Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 197. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
22% of the WINGS DAO evaluated Bancor with forecast exceeding $88 Million

500+ evaluate Bancor in WINGS 1st DAO based due diligence and price discovery

hey i have a question.... bancor had 250k eth cap  but  they got more then 396k eth . so now my  forecast  was 232k eth ... witch is the final result ? 250k or 396k? cheers looking forward for your reply.

The 396+ is the real number, or whatever is the final calculation.

If you read the Bancor crowdfund terms, they had a 1 hr window where all investments will be received regardless of the hidden cap. Due to the Ethereum attack, the transactions were delayed and they extended the window another 3hrs.

So all the investments were allowed until the window closed. Since the investments exceeded the cap, the crowdfund was then ended immediately.

Hope this helps and good luck on forecasting rewards!

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Will you get any rewards if your forecast is half way the outcome of the final result, i just want to know becasue a lot of the forecaster is way of the chart and we are talking 250K USD worth of rewards.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100

hey i have a question.... bancor had 250k eth cap  but  they got more then 396k eth . so now my  forecast  was 232k eth ... witch is the final result ? 250k or 396k? cheers looking forward for your reply.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Wings gives free tokens.
Find another coin like this one!

I wouldn't sell one
No more free coins anymore, now it's time to raise the price of wings so that all investors are happy

Everybody hopes that, according to people's estimates Wings will rise.
yes, I hope it But  I am currently losing money for buying wings at 20K
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Ok, Bancor forecasting is off to a bang. My forecast of 400k is getting blown out of the water!

Anyways, I have a few questions regarding the forecasting rewards...

Where, when, and how do I receive them?
The wings platform lets me withdrawal my wings tokens from the forecast, is that ok to do so right now? Or should I wait for rewards to be dispersed?

I love the wings concept, very promising. Just like the guy above me said, "I won't sell one!" I strongly feel the same way, even being some 50x more valuable than the ico, I'm tempted to buy more!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Wings gives free tokens.

I wouldn't sell one
No more free coins anymore, now it's time to raise the price of wings so that all investors are happy

Everybody hopes that, according to people's estimates Wings will rise.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
How long do the wings stay locked for?  My forecast was way off LOL
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Wings gives free tokens.

I wouldn't sell one
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
my evaluated Bancor with forecast 250000eth
Expect results

Looks like your forecasting will surely come true currently there are around  + 4858 PendingTxns in the list where only 2719 transactions has been processed.Worth investing in Bancor
Activity: 210
my evaluated Bancor with forecast 250000eth
Expect results
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
First time also I participated in forecast with some reasonable amount of Wings tokens. I will see how it goes and then to catch the idea completely next forecast will be more interesting for me. Because time was very short when I came to find out about it so without digging a lot just proceed now I will learn and read more about the forecast idea deeply.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Wings gives free tokens.

I wouldn't sell one

How to collect these free tokens can you share with us these links where we can find this information. I just bought some to make prediction there. I would like to hear some positive news from you.

I guess he implied the forecasting rewards.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Follow this guide, if you quick you will be able to make it (forecasts are closing in less than 10 minutes):
https://blog.wings.ai/wings-pre-beta-instructions-for-bancor-fundraiser-evaluation-792fe13001ee
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Wings gives free tokens.

I wouldn't sell one

How to collect these free tokens can you share with us these links where we can find this information. I just bought some to make prediction there. I would like to hear some positive news from you.
Activity: 213
hallo
Wings gives free tokens.

I wouldn't sell one
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
how to withdraw in fly.wings.ai

There is an instruction on this topic which people used to withdraw their tokens. But it is written on russian https://ru.blog.wings.ai/%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5-myetherwallet-a94f42b6879

Than a video on russian too, you can see steps, which author was doing there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUtxBPoTJAk

Lots of information available here how to withdraw wings, you only need to spend time to find it.

Withdrawal from wings.ai was worked fine, i used this function month ago.
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
Where can i find the latest new on this?
I clicked on the "news" link in the OP but it went nowhere  Huh

tg://resolve?domain=wingsnews
Activity: 175

WINGS Roadmap

This is just a reminder folks, and be astonished by product development Wings will offer . Just HODL!!!

This is the first time after Wings token was launched, I see the volume hitting more than 1000 BTC in a day and around a change from 24k sat to 38 k sat in just a few hours.Just Awesome and the good thing here is we are still entering the beta stage.

Just HODL!!

Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The whole locking logic is irrational. Why would I want to send my Wings somewhere? It could be much more painless -- the voter send 0.01 Wings (for instance) with the message that he votes with the rest of his Wings (pertaining to the sender address). Of course a precondition like availability before and after the voting process (or some other validation) is needed but it's that simple.

My opinion is the way dev modeled it was to balance the supply and demand. Your suggestion seemed to be one-sided . There are 89 mil of wings token supply and if the amount you want is to be followed, growth pricewise would be so slow. Unlike Ether where supply can always be mined, wings has a supply cap .
Jump to: