Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 163. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
What is the benefit for the token holder on Wings?
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Look at the price soared . Something is cooking and smells good . Anyway still waiting for the next valuation in Wings platform plus coindash and stox reward.  Free money baby!!!
you forgot about indorse.. beta launch should push the price above 1usd. we will in future have more than one project or ico to forecast, it's exciting.  
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Look at the price soared . Something is cooking and smells good . Anyway still waiting for the next valuation in Wings platform plus coindash and stox reward.  Free money baby!!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Apparently, big investor took wings in the portfolio visible. If he wants to participate in the next forecast, it will be bad for us.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
WOW i was very accurate.

my STOX forecast 149680 ETH

STOX raised 148000 ETH.

I hope i'll get a good reward for this.

Nice! please update when you get your rewards. I haven't got a dime from forecasting, but I've also not been close to my predictions like you have.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Anyone want to help a trader out and dump the price down a bit?

I sold out trying to scoop up an ez 10% and missed the rise...  now it's 5% up..

Honestly that's what I deserve for trying to increase my stack 10%...

Edit: like a gift from god, within 5 min of posting this someone crapped on the price.
10%+ stack!!   
All clear for takeoff. Thanks for the help!
legendary
Activity: 2893
Merit: 1158
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Wings market is bullish after long time and I expect to see it reaching between $2-$5 because more and more Wings dao are going into predictions in every new project. It is matter of time and waiting without having any second thought.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100

Excellent piece covering the details of Indorse Token Sale!
(including WINGS Indorse forecast excerpts)

https://steemit.com/indorse/@generation.easy/prepare-for-indorse-crowdsale-on-aug-8th-to-immediately-sell-out

Wings have given me faith. I guess, indorse would be a huge ico.

legendary
Activity: 1040
This past weekend was the entry point for Wings and boy it had risen continuously . Grabbing some more wings for valuation and eventual $1 mark is on the horizon.

The price rise looks to be a steady one and we can expect it to reach 30k sat by this week once the forecasting for a new project start and more and more new people buy wings to just have a test of how the rewards are good.
legendary
Activity: 1612

https://steemit.com/indorse/@generation.easy/prepare-for-indorse-crowdsale-on-aug-8th-to-immediately-sell-out

Indorse will be huge! 2 days away...

By the way, I heard some rumors about coin dash rewards being distributed to forecasters this week...
Anyone care to confirm?
yeah, i read on wings telegram group that the smart contract for coindash is being prepared, we will probably get the rewards at end of this week.
btw wings is flying!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
This past weekend was the entry point for Wings and boy it had risen continuously . Grabbing some more wings for valuation and eventual $1 mark is on the horizon.

Yeah, especially with the huge participation of wings holder into the forecasting project with Wings locked for reward is just awesome for creating the demand in the forecasting market

By looking at the Stox Forecast 1% ETH + 1% Stox (Cap at $125K + $125K worth of ETH + Stox)

It is a great reward vs the price you paid for wings. You don't lose your wings even your forecasted answer is wrong

Gonna hold Wings until at least $1.5 xd
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Indorse will be huge! 2 days away...

By the way, I heard some rumors about coin dash rewards being distributed to forecasters this week...
Anyone care to confirm?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
WOW i was very accurate.

my STOX forecast 149680 ETH

STOX raised 148000 ETH.

I hope i'll get a good reward for this.
Activity: 826
Any news about the next forecast or the next reward pay out?
I am excited, loaded my bags
Finally the wings started to grow. All began to buy the wings ahead of the new forecast, probably. It affects, Already passed mark 16K!

Well, Technically it has been growing ever since it launched...

wings just experienced that massive bubble to 35k and then took a dive, these things are normal for shake outs. Hopefully you were buying and not selling during this time.

$1 wings here we come!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Finally the wings started to grow. All began to buy the wings ahead of the new forecast, probably. It affects, Already passed mark 16K!

Indeed this coin has amazing use case potentially it would be stable above 30k I also believe on next forecasting price will increase. This platform is giving opportunity to get nice tokens for free just to make prediction about price discovery.
Jump to: