Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 146. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Is there any news about the new website? Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
On what news is such a good growth? Or is it a time?
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

can you explain to me what this means? what is good for the wings?

It is an announcement about a future forecast taking place on the WINGS platform.
More forecasts = more awareness raised on the platform and more rewards for the token holders. So rather a good news indeed
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

can you explain to me what this means? what is good for the wings?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

How To Forecast On 2 Projects, A Note About WINGS Forecast Rating & New Ethereum + IPFS Infrastructure

https://blog.wings.ai/how-to-forecast-on-2-projects-a-note-about-wings-forecast-rating-b24d957601d0

Hello,

I have my passphrase and can recover my account but the site does not recognize my password when I try to log in or withdraw Wings from evaluation.

When I have created my account I have set a password containing 9 characters.

How can I solve this issue?

Thank you.

First thing to remember is that the browser (PC) you used to register/recover your wings account is the one that holds the authentication. So if you try to log in on a browser other than the one you used to recover, authentication fails. My suggestion is open a google chrome and repeat the recovery process since you still have your passphrase. Once recovery completed, using the same google chrome browser and PC, try to login .
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

How To Forecast On 2 Projects, A Note About WINGS Forecast Rating & New Ethereum + IPFS Infrastructure

https://blog.wings.ai/how-to-forecast-on-2-projects-a-note-about-wings-forecast-rating-b24d957601d0

Hello,

I have my passphrase and can recover my account but the site does not recognize my password when I try to log in or withdraw Wings from evaluation.

When I have created my account I have set a password containing 9 characters.

How can I solve this issue?

Thank you.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
hello,

when they will give our WINGS back from SWARM forecast?

Thanks.

You should request it back manually by going to "Valuation & Feedback" tab of the project and pressing Withdraw button.. and start forecasting on new projects now Smiley

Do you have any problems using your password?
The site does not recognize my password - I managed to log in using the 12 sequence words but I cannot sent tokens, Eth or withdraw the Wings from my evaluation.

I am sure that I am using the right password but how can I change the password?
Or fix this issue in any way?

Thanks.
Activity: 322
IMHO 20 ICO per week is crazy and not healtly for entire crypto scene.

20 per week seems too much. But I think wisdom of the community will decided which ones deserve to stay in the area.

I would mean 20 ICOs, not 20 forecasts. If 20 new crypto currencies born every week a lot of those could be scam. Are simply too much to be real projects. IMHO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

20 per week seems too much. But I think wisdom of the community will decided which ones deserve to stay in the area.
Activity: 322
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Yesterday I looked at a very good analyst in a twitter. He claims that the coin wings can rise to a price of $ 20-30 how do you think this is real?

can you post the twitter link? anything is possible. i think wings can do $5 with beta launch and various projects hosting on platform. maybe in 5+ years wings can be $20+.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Yesterday I looked at a very good analyst in a twitter. He claims that the coin wings can rise to a price of $ 20-30 how do you think this is real?

Upon implementation of RSK and DAO creation plus a little attractive interface called chatbots. With at least 20 forecasting ICOs per week . It will be awesome.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

I think it's real when bitcoin will cost 20-30k$ next year
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

One thing here for my suggestion. After forecasted several projects on : wings.ai

Here my idea, It can be something like

Instead of the just showing "Forecasting Live"

Project Forecast: Live/Closed
Time Left for Forecast: 2 Hour 39 Minutes 23 Seconds
Token Amount Reward: 200,000 Wings
Forecast Reward: Available/Unavailable
Total Wings Forecasted: 300,454 Wings

Few benefit there

(1) Instead of clicking in and see the information, everything will be preview outside. Personally, not sure why the site take quite some time to load for me when loading the Valuation and Feedback Page

(2) A better and clear visualization for everyone

(3) People have idea on if project reward is already distributed instead of checking on Forums/Slack/Telegram and ETC

yup the ux will be improved in the beta, we know it sucks now
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
I am not disagreeing with this.  What I am asking is I've already forecasted all my WINGS on DomRaider- Is it possible at this point to get back my WINGS or adjust my forecasted amount and split them between WINGS and DomRaider?

Blockchain technology is immutable in nature . Why would dev design adjustment of what you want ? Smart contracts are AI not human .

Lol I appreciate the philosophical nature of your response.  I am just looking for a simple yes, it is possible or no, it is not possible.   If it's not possible, I will learn from my mistake this time around and wait until the 12th till I can withdraw and split them for future forecasts.

It is just reading between the lines my friend. Lawyers do that Wink

in the prebeta it is not possible to lower the amount of wings locked into a forecast, you will need to wait until the forecast is done.

Ok, this answers my question.   Thank you very much!
I am not disagreeing with this.  What I am asking is I've already forecasted all my WINGS on DomRaider- Is it possible at this point to get back my WINGS or adjust my forecasted amount and split them between WINGS and DomRaider?

Blockchain technology is immutable in nature . Why would dev design adjustment of what you want ? Smart contracts are AI not human .

Lol I appreciate the philosophical nature of your response.  I am just looking for a simple yes, it is possible or no, it is not possible.   If it's not possible, I will learn from my mistake this time around and wait until the 12th till I can withdraw and split them for future forecasts.

in the prebeta it is not possible to lower the amount of wings locked into a forecast, you will need to wait until the forecast is done.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Jump to: