Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 162. (Read 522762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Inside information: next project  for the forecast is QVOLTA. Start of the Forecasting August 8th. Start of pre-ICO August 15. The duration of the Pre-ICO is two weeks. Hardcap pre-ICO 17500 eth.

Is this true?  Forecasting starts today?

Sorry) New insider information: We will to forecast ICO QVOLTA in a few weeks. Plans changed. Today Will not be a forecast pre-ICO QVOLTA

If this information is a hoax then I will remember you as a fake news messiah . I still don't believe this crap.
i have a reason to believe that it might be true, i've looked at their bounty portal and it looks like wings has provided them bounty software. see for yourself bounty.qvolta.com and bounty.coindash.io they are similar.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
I see wings having 10k btc investment.
The Dao platform vision (if it works) could bring tremendous wealth to wings token holders.

I see successful ico, but afterwards who knows.
Hopefully it happens, of course all investors will be happy with this  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
So the Indorse ICO has started, and appears to be slower than expected. I was afraid my forecast of 37k was way off, but it might turn out to be ok. Lets see how this prediction will turn out!

You are still under the median forecast so if its stops now you will still get better reward than most of us ^^
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
So the Indorse ICO has started, and appears to be slower than expected. I was afraid my forecast of 37k was way off, but it might turn out to be ok. Lets see how this prediction will turn out!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Inside information: next project  for the forecast is QVOLTA. Start of the Forecasting August 8th. Start of pre-ICO August 15. The duration of the Pre-ICO is two weeks. Hardcap pre-ICO 17500 eth.

Sorry) New insider information: We will to forecast ICO QVOLTA in a few weeks. Plans changed. Today Will not be a forecast pre-ICO QVOLTA

If this information is a hoax then I will remember you as a fake news messiah . I still don't believe this crap.

I am very sorry that I misinformed you.. But developers told one thing in telegramm chat and now they say another.

Well I indeed observed a pattern in which Wings platform had done in their valuation campaign. They announced that there will be another valuation but.... they did not ever mentioned it prior to the listing. As if you'll be surprised  it's there.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Inside information: next project  for the forecast is QVOLTA. Start of the Forecasting August 8th. Start of pre-ICO August 15. The duration of the Pre-ICO is two weeks. Hardcap pre-ICO 17500 eth.

Is this true?  Forecasting starts today?

I am very sorry that I misinformed you.. But developers told one thing in telegramm chat and now they say another.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Mr. Ease I am just concern with you being so gullible . Please research as no one in the dev team has announced this is going to be the next valuation. This is for your own safety. No proof of Qvolta will be the next valuation. It is the same product and service that coindash has to offer. If it is not for the ICO address debacle that had happened, CoinDASH would be the choice of majority at being P2P exchange that wings platform has to offer for valuation.

I wouldn't necessarily call it being gullible...

There are lots of projects I'm involved in, keeping up on all of them is difficult.
I simply saw the posting and saw other users commenting, so I sought information on this thread.

In fact, it worked quite well...
I got a very direct answer  Wink
While most likely providing others who were also curious with the right information.

Mr. Ease I am just concern with you being so gullible . Please research as no one in the dev team has announced this is going to be the next valuation. This is for your own safety. No proof of Qvolta will be the next valuation. It is the same product and service that coindash has to offer. If it is not for the ICO address debacle that had happened, CoinDASH would be the choice of majority at being P2P exchange that wings platform has to offer for valuation.

OK, good. I don't like forecasting pre icos, too much of a toss up, nearly impossible to guesstimate a preico

2ND, I checked out qvolta, sounds like Travolta the movie actor...
I don't see much of a future for that project.

But I'd still forecast it.
Wings should also be utilized for crappy projects so we can forecast them crappy.
Good for forecasting credibility if we can successfully predict a token being crap, just as we can forecast a project being amazing.
Win-win for wings even if the forecasted project fails miserably
Inside information: next project  for the forecast is QVOLTA. Start of the Forecasting August 8th. Start of pre-ICO August 15. The duration of the Pre-ICO is two weeks. Hardcap pre-ICO 17500 eth.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

What is the benefit for the token holder on Wings?

Wings tokens are used for valuation of upcoming ICOs . The more accurate, earlier and more number of wings tokens locked in for that particular ICO price , the more rewards you can get.

Do you personally do that or Wings devs does that for all?

Here is the reference https://blog.wings.ai/wings-pre-beta-and-bancor-crowdfunding-price-discovery-82666156bfa2 Enjoy!!!!

Im not sure about this info, I joined qvolta bounty today and they say that they give only 1% of total tokens to bounty and no word about wings there ..

No official word from the dev so , if I were you , I will readily take off the signature and look for another worthy campaign . No offense but I see no potential on Qvolta. It's only my opinion.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Wings tokens are used for valuation of upcoming ICOs . The more accurate, earlier and more number of wings tokens locked in for that particular ICO price , the more rewards you can get.

Do you personally do that or Wings devs does that for all?
Activity: 504
What is forecasting?

Im not sure about this info, I joined qvolta bounty today and they say that they give only 1% of total tokens to bounty and no word about wings there ..

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
when  will be the next evaluation ? some news anyone ? Smiley thanks

Official Twitter account is right choice to know about any event of forecasting. Devs team is very active there and posting updates very frequently there I also following them and catching up all project on time. This platform is really awesome to make profit just hold some tokens there.

https://twitter.com/wingsplatform
when  will be the next evaluation ? some news anyone ? Smiley thanks

Jump to: