Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 176. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Anyone know when Wings BETA is ready for launch? Feel like this platform could do with a kick. The way it's dropped since releasing the pre-beta has been hard.

Um, I think your mistaken. Wings pumped up hard once prebeta was released.
From 8K-35K
Currently wings is at 14K, which is still a nice boost of 70%

Just wait for beta release, it will pump to 50K and beyond.
And if your forecasting, your wings are locked anyways so you can't even sell if you wanted...

This could very well be the last time we can buy at these prices. Look at the price as a blessing not a curse
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
Anyone know when Wings BETA is ready for launch? Feel like this platform could do with a kick. The way it's dropped since releasing the pre-beta has been hard.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Is anyone having trouble withdrawing their wings from previous forecasts? It's saying need user generated passphrase when i'm trying to. I know my password is correct. Anyone facing the same problem?

First, the wings.ai platform only let you log in from the computer where you have registered your account for forecasting. If indeed you can not log in using the same PC , I hope you have kept the seed passphrase then head over to recovery account tab and try to register again.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Is anyone having trouble withdrawing their wings from previous forecasts? It's saying need user generated passphrase when i'm trying to. I know my password is correct. Anyone facing the same problem?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Why do we have to deposit/withdraw wings to forecast? I do not see the interest to do it!
Wings are locked in for some period to prevent forecasting abuses. You don't have to be worried about fees you pay for each forecast, You will be able to recover them easily.

Bitcoin prices rise back to 2650 usd, what about the price of the wings? Will it rise as well?  Smiley
USD value, Yes.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Bitcoin prices rise back to 2650 usd, what about the price of the wings? Will it rise as well?  Smiley

In USD value it should also rise, we all know the dynamics in the space, the value of BTC moves to Altcoins with time. Wings has a strong fundamentals to keeps driving the price up
legendary
Activity: 1526
WINGS uses artificial intelligence to predict the market, which can change human life.

Maybe I missed to read anything about mechanism how they use AI for prediction market. Can you please share link of that post or article where I can find the info about this how this works?
Activity: 924
Merit: 256

Nope, The ship is definitely sinking here...

You see, all these rewards piling up are causing those (Pre-Beta) Wings boats to capsize.
It's time to upgrade to some real (Beta) Wings Battleships, so we can handle these massive amount of rewards we are currently faced with.
Until then, I only see Wings sinking deeper and deeper  Undecided

How is your ship doing?

Yeah i also one opinion with you, wings team is too busy with other tokens, and forgot to manage wings token

Nope, The ship is definitely sinking here...

You see, all these rewards piling up are causing those (Pre-Beta) Wings boats to capsize.
It's time to upgrade to some real (Beta) Wings Battleships, so we can handle these massive amount of rewards we are currently faced with.
Until then, I only see Wings sinking deeper and deeper  Undecided

How is your ship doing?

Activity: 924
Merit: 256
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
WINGS price depends on what will happen with BTC if something goes wrong at the beginning of the August all allts will decline again, we need stability on BTC and ETH so the capital from those giants could move to the little ones  Wink

Not only wings, is it all the Altcoins including Ethereum, because you still need to get into Bitcoin be fore entering the Fiat. I believe Segwit will be locked in soon and the main issue will be over, the hard fork issue should then be around November
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
Why do we have to deposit/withdraw wings to forecast? I do not see the interest to do it!

It stops you forecasting, then moving your wings to another account and forecasting again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
to pay more fees :s
I think it's just to give utility to our Wings, otherwise why buying it ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Its kinda killing me because the more time I wait for the result of AdEX forecast reward, the more it gets me excited. How much reward would I be getting this time? How much longer do I have to wait for the results?

I feel ya there. I keep having this re occurring nightmare of a gigantic Adex marshmallow Man that just keeps growing bigger and bigger...

So i'm thinking this is a sign...  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
The third day the price grows and it's good.....In fact, everything is growing now.
It looks like the bearish trend is over and the bull trend has started.  Smiley
While it is difficult to say about it. After 1 number will be better understood
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
WINGS uses artificial intelligence to predict the market, which can change human life.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Its kinda killing me because the more time I wait for the result of AdEX forecast reward, the more it gets me excited. How much reward would I be getting this time? How much longer do I have to wait for the results?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Hello regarding on the forecasting on project

Regardless of how incorrect my prediction is from the correct answer, i still do get tokens?

Or it is necessary to predict very close in order to get reward?

Is there a listed formula for the rewards
Like Total amount of tokens invest * Predicted Answer - Answer * 100% = ?

Thanks

Will there be a 2FA for the wings.ai website?

I'm not really sure about formula, Read Wings white paper to know how things work. You can find white paper on Wingsfoundation.ch
2FA is not required, No one can login in your account from a different PC or browser. Your account is saved locally.
Present price of Wings is like nominal-traded value of shares, while people forget of 'prizes' that are similar to dividends mechanism. At the level of dividends reaching 10-30% yearly, the traded value should be much higher than nominal, as representing the trade value + dividends potential.

At the market of shares:
- nominal value is mostly equal to the book value. This book value in case of WINGS is equal to ICO value.
- trade value is related to demand and supply. And correlated to dividends. In most cases when submitted are dividends, demand is higher than supply (because people do not sell their shares) and the price goes up. In case of Wings wthis should be represented by the prizes, to I really do not know why the price of tokes does not go up, as it should be.

The third factor is correlation to ETH. Now, the price reached the velel correlated to present value of ETH, so when ETH will grow, the token price should also. HOWEVER, I really do not know why the second factor does not affect the price..

At my own calculations it should be at the level approx:

(1:10 value of future prizes submitted to the token) + token trade value at least 4.5-7x nominal. So the price at this moment should be around 2 USD..

I'm open to contr-arguments on this or reliable discussion.

Either way, Wings is a future project with great possibilities - probably it is a long-term, as it is concluded from the difference between the "should be" value and "now is" value.

The problem is that your applying ideas that work well in over-capitalized stock markets...

Simply, there isn't enough investors with free money roaming around to keep all these tokens true to there value..
Most of this is speculation and manipulation...

I agree with a $2 price target, but when wings fly's past that to $4... would I still agree?
Yeah probably.
The rewards are not like traditional dividends.. in this case, the rewards could be viewed as an investment separate from wings.
Wings could go to $50 and people would still say it's fairly valued...
It all depends on what factors you look at.
Around here, hype trumps all technicals
Jump to: