Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 173. (Read 522762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Thanks for the response.
How i can withdraw the tokens?

You must have some ETH into your wallet to cover GAS fee when withdraw button appears. If you enough ETH into your wallet than you take withdraw easily from there.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
when I did the last forecast I divided the gas price /2 , the forecast is accepted but I can't see my red point on the table ^^
I suppose it's not a problem ? Smiley any idea ?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Hello, when we can use the wings locked for ACT forecast for other forecast?
Thanks

Your locked wings tokens are already available for withdrawal as soon as valuation is finished. Sadly you didn't make it with Indorse. Just go to wings.ai and withdraw it before you miss out another valuation event like Stox.
What is the difference wings with daoact and have the same bounty portal on the bounty account, whether we can withdraw the fund with the difference bounty portal from @ Irfan_pack10 ...
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Thanks for the response.
How i can withdraw the tokens?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Thanks

Your locked wings tokens are already available for withdrawal as soon as valuation is finished. Sadly you didn't make it with Indorse. Just go to wings.ai and withdraw it before you miss out another valuation event like Stox.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Thanks
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
So...you can´t mine wings right? You need to buy them on an exchange? Or is there another way to generate wings short of betting them on some forecast?
if just they would release old rewards.. Tongue

Just relax and chill. ADX reward will be release this week . The devs are preparing it and auditing takes time . I am anticipating it with optimism . Hopeful as development of Wings platform progresses, it will eventually have a faster process dealing with valuation and rewards.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Some good projects now available on the Wings platform for forecast, but I really dont see them raising significant fund, the ICO seems saturated for now and those projects in my own opinion will find it had to raised significant fund
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
if just they would release old rewards.. Tongue
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Stox is available for valuation or forecasting. Guys do a good research before forecasting. Bounty is pretty nice, Good luck guys!

yeah another prediction market ... so much of this these days

No complaint though  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Stox is available for valuation or forecasting. Guys do a good research before forecasting. Bounty is pretty nice, Good luck guys!

yeah another prediction market ... so much of this these days
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
WINGS to 1-5 USD soon .

Wings had touched an all time high of 1$ USD a few weeks back and now its trading half of that looks like it will take another month or two for this train to go up more than a dollar.

Yeah, it could be awhile. I think a beta stage is in store...
So more feature
any update on the beta version?
Merit: 254
Big whales on this coin for sure , so it is a long term investment for me .
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
WINGS to 1-5 USD soon .

Wings had touched an all time high of 1$ USD a few weeks back and now its trading half of that looks like it will take another month or two for this train to go up more than a dollar.

Yeah, it could be awhile. I think a beta stage is in store...
So more feature
Hold your horses guys , another valuation is coming . Still unknown, but check the portal tomorrow and so on. But before I place my forecast, it is important for me to know what is the project so I can make a background check , from it I'll based my estimate.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
WINGS to 1-5 USD soon .

Merit: 254
WINGS to 1-5 USD soon .
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
Valuation for Indorse has just been concluded. I just can't wait of what is coming. Time is of the essence and I dont like my wings token just sitting and not doing its valuation thing.
I don't like my Wings to be idle too. Any idea about upcoming projects or when will we be getting rewards for other forecasts?
It takes patience to follow this project, so do not expect if they will see and provide upreach to everyone in the work for this project ...

Yes i am also waiting for update from dev, the price is getting down.
when this is over
Jump to: