th forecasting event by wings . So impressive and a lot of us had earned quite a number already. I just worried about the rewards being slowly distributed. Out of I think 8 finished ICOs only 3 had been released . Hopefully stox and indorse will be the next releases of rewards.

I agree.
The beta development take all the time of the developers.
Other tasks like distribution of rewards were in second plan.
In beta the rewards will be automatic, today is a manual process.

Be patient, this project is one of the best in Blockchain Land. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Honestly i don't like Snip's forecast system. I think that a simple forecast of raised eth was better.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
i withdraw my wings from blackmoon but i didn't receive them! what can i do now?

Do you have enough Eth on your wallet? After withdrawal have you notice a green window message at the upper right corner of your screen indicating your request will be process? Do the withdrawals again with just enough GAS on ETh.
Activity: 1022
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
So this is the 12th forecasting event by wings . So impressive and a lot of us had earned quite a number already. I just worried about the rewards being slowly distributed. Out of I think 8 finished ICOs only 3 had been released . Hopefully stox and indorse will be the next releases of rewards.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
i withdraw my wings from blackmoon but i didn't receive them! what can i do now?
Activity: 10
WINGS is providing good opportunity to take chance on nice project to forecast about the price discovery event. I am still increasing my WINGS and going with bigger amount in new prediction I hope after the launch of beta platform the price will skyrocket.
I am not sure if the price will skyrocket, nobody wants to sell their wings! I know I sure don't want to sell them
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
WINGS is providing good opportunity to take chance on nice project to forecast about the price discovery event. I am still increasing my WINGS and going with bigger amount in new prediction I hope after the launch of beta platform the price will skyrocket.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
What if the 30% of frozen Tokens that Snip talks about in the WP don't count towards the overall Market Cap? IMO they don't since they are not in circulation. What are your thoughts?
first I don't understand why we need to do some hidden maths, maybe it's just to test forecasters to see if we really read something.
Second, I think that if we all forecast the same amount we will get the almost the same reward, go for 26,6M ^^
that is exactly what they are expecting is for people to do an actual forecast and not just follow the herd. I am going with 8 million less then everyone else because I feel only tokens that are in circulation count towards the Market Value. So I will either nails the value or be way off.
I'm not going with median forecast either, Let's see what happens. My forecast is $5MM less than median.
What if the 30% of frozen Tokens that Snip talks about in the WP don't count towards the overall Market Cap? IMO they don't since they are not in circulation. What are your thoughts?
first I don't understand why we need to do some hidden maths, maybe it's just to test forecasters to see if we really read something.
Second, I think that if we all forecast the same amount we will get the almost the same reward, go for 26,6M ^^
that is exactly what they are expecting is for people to do an actual forecast and not just follow the herd. I am going with 8 million less then everyone else because I feel only tokens that are in circulation count towards the Market Value. So I will either nails the value or be way off.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
Anyone know when the BETA is due?
Activity: 728
the new forecast (Snip) is here ! and the reward is nice dont miss it Cheesy
good luck to all !

Thanks for reporting this! The reward is great, I think is the first time that they give 5% to wings forecasters!
Still thinking this project is so undervalued at the moment..
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Waiting with Anxious the STOX rewards ...

So do I. But it would be good to get a reward after the course on STOX grows. And now it's not so much
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Waiting with Anxious the STOX rewards ...
Activity: 770
How much fees is required for forecast   Huh
and can i pay fees in other coins apart from eth?

no you need some ETH to pay fees, other tokens are not avaible because it is all on ethereum blockchain.
For the value you will pay that depends on the gas fee you will chose, automatically it is set up on 21gwei but you can use 5gwei and it's cheap this way
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

do you have some ETH on your account ? you need some to pay transaction fees, and don't forget to lower the gas price when you forecast
Yes, i have some eth on my balance. And made three attempts forecast, and every fee will be charged. Many times I voted, such a problem is a first for me.
Looks like you made the forecast! Great! Always make sure you have enough ETH. Snip forecasting reward is very nice, 5% of the sold tokens.
Jump to: