Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 147. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 252
I am not disagreeing with this.  What I am asking is I've already forecasted all my WINGS on DomRaider- Is it possible at this point to get back my WINGS or adjust my forecasted amount and split them between WINGS and DomRaider?

Blockchain technology is immutable in nature . Why would dev design adjustment of what you want ? Smart contracts are AI not human .

Lol I appreciate the philosophical nature of your response.  I am just looking for a simple yes, it is possible or no, it is not possible.   If it's not possible, I will learn from my mistake this time around and wait until the 12th till I can withdraw and split them for future forecasts.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I am not disagreeing with this.  What I am asking is I've already forecasted all my WINGS on DomRaider- Is it possible at this point to get back my WINGS or adjust my forecasted amount and split them between WINGS and DomRaider?

Blockchain technology is immutable in nature . Why would dev design adjustment of what you want ? Smart contracts are AI not human .
I just saw the post about the approach to forecast on 2 projects simoultaneously (Blackmoon and DomRaider), but I already sent all my WINGS on a forecast for DomRaider.  Is there anyway to adjust my forecast at this point or do I have to wait until the end of the forecasting period?

My observation with 2 or more forecast simultaneously being offered is as the dev suggested , trust our instinct divide your wings token where I think which project is better gets the bigger slice . Or as supply and demand kick in, purchase more wings . That is really the business model , 1 is 1 forecast . How would the price of wings token rise if the model is 1 is many ? If you find you lack enough wings to forecast , break the bank and buy . It is our own strategy . One day wings platform will offer 5- 10 forecast in a period .  So be ready.
I just saw the post about the approach to forecast on 2 projects simoultaneously (Blackmoon and DomRaider), but I already sent all my WINGS on a forecast for DomRaider.  Is there anyway to adjust my forecast at this point or do I have to wait until the end of the forecasting period?
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Interesting view on the Wings from CRYPTOBANGer
https://twitter.com/CRYPTOBANGer/status/906657049454563329

woah, i didn't know that, thank you so much. btw how can i learn the result of forecast? My Expected was 68000 ETH
See charges on the ICO website Swarm
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
hello,

when they will give our WINGS back from SWARM forecast?

Thanks.

You should request it back manually by going to "Valuation & Feedback" tab of the project and pressing Withdraw button.. and start forecasting on new projects now Smiley

woah, i didn't know that, thank you so much. btw how can i learn the result of forecast? My Expected was 68000 ETH
Activity: 621
Merit: 507
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
hello,

Thanks.

You should request it back manually by going to "Valuation & Feedback" tab of the project and pressing Withdraw button.. and start forecasting on new projects now Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
hello,

Thanks.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

One thing here for my suggestion. After forecasted several projects on : wings.ai

Here my idea, It can be something like

Instead of the just showing "Forecasting Live"

Project Forecast: Live/Closed
Time Left for Forecast: 2 Hour 39 Minutes 23 Seconds
Token Amount Reward: 200,000 Wings
Forecast Reward: Available/Unavailable
Total Wings Forecasted: 300,454 Wings

Few benefit there

(1) Instead of clicking in and see the information, everything will be preview outside. Personally, not sure why the site take quite some time to load for me when loading the Valuation and Feedback Page

(2) A better and clear visualization for everyone

(3) People have idea on if project reward is already distributed instead of checking on Forums/Slack/Telegram and ETC
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
https://experimental.wings.ai/#!/home/discover

Forecast on 2 Projects & Forecast Rating: Domraider et BlackmoonCrypto.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
can someone shere their profits you did on the forecasts? I just wanna know what average profit could be gained on the forecasts..
Last distribution was coindash, you can check out how much rewards everyone got here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mRS4ToG2YUW-2Txxyla6YXbmfnDDcj3iywp_YYLzKNU/edit#gid=0
the $ value is less now, the price of coindash fell down a lot.

This is really amazing to see how big rewards people got just from single project. This is inspiring to buy more Wings to increase the amount of rewards in ongoing forecasts. I will manage to convert my tokens into Wings in future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I run out of gas  in wings.ai makes me wonder how much more time do we need to wait for Stox distribution. ICO was over a month ago and team keep on adding ICO for valuation that is why my ether was consumed fast. Wish distribution would be faster.
It doesnt depend on wings. It is all about Stox team. When all investors get their coins, than all bounty hunters get their coins and only than wings team gets tokens and only than they can be claimed by the forecasters. So wings forecasters get coins latest
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I run out of gas  in wings.ai makes me wonder how much more time do we need to wait for Stox distribution. ICO was over a month ago and team keep on adding ICO for valuation that is why my ether was consumed fast. Wish distribution would be faster.
Also because wings setup gas price on 45gwei ! Use only 5gwei instead it worked for me before but forgot this time
I run out of gas  in wings.ai makes me wonder how much more time do we need to wait for Stox distribution. ICO was over a month ago and team keep on adding ICO for valuation that is why my ether was consumed fast. Wish distribution would be faster.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
can someone shere their profits you did on the forecasts? I just wanna know what average profit could be gained on the forecasts..
Last distribution was coindash, you can check out how much rewards everyone got here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mRS4ToG2YUW-2Txxyla6YXbmfnDDcj3iywp_YYLzKNU/edit#gid=0
the $ value is less now, the price of coindash fell down a lot.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
would be nice to have also some rewards instead of just new forecastings.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Maybe we can talk about the cas price ? Each time its going up on this platform, this time i was sleeping and forgot to lower it but ppl who dont know will just pays verry high fees each time..
what do you usually put the price?

does anyone know how much DomRaider raised at the presale?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Maybe we can talk about the cas price ? Each time its going up on this platform, this time i was sleeping and forgot to lower it but ppl who dont know will just pays verry high fees each time..
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
the forecast doesnt work? they does not even ask the question..

and why people forecasting something like 30 million eth? ! ?! !
It means USD or EUR, not ETH
Jump to: