Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 195. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
Pending payment  Grin

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
This is perhaps the most successful project yet I look and draw conclusions on the growth over the past 3 months. If prices fall below I buy coins. Most likely it will be the price of 15k.
Activity: 347
Merit: 252
is there a wallet already availible? If not are there other options besides the exchange? Thanks
if you have an ether wallet just send wings to that.  Not sure if all wallets with though, so make a test transaction first. I use MEW myself.

To send wings out of your ether wallet you'll need ether in the same wallet to pay for gas. After metropolis I believe erc20 tokens can pay for their own gas.

Seriously? That would be amazing!
Gas prices are skyrocketing, and actually cost something nowadays.
I don't say it with certainty, but I believe I read that would be possible with metropolis, not sure how it'd work though. What if I don't want to sell a portion of my wings every time I forecast on a new proposal on WingsDao to pay for gas...
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Can I use the Wings platform to predict crypto (also fiat?) prices for a given period (for example the highest price of Wings during June)?

It is so stupid!!! Why would it do that?

Hey clown. No one expects you to do anything.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
let this good coin be traded at yunbi and Poloniex, they are both good exchanges which the traded volumes are good and sustainable.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
is there a wallet already availible? If not are there other options besides the exchange? Thanks
if you have an ether wallet just send wings to that.  Not sure if all wallets with though, so make a test transaction first. I use MEW myself.

To send wings out of your ether wallet you'll need ether in the same wallet to pay for gas. After metropolis I believe erc20 tokens can pay for their own gas.

Seriously? That would be amazing!
Gas prices are skyrocketing, and actually cost something nowadays.

Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
is there a wallet allready availible? If not are there other options besides the exchange? Thanks
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Can I use the Wings platform to predict crypto (also fiat?) prices for a given period (for example the highest price of Wings during June)?

It is so stupid!!! Why would it do that?
No

It's a pity. Otherwise Wings would be a gold mine (not that it is not, it just needs time).
No
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
What is the rumour of Yunbi?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Hello.

Some good news come from China this week or next.

Be ready
Hello

You mean Yunbi?  Shocked

How true is this news? I managed to grab some when there was a news of Barcelona Blockchain Conference with Wings as one of the main participants. Luckily this rumor is true. Let Wings gets introduced in the vast Asian market. 
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
My opinion is Wings should be credited for the quick success of Bancor ICO . Just imagine it only took several hours to amassed such total ETH. I don't know if it is the fastest ICO in the history but definitely one of the biggest .

I don't know if that conclusion can be made.  Bancor had fairly significant marketing prior to Wings being announced.  While I am sure it did have a positive impact, since it seems likely that any relatively meaningful partnership will help an ICO, I think the press surrounding Tim Draper, and other institutional type financial backing had a much greater impact.

I think wings is probably best suited for ICO's that range from small to mid size, but doesn't have quite as much utility for organizations that are already going to raise large amounts of funding.  For instance, you wouldn't have seen Apple, or Google use Kickstarter to raise funds.  I certainly would love for lots of huge projects to be use Wings, there would need to be a strong incentive that I think is missing for the very large, well-known projects.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
My opinion is Wings should be credited for the quick success of Bancor ICO . Just imagine it only took several hours to amassed such total ETH. I don't know if it is the fastest ICO in the history but definitely one of the biggest .
I agree with your opinion, seeing the price of wings is now falling, maybe your idea can re-raise the price of the wings
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Hello.

Be ready
Hello

You mean Yunbi?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Hello.

Be ready
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
can/should i withdraw my wings now? if i withdraw now will i be awarded forecast bounty?

Did you try to withdraw your Wings there I have an error when I clicked on withdraw button. I think everybody is free to withdraw their Wings due to smart contract and all account will get credited automatically.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
can/should i withdraw my wings now? if i withdraw now will i be awarded forecast bounty?
Jump to: