Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 171. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CrowdWiz
awesome rewards ! just go and buy more wings !  Shocked
i have ~7k wings token, i had joined adex forecasting. i got 500adx and some ethereum.this is awesome! Thank you wings.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Stox is now having a valuation campaign on Wings platform . But only 32% of wings overall tokens are participating. Well , for members its a good aspect as they get a larger stake if few have done their valuation.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Congratulations to all with good rewards. It turns out that for 4-5 successful forecasts it is possible to return all investments.  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
i already invested a little in wings but i still need more.
at the current price i may be able to buy a couple of thousands but i still need more.
will it ever be enough? everybody needs wings, dont you want to fly?
with a little luck this coin is flying to the moon with or without you.
better be ready and be on board. fear of missing out? fu#k yeah give me all your wings.
just make the right moves and enjoy a new life.
you came to right place at the right time, its time to shine

#kw38 #deeponion w100c497/09
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I am getting used to this forecasting and frankly it has been fun . Now I  get it and plan to purchase more wings  and try to be as accurate as possible for my succeeding valuation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
awesome rewards ! just go and buy more wings !  Shocked
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
AdEx bounty already collected!
I got myself approx 0.21 AdEx per WINGS   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
plase do something for the speed. 10 mins for loading a page..

btw, coindash raised 39k or 80k? i mean , what is exact number for the forecaster?
I'd like to get answers to this question too. I think It'll probably be 39k ETH, Since they received only 39k ETH!? Wings team answer please?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

btw, coindash raised 39k or 80k? i mean , what is exact number for the forecaster?

Yeah loading is extremely slow.
We're getting used to it but new comers would think something wrong  Grin

Yeah, site is taking quite some time to load hmmmmm
Activity: 420

Yeah loading is extremely slow.
We're getting used to it but new comers would think something wrong  Grin
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Apparently, the AdEx bounty can be collected! I got myself approx 0.18 AdEx per WINGS, that's a great revenue! Now let's see what the CDT and Indorse will bring!

.18 adx per wings nice. what was your prediction? mine was 12k eth off. if only had made prediction much closer like you, could have gotten good amount of adx.

I was about 8-9K off...this one was fairly easy to forecast with the cap.

My last couple forecasts were bad Sad

It will be interesting to see the rewards I get for bad forecasts tho.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Apparently, the AdEx bounty can be collected! I got myself approx 0.18 AdEx per WINGS, that's a great revenue! Now let's see what the CDT and Indorse will bring!

.18 adx per wings nice. what was your prediction? mine was 12k eth off. if only had made prediction much closer like you, could have gotten good amount of adx.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Good news for those who has patience . This is definitely a great reason to value wings . It is like an ATM machine . Let's party.

Yes it rally great news.
New term is coming "Wings hunters"  Grin

Lol, a wing hunter... I like it!
Sign me up!

Let's go collect these adx rewards!

update:   I recieved 0.22 ADX per wing forecasted. Since ADX is trading at about the range i purchased Wings at during the ICO, it essentially means I reveive another 22%-25% return from my Ico investment!  between BNT and ADX, i have over 50% my investment back plus all the wings currently at 2-3x btc value!

Wings = My best investment!
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Good news for those who has patience . This is definitely a great reason to value wings . It is like an ATM machine . Let's party.

Yes it rally great news.
New term is coming "Wings hunters"  Grin

Activity: 275
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Isn't this will compete with wings?
https://www.kickico.com/whitepaper

Well, they are all want a piece of Wings , namely Aragon, Co.foundIt and this . But with all the connections and relationships that wings has with corporates and VCs , I think it is very hard for the competitors to equal or top that. But it is healthy to have these.

I actually don't always buy into all these so called all in one projects, that is what killed most project in this space, they actually don't know what they are suppose to do later on because of lack of well defined vision.
hey, we are waiting adex,coindash rewards. When will wings distribute those tokens? is there any date? Thank you

Have patience and devs are doing the audit thing to carefully distribute the said tokens as early as possible. Specially with the SEC handed down the decision. Wings foundation is in compliance with that. So chill . Maybe another week of waiting will do.
Activity: 415
hey, we are waiting adex,coindash rewards. When will wings distribute those tokens? is there any date? Thank you
Jump to: