Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 175. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Indorse (decentralized linkedin) ICO AMA and livestream starts in 3 hours

If you have questions for the team post them here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WingsDAO/comments/6ouun2/indorse_ama_today_july_22_2017_starts_5_pm_london/
The DAO Act pre-ICO is on now and has raised so far a bit over 800 Eth (see https://ico.daoact.org/).  But the median forecast was something like 15,000 Eth.  The project also offered 5% of the raised eth and 1% of tokens to forecasters. Perhaps this was wishful thinking?

I understand that this project had some pre-commits that pulled out after that CoinDash hack, so that could have impacted it's performance, but still there is a huge difference between the current results and the forecast.

While the pre-ico is not yet finished, are any of you able to share with us what amount that you forecasted and what reason was behind it?  We'd like to see what we can do to improve the system.

Thanks

I did forecast for 12k ETH because of the enticing x10 offer during the pre-ICO for the 1st 1350 ETH donated . But I must admit it will take me until next year to get my tokens seem too long , just maybe one of the reasons why several investors having 2nd thoughts about participating pre-ICO.

I must agree with him on this one. Pre-ico until distribution is a long time, and the uncertainty surrounding Aug1 has some investors taking the sideline.

In all honesty, right now is most likely the worst time to crowdfund. They should have pushed it back until after the dust settles.
But, who knows. Let's give it some time.

And I also agree with the comment above mine. You should hide all other forecasts until the results are in.
I assume many forecasters just simply go with the median...
And this will make the forecasting off

ok thanks for the feedback, we were hiding it i think for the first 20 or 50, but perhaps we will up the number.

on the other hand if most people don't get any reward for dao act perhaps they will learn to not be so lazy, but who knows.

we'll have to experiment and see what works.

we're also thinking that in addition to forecast reputation we might implement something called "marketing reputation" as part of the reward mechanism to ensure that people who are actually helping promote projects to achieve the forecasted amount get some reward for their efforts.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
Hopefully wings back to the best track, the price goes back up  Smiley
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
The DAO Act pre-ICO is on now and has raised so far a bit over 800 Eth (see https://ico.daoact.org/).  But the median forecast was something like 15,000 Eth.  The project also offered 5% of the raised eth and 1% of tokens to forecasters. Perhaps this was wishful thinking?

I understand that this project had some pre-commits that pulled out after that CoinDash hack, so that could have impacted it's performance, but still there is a huge difference between the current results and the forecast.

While the pre-ico is not yet finished, are any of you able to share with us what amount that you forecasted and what reason was behind it?  We'd like to see what we can do to improve the system.

Thanks

I did forecast for 12k ETH because of the enticing x10 offer during the pre-ICO for the 1st 1350 ETH donated . But I must admit it will take me until next year to get my tokens seem too long , just maybe one of the reasons why several investors having 2nd thoughts about participating pre-ICO.

I must agree with him on this one. Pre-ico until distribution is a long time, and the uncertainty surrounding Aug1 has some investors taking the sideline.

In all honesty, right now is most likely the worst time to crowdfund. They should have pushed it back until after the dust settles.
But, who knows. Let's give it some time.

And I also agree with the comment above mine. You should hide all other forecasts until the results are in.
I assume many forecasters just simply go with the median...
And this will make the forecasting off
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

Thanks

I would definitely "hide" the current median forecast and the graph showing peoples predictions until they forecasted themselves. Many are just too lazy to research and just copy others. This has nothing to do with wisdom of the crowd, its rather the opposite. If people can see the forecasts of others they get influenced by those predictions and rather try to stay close to the already established median forecast.

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
WINGS would be in top 10 marketcap soon .

Let's push together this towards this milestone it demand more community support. I personally has great experience with forecasting platform and now after get rewarded from a project it looking more promising I'm increasing my Wings amount and putting more in new forecast.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Thanks

Activity: 966
Merit: 254
WINGS would be in top 10 marketcap soon .

Thanks
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I invested 1000$ in ICO. I got 46602 WINGS. the bancor forecast payout paid me like 250$ worth in BNT and ETH. That's 25% return from ICO investment.

This is very impressive story this showing how big potential this project have. I also got nice amount by forecasting for Bancor and hopefully will get rewarded in other projects. I believe soon this platform will be huge.
I invested 1000$ in ICO. I got 46602 WINGS. the bancor forecast payout paid me like 250$ worth in BNT and ETH. That's 25% return from ICO investment.

It's cool! But ADX frustrates me, the exchange rate plummeted, two times lower than ICO. Will we earn coins with this forecast?

ADX
$0.129132 (-0.55%)
0.00004781 BTC (0.27%)
0.00058775 ETH (3.14%)

Will CDT forecasters still get rewards? They just locked their bitcointalk thread and there's been scam accusations after the "hack".

If ADX price frustrates you, what more for CDT investors? Lol Grin

I didn't have time to participate in the consensus CDT, fortunately )
Do you know when will be the payment according to forecast ADX?

Right now the CDT has not even been issued to ICO participants so we are waiting for that to happen.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

It's cool! But ADX frustrates me, the exchange rate plummeted, two times lower than ICO. Will we earn coins with this forecast?

ADX
$0.129132 (-0.55%)
0.00004781 BTC (0.27%)
0.00058775 ETH (3.14%)

Will CDT forecasters still get rewards? They just locked their bitcointalk thread and there's been scam accusations after the "hack".

I didn't have time to participate in the consensus CDT, fortunately )
Do you know when will be the payment according to forecast ADX?
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.

ADX
$0.129132 (-0.55%)
0.00004781 BTC (0.27%)
0.00058775 ETH (3.14%)

ADX
$0.129132 (-0.55%)
0.00004781 BTC (0.27%)
0.00058775 ETH (3.14%)
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Beautiful!

Congrats, us ico investors will be swimming in profits in no time. Not including the sellable wings tokens that are also some 15X value.

Best investment I have made was wings...  but I surely wish I was in your shoes, my investment was 1/8 yours
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

That is awesome . Anybody can now be realized the value of Wings Token not just on the dollar side but its functionality is what matters.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

That's a great return. Were u close with your forecast? Haven't done any myself yet, will have a look for the next one.
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Where can I see how much adex received ETH
Adex bounty is yet to be released, Usually you have to go to forecast page and claim the bounty.
Where can I see how much adex received ETH
Jump to: