Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 166. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I'd love it to get to the $1 mark again, I'd love it even more if it got to $2 so I could sell some.

Can't see that happening for a long long time though.

People have been saying for ages it's going to take off, apart from that crazy pump where it went to 1$, I don't think I've seen it above 50 cent...

I'm not understanding your concept...
How would selling wings be of any benefit?

You won't get any forecasting rewards then
Which, at this price level could easily pay off your investment by the end of the year...

Then you basically have free wings, and a constant stream of forecasting rewards.
As long as wings is successful and continues as planed, potential profit on investment reaches infinity.

Not many tokens offer that, especially so early in development..

Fundamentally, I guess it comes down to the fact that I just don't believe in this coin anymore Sad

You forget that for your post above to work, you have to actually accurately and succesfully forecast for these rewards. It's not something i'm really interested in.

As I said, if it can go to $2 i'd be happy and would sell all. I'm not sure it will reach $2 though to be honest.

Sometimes work is required for a reward...
I hear ya though.

I like wings because I enjoy researching new projects and so forecasting is a fairly easy way to monetize my research.
In my case, and opinion, wings is priceless...

Plus it's still new and will be updated in the near future. So I definitely plan on holding for a long time.

I couldnt say it better ;-)

With a few good forcasts we can all have our investements back i a year and then its free money, more people wil join if they found out about wings, wings is a win win project and there are not much projects where you can earn coins

Holding and forecasting as long i can
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
TAAS, Jones, Blockchain.Capital Hypercapnia.Capital Cointree.Capital Technology Group Singulariteam bought Stox in total 74к ETH.
Those who predicted high numbers, probably guessed.
ICO has not started yet  for Stox . Where did you get that information? Is there a pre-ICO that had happened without public knowledge? Such a head start.
Read the official Twitter - twitter.com/stx_coin
They gathered 15M$ on pre-sale:
"pre-sale partners @taasfund @jaxx_io @blockchaincap & more.."

great, so i miss the pre-sale,, or the pre-sale is run in private ?
but that is no big problem because the crowdsale is not started yet, and i still has opportunities to get the early Stox token

It started

It has cap of 148,000 ETH, It already reached close to 100,000 ETH within 20minutes

Base on contract : https://etherscan.io/address/0x40349a89114bb34d4e82e5bf9ae6b2ac3c78b00a

The largest ETH contributed now is

It has 1188 participants

But if i add up all there will be total of 28695.15234 ETH contributed.

So IMO theres some big whales presale

Project could hit cap within a day it seems

WTF, 148!!!

I forecast 145 Sad

I think with deviation of the forecast from the fact less than 1%, you'll still get very very good )
Bankor, Mayweather, the platform for projections... Hardcap was obvious.

I forgot to get in Stox forecast  Undecided
I need to be more careful about Wings forecasts, rewards are tempting.

Yeah i missed out too because i didn't know that the wings forecasted needed to be collected manually xd

And i was waiting for days until the forecast passed Sad
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I'd love it to get to the $1 mark again, I'd love it even more if it got to $2 so I could sell some.

People have been saying for ages it's going to take off, apart from that crazy pump where it went to 1$, I don't think I've seen it above 50 cent...

Which, at this price level could easily pay off your investment by the end of the year...

Then you basically have free wings, and a constant stream of forecasting rewards.
As long as wings is successful and continues as planed, potential profit on investment reaches infinity.

Fundamentally, I guess it comes down to the fact that I just don't believe in this coin anymore Sad

You forget that for your post above to work, you have to actually accurately and succesfully forecast for these rewards. It's not something i'm really interested in.

As I said, if it can go to $2 i'd be happy and would sell all. I'm not sure it will reach $2 though to be honest.

Sometimes work is required for a reward...
I hear ya though.

I like wings because I enjoy researching new projects and so forecasting is a fairly easy way to monetize my research.
In my case, and opinion, wings is priceless...

Plus it's still new and will be updated in the near future. So I definitely plan on holding for a long time.
Activity: 117
Merit: 30

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
TAAS, Jones, Blockchain.Capital Hypercapnia.Capital Cointree.Capital Technology Group Singulariteam bought Stox in total 74к ETH.
ICO has not started yet  for Stox . Where did you get that information? Is there a pre-ICO that had happened without public knowledge? Such a head start.

but that is no big problem because the crowdsale is not started yet, and i still has opportunities to get the early Stox token

It started

It has cap of 148,000 ETH, It already reached close to 100,000 ETH within 20minutes

Base on contract : https://etherscan.io/address/0x40349a89114bb34d4e82e5bf9ae6b2ac3c78b00a

It has 1188 participants

WTF, 148!!!

I forecast 145 Sad
that's a close forecast, except a good reward. mine will be off by 20k eth.

I forecast 145 Sad
i don't understand this sad smiley. stox will reach it's hard cap. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
ICO has not started yet  for Stox . Where did you get that information? Is there a pre-ICO that had happened without public knowledge? Such a head start.

It started

It has 1188 participants

WTF, 148!!!

I forecast 145 Sad

I think with deviation of the forecast from the fact less than 1%, you'll still get very very good )

I forgot to get in Stox forecast  Undecided
I need to be more careful about Wings forecasts, rewards are tempting.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

It started

It has 1188 participants

WTF, 148!!!

I forecast 145 Sad

ICO has not started yet  for Stox . Where did you get that information? Is there a pre-ICO that had happened without public knowledge? Such a head start.

It started

It has 1188 participants

WTF, 148!!!

I forecast 145 Sad
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Wings reputation will get a rebound on this one, after the two previous not so well participation. Nevertheless I am so excited with Stox valuation because I let it all-in  on this one.

It started

It has 1188 participants

JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

Such a number of funds says that technology is in demand and this project can adequately show itself in the market.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
My wings, they be stacking up!
Way way low they go
And I'd be so stinking rich
Except I'm buying this gold

Oh...

My rewards, they be piling up!
Way way high they be
And I'd be so filthy rich
If only they'd be paid to me...

Weakhands are red,
Wings are blue,
Moon is near,
Ready are you ? Cheesy
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
When can we wait for the next project for predictions? I really like this process and the fact that the correct forecast can get a normal reward.
I forecasted some wings on Indorse

Forecasting will start on: 17/07/2017

Forecasting will end on: 23/07/2017

It ended on 23/7/2017

But i still don't get my wings back to my account yet.

So the wings is locked until Indorse ICO Is complete but not until forecasting date end?

Thanks

you can take your wings back, just go to the forecasting page of Indorse and click on the withdraw button

always have some eth for te gas

grtz

if you join the valuation, how much do you get back? it is based on the amount of WINGS you lock or also based on the correctness of the prediction?

AHhhh thanks for the information, i keep on waiting and missed out the Stox prediction Sad
My wings, they be stacking up!
Way way low they go
And I'd be so stinking rich
Except I'm buying this gold

Oh...

My rewards, they be piling up!
Way way high they be
And I'd be so filthy rich
If only they'd be paid to me...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I forecasted some wings on Indorse

Forecasting will start on: 17/07/2017

Forecasting will end on: 23/07/2017

It ended on 23/7/2017

But i still don't get my wings back to my account yet.

So the wings is locked until Indorse ICO Is complete but not until forecasting date end?

Thanks

you can take your wings back, just go to the forecasting page of Indorse and click on the withdraw button

always have some eth for te gas

grtz

if you join the valuation, how much do you get back? it is based on the amount of WINGS you lock or also based on the correctness of the prediction?

Well according to whitepaper factors that affect one's reward are how early you put your forecast, the number of wings tokens you locked in and how close your prediction value as compared to actual value.
Jump to: