Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 165. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Stox hardcap is reached, ICO collected 148k ETH. Lets see how much my revenue is with my prediction of 146k ETH  Grin

I went for 129k. Guessing that wont result in any bonus?

Don't worry you will be rewarded accordingly. That is the beauty of Wings. Portable virtual cryptomining device. The more you have wings the more you get your rewards upon good valuation.
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
Stox hardcap is reached, ICO collected 148k ETH. Lets see how much my revenue is with my prediction of 146k ETH  Grin

I went for 129k. Guessing that wont result in any bonus?
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
So  is this  prediction short term thing the functionality  that Wings bring or is there more? Cause ICO's will die down shortly..

What makes you believe that?
Companies hold IPOs and capital raising every day in the real world.
With all the money coming into bitcoin, I see more opportunities for companies to crowdfund.
It would make more sense that icos will actually ramp up

I think this month will be the peak for ICOs, it has been a very interesting year, more than a billion Dollar has been raised in the space and I have a feeling that most ICO will postponed their project till next year because of the SEC report just not to shoot themselves on the foot
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
WINGS profit is huge
When there will be new forecasts? Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
hey there, when will wings team distribute coindash and other forecasting rewards? is there any date? and when will be ready full verison of wings?

In telegram they said beta coming in september and coindash rewards next week
Activity: 288
hey there, when will wings team distribute coindash and other forecasting rewards? is there any date? and when will be ready full verison of wings?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
So  is this  prediction short term thing the functionality  that Wings bring or is there more? Cause ICO's will die down shortly..

What makes you believe that?
Companies hold IPOs and capital raising every day in the real world.
With all the money coming into bitcoin, I see more opportunities for companies to crowdfund.
It would make more sense that icos will actually ramp up
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
My wings, they be stacking up!
Way way low they go
And I'd be so stinking rich
Except I'm buying this gold

Oh...

My rewards, they be piling up!
Way way high they be
And I'd be so filthy rich
If only they'd be paid to me...

Weakhands are red,
Wings are blue,
Moon is near,
Ready are you ? Cheesy

Well we now have 2 good verses of wings poetry... would anyone like to join in on creating the 3rd?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
wings are the best, sad i missed the first and the last ICO

but adex was amazing reward haha Cheesy

WINGS TO THE JUPITER SOOON!!!!

nice time to buy btw!
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Experienced forecasters, what do you think, will gain STOX else 20M or not? Activity is no longer, fees go weak. I noticed that all of ICO's activity only in the first days and then no sales.

I still think that they can easily reach their hard-cap because I guess the same thing happend with SONM they sat ideally at some number of ETH and then suddenly on Sunday they reached their hard-cap value.

Crypto is weird that way
4k eth away from hard cap, they will reach it soon. again my prediction is off by 28k eth. hope i get something decent.
i see wings price is moving, beta in september. good times.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Another great and successful project on WIngs platform had a successful ICO, more than $30 million hard cap has been raised and with this success those that forecast will be rewarded and people will start to move their Wings tokens off exchange and move to wings website for forecast, a decent reward can be collected through forecasting
Can somebody please send me some manual/tutorial how to forecast with Wings? I hold them for few months already, but still have no idea how to participate. Thanks for your help.

Are you kidding me?
You have missed out on 6 forecasts!

Wow, talk about dropping the ball...
That's so much Eth + ico tokens.

That makes my stomach hurt to just think about it.
Activity: 630
Can somebody please send me some manual/tutorial how to forecast with Wings? I hold them for few months already, but still have no idea how to participate. Thanks for your help.
Instructions for Forecasting https://blog.wings.ai/wings-pre-beta-instructions-for-bancor-fundraiser-evaluation-792fe13001ee
How to Unlocking your WINGS after forecasts https://blog.wings.ai/how-to-unlocking-your-wings-after-the-bancor-fundraiser-forecast-70bd10e1897f
Good luck in predicting!
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Blockchain will change the world.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Experienced forecasters, what do you think, will gain STOX else 20M or not? Activity is no longer, fees go weak. I noticed that all of ICO's activity only in the first days and then no sales.

I still think that they can easily reach their hard-cap because I guess the same thing happend with SONM they sat ideally at some number of ETH and then suddenly on Sunday they reached their hard-cap value.

Crypto is weird that way
Activity: 275
My predicition of 146k ETH for Stox is not too far off from the hardcap. I see the median prediction is 120k ETH, which means that if the hard cap is reached i should (again) get a nice reward for my prediction Smiley Only 24k ETH left till hard cap, lets go!
Activity: 630
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
I'd love it to get to the $1 mark again, I'd love it even more if it got to $2 so I could sell some.

Can't see that happening for a long long time though.

People have been saying for ages it's going to take off, apart from that crazy pump where it went to 1$, I don't think I've seen it above 50 cent...

I'm not understanding your concept...
How would selling wings be of any benefit?

You won't get any forecasting rewards then
Which, at this price level could easily pay off your investment by the end of the year...

Then you basically have free wings, and a constant stream of forecasting rewards.
As long as wings is successful and continues as planed, potential profit on investment reaches infinity.

Not many tokens offer that, especially so early in development..

Fundamentally, I guess it comes down to the fact that I just don't believe in this coin anymore Sad

You forget that for your post above to work, you have to actually accurately and succesfully forecast for these rewards. It's not something i'm really interested in.

As I said, if it can go to $2 i'd be happy and would sell all. I'm not sure it will reach $2 though to be honest.

Sometimes work is required for a reward...
I hear ya though.

I like wings because I enjoy researching new projects and so forecasting is a fairly easy way to monetize my research.
In my case, and opinion, wings is priceless...

Plus it's still new and will be updated in the near future. So I definitely plan on holding for a long time.

Oh yeah, I completely agree that research is required and that's fine if it's something you're interested in and can make time for, unfortunately I can't. So yeah, I think my Wings deserve to be with someone who can find time to make use of the uniqueness of Wings coin.

Hopefully when the BETA is released we will see a nice spike.
Jump to: