Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 172. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Hi!

I know it's a noob question, but I want to be sure... WINGS can be stored at myetherwallet?

Thanks a lot!

Yes, you can store your wings on myetherwallet. It is safe using the google chrome add-on. To avoid phising situations as it has happened last few weeks ago that made a lot of people got scammed.

Thanks! I have it bookmarked so I (think) am safe, but thanks for the advice!
Do you know if there's a minimum? I sent 0.99 WINGS and it does not show up at myetherwallet...

Hmm not that I have known it if there is a minimum, wait for at least 5 minutes . You can also check it at https://etherscan.io/token/Wings?a=0x9cF6be7929f3608902DaD9226785E06Ff85977e0
if it has transacted.  Just supply your ETH address.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Hi!

I know it's a noob question, but I want to be sure... WINGS can be stored at myetherwallet?

Thanks a lot!

Yes, you can store your wings on myetherwallet. It is safe using the google chrome add-on. To avoid phising situations as it has happened last few weeks ago that made a lot of people got scammed.

Thanks! I have it bookmarked so I (think) am safe, but thanks for the advice!
Do you know if there's a minimum? I sent 0.99 WINGS and it does not show up at myetherwallet...
Hi!

Thanks a lot!

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Hi!

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I understand the things that affect the wings forecast are time of forecast, proximity to ICO total ETH, and amount of Wings forecasted.  That said, is there an actual mathematical equation or something of that nature that can be accessed to see how these factors are weighted?

look at this

https://wingsfoundation.ch/docs/WINGS_Scientific.pdf
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Isn't this will compete with wings?
https://www.kickico.com/whitepaper

Well, they are all want a piece of Wings , namely Aragon, Co.foundIt and this . But with all the connections and relationships that wings has with corporates and VCs , I think it is very hard for the competitors to equal or top that. But it is healthy to have these.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
I understand the things that affect the wings forecast are time of forecast, proximity to ICO total ETH, and amount of Wings forecasted.  That said, is there an actual mathematical equation or something of that nature that can be accessed to see how these factors are weighted?
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
Isn't this will compete with wings?
https://www.kickico.com/whitepaper

WINGS has a big advantage with ongoing partnerships , working platform and a better community .

Plus they would raise like 100 million USD which would infact help WINGS as it would give a price point to WINGS .
I am more bullish on WINGS Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
I still don't get it...

2% of the token supply goes to Wings "prediction"

I just select random number and I'm awarded something...

That's a lot of tokens, is it beneficial for everyone?
you don't get awarded for random number selection, the more accurate you predict the more tokens you will be awarded. wings also helps in promoting the ico. it's the coin one must have.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
The DAO Act pre-ICO is on now and has raised so far a bit over 800 Eth (see https://ico.daoact.org/).  But the median forecast was something like 15,000 Eth.  The project also offered 5% of the raised eth and 1% of tokens to forecasters. Perhaps this was wishful thinking?

I understand that this project had some pre-commits that pulled out after that CoinDash hack, so that could have impacted it's performance, but still there is a huge difference between the current results and the forecast.

While the pre-ico is not yet finished, are any of you able to share with us what amount that you forecasted and what reason was behind it?  We'd like to see what we can do to improve the system.

Thanks

Now only 1350 eth has raised. Sadly is very bad result and far away from the median forecast.

This is pre-ICO round not the main ICO so why you are sad to this result this capped for 1350 ETH and still some tokens left there for sale at the moment 1165 ETH has been raised so far. Please make it correct and don't get confused.
Activity: 322
.please remove this, I was wrong
Activity: 294
I read in the thread after agan list in thread signaturenya wait wait for confirmation from @Wings to quote post list sigcampnya if you agan send PM to @wings with postnya link already in confirmation. To claim eggs twitter and fb must pass in telegramnya tp this blm available krn later will exist to connect sosmednya account in web telegramnnya. Just for the newsletter must be signed in the telegram first confirmation on his bot.
I still don't get it...

OK here is how ICOs pay Wings using its valuation platform. That 2% you have mention is the part of the whole supply of certain tokens ( you did not mention what particular project that has set aside 2%)  So for example the project ICO has a total supply of 100 M . 2 M would be the so called payment to Wings platform. As a member of valuation community wings token holders are entitled portion of the 2 Million tokens by way of participating in forecasting. The portion you are be getting as reward depends on how accurate, early and no. of wings token you have supplied for that valuation. 
Activity: 233
Merit: 102
https://genesis.re
I still don't get it...

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
As you all probably heard, the SEC made a statement today: the DAO is a security in their mind. How will this SEC statement influence wings? Could somebody of the team give a statement?

Wow, so altcoins dump cause btc dumped because of btccash and wings gets tripple screwed by this...
Ouch.
Yes, please make an announcement about this.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
As you all probably heard, the SEC made a statement today: the DAO is a security in their mind. How will this SEC statement influence wings? Could somebody of the team give a statement?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the response.
How i can withdraw the tokens?

Just like you made your forecast . There will be a button that says Withdraw.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Thanks for the response.
How i can withdraw the tokens?

From where, you need to be more specific from where you want to withdraw your tokens from, are you withdrawing from the exchange or from wings ICO website
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
when I did the last forecast I divided the gas price /2 , the forecast is accepted but I can't see my red point on the table ^^
I suppose it's not a problem ? Smiley any idea ?
red point? do you mean you can't see the your prediction dot on graph? if you can see your forecast on forecast page then there is nothing to worry about.
Jump to: