Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 164. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Finally the wings started to grow. All began to buy the wings ahead of the new forecast, probably. It affects, Already passed mark 16K!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Inside information: next project  for the forecast is QVOLTA. Start of the Forecasting August 8th. Start of pre-ICO August 15. The duration of the Pre-ICO is two weeks. Hardcap pre-ICO 17500 eth.
This is official information, then I need to prepare my wings for the forecast. Is not it too big hardcap pre-ICO?
Hardcap ICO is 175k ETH, and hardcap preICO is 10% ICO. But I think these Russians devs much dreaming..

hmm this project need good evaluation then, we will need to spend more time on it to make a good forecast, 175k ETH is a lot. But probably the forecast will be for the preICO like with ACT

So are you convinced that QVOLTA is the next in line for valuation on Wings platform? I am being skeptical about this tbh. As long as there is no Devs announcement for official valuation of a certain ICO, I wont bite into it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Inside information: next project  for the forecast is QVOLTA. Start of the Forecasting August 8th. Start of pre-ICO August 15. The duration of the Pre-ICO is two weeks. Hardcap pre-ICO 17500 eth.
This is official information, then I need to prepare my wings for the forecast. Is not it too big hardcap pre-ICO?
Hardcap ICO is 175k ETH, and hardcap preICO is 10% ICO. But I think these Russians devs much dreaming..

hmm this project need good evaluation then, we will need to spend more time on it to make a good forecast, 175k ETH is a lot. But probably the forecast will be for the preICO like with ACT
Inside information: next project  for the forecast is QVOLTA. Start of the Forecasting August 8th. Start of pre-ICO August 15. The duration of the Pre-ICO is two weeks. Hardcap pre-ICO 17500 eth.
Activity: 840
Merit: 608
Inside information: next project  for the forecast is QVOLTA. Start of the Forecasting August 8th. Start of pre-ICO August 15. The duration of the Pre-ICO is two weeks. Hardcap pre-ICO 17500 eth.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Wings DAO token should be at $1 at next predictions. I just wonder why this is taking too long as now markets are recovering and surging steadily. Wings also have gained good potion of value but it should be over 40k satoshi with current supply. Like many people half of my funds are locked in predictions already.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100

Excellent piece covering the details of Indorse Token Sale!
(including WINGS Indorse forecast excerpts)

https://steemit.com/indorse/@generation.easy/prepare-for-indorse-crowdsale-on-aug-8th-to-immediately-sell-out

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
DEV, if it is a project that you support will be SCAM, you should not support it, like coindash and adex, both projects are real scam, and that only damages good name wings..
SCAM ALERT ADEX AND COINDASH
scam? any proof that they are scam? without any proof shouting out a project is a scam is meaningless. also those ico(s) are over right? wings will never support or host scam project on their platform.

I think that guy lost on the ICO?   And then calls it scam.
Funny how that always works out. Scam when dumping, then the best coin ever when pumping. Same story, nothing new.

Anyone have an idea when and what we will be forecasting next?

Devs don't usually reply on this thread unless it is urgent and its a matter of the whole Wings platform. When it comes to forecasting , slack is the place to be. Or even telegram just the same as the slack channel. It is going to take a little more time I think to have another valuation because of upcoming beta version of Wings platform.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
DEV, if it is a project that you support will be SCAM, you should not support it, like coindash and adex, both projects are real scam, and that only damages good name wings..
scam? any proof that they are scam? without any proof shouting out a project is a scam is meaningless. also those ico(s) are over right? wings will never support or host scam project on their platform.

I think that guy lost on the ICO?   And then calls it scam.
Funny how that always works out. Scam when dumping, then the best coin ever when pumping. Same story, nothing new.

Anyone have an idea when and what we will be forecasting next?
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Hello!

All WINGS holder.

We have chance!

https://twitter.com/YaremiRoman/status/893501588370837505

Please retweet and maximum repost also you can open ticket in Finex and ask him to add WINGS.

Thanks!

I also did this if this would than we will get more bigger investors to this project but I don't think they will add this way. No doubt Wings has functional platform with use case in real life and it helping to generate huge profit just for forecasting. Let's see what happen there.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

Coindash was more promising from start.... i wont be right to say them scam
we can say that  they got hacked
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Hello!

All WINGS holder.

We have chance!

https://twitter.com/YaremiRoman/status/893501588370837505

Please retweet and maximum repost also you can open ticket in Finex and ask him to add WINGS.

Thanks!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

Can you explain maybe ? Why this is a SCAM ?
Activity: 588
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Stox hardcap is reached, ICO collected 148k ETH. Lets see how much my revenue is with my prediction of 146k ETH  Grin

I went for 129k. Guessing that wont result in any bonus?
Everyone one gets the reward, You will receive less than those who predicted more accurately. Waiting for the next ICO to forecast on, Any news on upcoming projects?
Lets say Stox hit 148K ETH

Total wings contributed in forecast is 100K (Assume)

You forecasted 1K

Your reward will be 1K/100K * (Other factors like how close is your answer towards the real answer)?

Is there a particular formula for this?

Wings forecasting seems to be a fun one
Participated in Indorse but missed out Stox Sad
In addition to this, I know that reward is affected by the date of the prediction (forecast the sooner the better)
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Lets say Stox hit 148K ETH

Total wings contributed in forecast is 100K (Assume)

You forecasted 1K

Your reward will be 1K/100K * (Other factors like how close is your answer towards the real answer)?

Is there a particular formula for this?

Wings forecasting seems to be a fun one
Participated in Indorse but missed out Stox Sad

Activity: 275
Stox hardcap is reached, ICO collected 148k ETH. Lets see how much my revenue is with my prediction of 146k ETH  Grin

I went for 129k. Guessing that wont result in any bonus?

I think the median forecast was 120k ETH, you are on the good side of the median so you probably get a small slice of the cake  Wink
Jump to: