Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 145. (Read 522762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
On what news is such a good growth? Or is it a time?

Well, of course, the conference in Los Angeles in two days, and the good news about MiniApps

a renewed page would be cool. forecasting takes quite a time. All pages load very slow
I looked at some screenshots of Beta, Looks quite awesome! Remember the current forecasting are done on pre-beta/alpha platform, Beta will be much faster. 

So where can I find this screenshots? Wings is on a roll just having 5 forecast campaigns already and we are only in the middle of the month. It has compensated the zero forecast August. What I am looking forward are the rewards of Stox and Indorse both of which have already concluded their respective ICOs.
Well, It was posted only in Telegram chat. I managed to upload it on imgur. Below is the link to it, Have a look at it.
https://imgur.com/gallery/A6LnH
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Just finished my valuation for Gimli . My next target would be miniApps chatbot application platform. I bet it's going to be huge.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Well, of course, the conference in Los Angeles in two days, and the good news about MiniApps

a renewed page would be cool. forecasting takes quite a time. All pages load very slow
I looked at some screenshots of Beta, Looks quite awesome! Remember the current forecasting are done on pre-beta/alpha platform, Beta will be much faster. 

So where can I find this screenshots? Wings is on a roll just having 5 forecast campaigns already and we are only in the middle of the month. It has compensated the zero forecast August. What I am looking forward are the rewards of Stox and Indorse both of which have already concluded their respective ICOs.

Yes... It kinda sucks I've missed out on the last few forecasts, I decided when wings went to 20k to sell em off and sell the btc...
From the Ico to where I sold.... all I can say.... its amazing what $500 can turn into in less than a year. Literally unreal.

Anyways, it's almost that time to re-enter Wings at this price. I have a few ICOs ready to distribute and plan to trim the stash.
I don't want to miss the train to $5 wings...

I have not even got the rewards of the Bancor forecasting. Are they already distributesd?
I am holding wings since the time it came on exchange and was quite unstable.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Yes... It kinda sucks I've missed out on the last few forecasts, I decided when wings went to 20k to sell em off and sell the btc...
From the Ico to where I sold.... all I can say.... its amazing what $500 can turn into in less than a year. Literally unreal.

Anyways, it's almost that time to re-enter Wings at this price. I have a few ICOs ready to distribute and plan to trim the stash.
I don't want to miss the train to $5 wings...

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Good news: Wings in Jaxx.io

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just forecast Gimli, I hope my prediction is accurate
The development of wings is very good, bringing a lot of items to our forecast
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

Activity: 322
Hey guys, WHEN STOX REWARDS thanks.

This is also what I had in mind . Entering its 2 months since our forecast for Stox. Devs from stox had already distributed bounties. All I am waiting for is the release of rewards from Wings forecast.

I also hope soon we will hear some good news about the distribution of this bounty as the team did recently for other campaigns so in next turn they will do for this campaign. Let's see when we will get rewarded for this.

I think Indorse rewards are coming  Smiley Indorse raised 27K+ Eht in his ICO, very nice result!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Activity: 490
Forecasts began to appear like mushrooms after the rain! New forecast is "Gimli: The first decentralized eSports betting platform"
does anyone know how much Gimly collected on PreIco?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Forecasts began to appear like mushrooms after the rain! New forecast is "Gimli: The first decentralized eSports betting platform"
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

This is also what I had in mind . Entering its 2 months since our forecast for Stox. Devs from stox had already distributed bounties. All I am waiting for is the release of rewards from Wings forecast.

I also hope soon we will hear some good news about the distribution of this bounty as the team did recently for other campaigns so in next turn they will do for this campaign. Let's see when we will get rewarded for this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Blackmoon Crypto ICO ended, the token sale has been successfully completed under 20 hours! Hardcap is reached
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
DomRaider ICO has raised 30M Eur in 2 hours! Very impressive, unluckily i've forecasted only 26M...
260 million tokens were sold on the presale, and not fact that for 0.1 Euro, so it is not clear how many are collected at the moment of the Euro
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
@WINGS
WINGS participation reaches new high with forecasting ending on BlackMoonCrypto and Domraider 35,684,937 WINGS, nearly 40% of active coins! https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/907510284037840896
And why is the WINGS still not in space?  Smiley
Activity: 322
DomRaider ICO has raised 30M Eur in 2 hours! Very impressive, unluckily i've forecasted only 26M...
Activity: 630

Jump to: