Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 169. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
on Stox the total participating wings already 27 M ! nice to see that it is growing up, that will lower our rewards but also the supply on market
Someone sent on the forecast 6million wings at the last moment. Total a new record is 33 million
His forecast 140k ETH...
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Any significant events in wings space in near future?
Activity: 358
on Stox the total participating wings already 27 M ! nice to see that it is growing up, that will lower our rewards but also the supply on market

This indicator will grow, so the best way to be constantly with your interest is to buy coins on drawdowns.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

It's only a 10% increase, which is good, but you most likely won't notice any difference.
Stox pays out Eth too, so I wouldn't want to miss out.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
What is perceived by many crypto enthusiasts is that if ever BTC does have forked and result would be the bitcoin cash blockchain, China will gain traction on crypto market again as they are spearheading an ICO for BCC via ViaBTC.com . But to my mind it is just another crypto currency and a dumb token.

I also think that the price of a coin will fall.
b]Even trading in futures is conducted[/b]

Bitcoin Cash (Futures) (BCC)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets
#   Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price        Volume (%)
1   ViaBTC   BCC/BTC                 $555,892        $319.67   96.05%   
2   HitBTC   BCC/BTC                 $22,886        $797.84   3.95%

Interestingly, the price vary greatly on these two exchanges.  Smiley Clearly speculative coin and will not cost more than 10% of bitcoin. IMHO

I'm not a btc holder but from what I understand Kraken will distribute BCC ffor free for every btc you hold there right ?
so why I should buy a coin that someone get for free ? I also think the price will fall very low after some days of volatility
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
What is perceived by many crypto enthusiasts is that if ever BTC does have forked and result would be the bitcoin cash blockchain, China will gain traction on crypto market again as they are spearheading an ICO for BCC via ViaBTC.com . But to my mind it is just another crypto currency and a dumb token.

I also think that the price of a coin will fall.
b]Even trading in futures is conducted[/b]

Bitcoin Cash (Futures) (BCC)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets
#   Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price        Volume (%)
1   ViaBTC   BCC/BTC                 $555,892        $319.67   96.05%   
2   HitBTC   BCC/BTC                 $22,886        $797.84   3.95%

Interestingly, the price vary greatly on these two exchanges.  Smiley Clearly speculative coin and will not cost more than 10% of bitcoin. IMHO
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Everybody in crypto are eager to let Aug 1 Segwit implementation passed so that they can develop a strategy how to handle or anticipate what might happen to their respective assets. Wings dev team included. They just wait and see so that they are ready to release the Beta version if and when the Aug 1 bitcoin blockchain adjustment did not have a disruptive effect .
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Screw it guys, I'm taking the bitcoin set aside for the fork and buying wings. I think buying wings at this price is a better opportunity right now.
I think post for wings will atleast be at 16-18K which is 50%+ gain on btc invested right now.
I don't think btc cash will get me 50%
Apparently, the AdEx bounty can be collected! I got myself approx 0.18 AdEx per WINGS, that's a great revenue! Now let's see what the CDT and Indorse will bring!

Can you tell us what your evaluation was and approximately when you forecast? I'm just trying to get an idea of how they are distributing awards. Mine was 40K ETH on June 26. Reward was only $0.06 per WINGS and I'm pretty sure my "evaluation" was right on target  Huh

If I remember for adex the question wasnt "how much they will collect" but "how much the total value the coins will have" so your evaluation of 40k eth was pretty far from the truth but 0.06adx/wings its still good reward Shocked Shocked

Your comment about the evaluation definition makes NO sense. The ICO sold out and ended when 40,000 ETH was collected. Everyone who submitted an evaluation entered the number of ETH that they expected would be collected in the ICO, right? There was no way to enter a US dollar evaluation. The only question was.. How many ETH do you expect this ICO will collect? If anyone from the WINGS dev team can address and clarify this, it would be valuable info to many WINGS holders.

Correction from my original post.. I received 0.06 AdEx per WINGS (so about $0.0045 per WINGS) ... which to me is not so amazing  Undecided

You dont understand, and the reason is that  you didnt read anything..maybe next time take 5min only on wings website just to understand what they are asking for.
I explain: adex ico only sold out a part of their coins for 40k eth wich was the max cap. So they collected 40k eth.
But the question was: how much all coins will be valuaed (so much more than 40k eth of the little part they sold)... Im sorry I cant explain better with my english.
Please read at least wings website and whitepaper before forecasting and asking a high reward.....
Activity: 314
I am really deep stuck in wings... bought at 29 price and currently in loss of 70%  Cry

Will it rise in upcoming weeks, any good news ahead
Wings will fly again to new highs. Just keep holding and predicting on ICOs, I too have bought few Wings when price was 25k Satoshi even though I had, I wanted to have more Wings lol. I will buy more if price goes below 10k Satoshi. 

Predictions are not the main purpose of the Wings? As I understand it, this is one of the additions besides the service of decentralized organizations.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I am really deep stuck in wings... bought at 29 price and currently in loss of 70%  Cry

Wings will fly again to new highs. Just keep holding and predicting on ICOs, I too have bought few Wings when price was 25k Satoshi even though I had, I wanted to have more Wings lol. I will buy more if price goes below 10k Satoshi. 
Activity: 868
Apparently, the AdEx bounty can be collected! I got myself approx 0.18 AdEx per WINGS, that's a great revenue! Now let's see what the CDT and Indorse will bring!

Good news for those who has patience . This is definitely a great reason to value wings . It is like an ATM machine . Let's party.

I like the way you put it, Wings tokens for forecasting is a good cash cow for those participating in it, that is why I don't understand why the price is still low. most tokens with higher marketcap are not giving the holders anything in return expect for speculation
Activity: 700
I'm very glad to cooperate with stox. I followed the wings.

now marketcap value: 0,29 Dolar and 0.00011064 BTC  https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/wings/

it will move up further agreements with the new project. until the end of the year may be 2x.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Can you tell us what your evaluation was and approximately when you forecast? I'm just trying to get an idea of how they are distributing awards. Mine was 40K ETH on June 26. Reward was only $0.06 per WINGS and I'm pretty sure my "evaluation" was right on target  Huh

If I remember for adex the question wasnt "how much they will collect" but "how much the total value the coins will have" so your evaluation of 40k eth was pretty far from the truth but 0.06adx/wings its still good reward Shocked Shocked

Your comment about the evaluation definition makes NO sense. The ICO sold out and ended when 40,000 ETH was collected. Everyone who submitted an evaluation entered the number of ETH that they expected would be collected in the ICO, right? There was no way to enter a US dollar evaluation. The only question was.. How many ETH do you expect this ICO will collect? If anyone from the WINGS dev team can address and clarify this, it would be valuable info to many WINGS holders.

Correction from my original post.. I received 0.06 AdEx per WINGS (so about $0.0045 per WINGS) ... which to me is not so amazing  Undecided
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform

I stop hoping wings will rise again, dev still busy with other coins  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
How is the recent SEC statement ( https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ib_coinofferings _ and comming crackdown on ICO's going to impact wings? It seems to me this is very negative for wings and the price is reflecting that.
That shouldnt affect much wings, ICOs will continue and wings cant accept them all anyway so it will still be enough icos for us imo

ICO's will slow to a halt and only accredited investors worth at least 1 million will have a chance to get in, slowing them down to a trickle.

Wings just broke a wing, don't say I didn't warn you!

The world is not just consist of USA Roll Eyes

SEC rules usually propagate world wide, and if the ICO coins are not allowed on US exchanges this will severely impact this market.
One by one the international standard rules are slowly forming
International standards are formed one by one
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
How is the recent SEC statement ( https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ib_coinofferings _ and comming crackdown on ICO's going to impact wings? It seems to me this is very negative for wings and the price is reflecting that.
That shouldnt affect much wings, ICOs will continue and wings cant accept them all anyway so it will still be enough icos for us imo

ICO's will slow to a halt and only accredited investors worth at least 1 million will have a chance to get in, slowing them down to a trickle.

Wings just broke a wing, don't say I didn't warn you!

The world is not just consist of USA Roll Eyes

SEC rules usually propagate world wide, and if the ICO coins are not allowed on US exchanges this will severely impact this market.
Activity: 275

Can you tell us what your evaluation was and approximately when you forecast? I'm just trying to get an idea of how they are distributing awards. Mine was 40K ETH on June 26. Reward was only $0.06 per WINGS and I'm pretty sure my "evaluation" was right on target  Huh

40k ETH was actually quite far off, see also the remark of amintek15:

Quote from: Aetrader on Today at 12:25:00 AM
Quote from: DonApp on July 27, 2017, 04:06:04 PM

Can you tell us what your evaluation was and approximately when you forecast? I'm just trying to get an idea of how they are distributing awards. Mine was 40K ETH on June 26. Reward was only $0.06 per WINGS and I'm pretty sure my "evaluation" was right on target  Huh

My prediction was around 85K ETH I believe, the website is too slow to check it now, sorry  Embarrassed
Jump to: