Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 212. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I am trying to set up the wallet from the instructions here: https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9

But I get stuck on step 2: "Select ‘Mnemonic Phrase’. In the ‘Paste/Type Your Mnemonic’ input field, paste in your WINGS account seed (make sure you do not copy any extra spaces or newlines, and that the account seed has only 12 words and no capital letters). Now, click ‘unlock’"

"paste in your WINGS account seed", What account seed? Where do I get this seed?

If you had participated in ICO then you must have keep it . But if you are only trying to create a wallet to store your wings, simply go the myetherwallet.com to have an Ethereum address that you can send your wings to. More importantly after creating it, secure your wallet by providing it a password and copy private key and essentially store it in a safe disk .

You mean I can just send the wings to a regular Etherium adress? I have the Trezor and I use myetheriumwallet to store my Etherium via Trezor. Could I just use one of the adresses for my Wings then? :O
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Wings soon on Polo. There we will see 10 dollars for a coin. Wings were not appreciated at sale but on exchange it quickly will correct.
I'm not sure it will touch the $10 price, but if that happens of course I am very happy  Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I am trying to set up the wallet from the instructions here: https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9

But I get stuck on step 2: "Select ‘Mnemonic Phrase’. In the ‘Paste/Type Your Mnemonic’ input field, paste in your WINGS account seed (make sure you do not copy any extra spaces or newlines, and that the account seed has only 12 words and no capital letters). Now, click ‘unlock’"

"paste in your WINGS account seed", What account seed? Where do I get this seed?

If you had participated in ICO then you must have keep it . But if you are only trying to create a wallet to store your wings, simply go the myetherwallet.com to have an Ethereum address that you can send your wings to. More importantly after creating it, secure your wallet by providing it a password and copy private key and essentially store it in a safe disk .
Activity: 140

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
hi guys,
i have my wingstokens in myehterwallet.com. If i try to send wings i get this error:

"Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]"

What am i doing wrong? The gas limit was preset on 21000. I increased it to 26000, but that did not work either.

Do i have to increase it further (and how to calculate that?) or should i do something else?

Well the error messages said it all . You must have some Ether to transfer from MEW. Go buy some Ethereum, you may at least need .01 eth  to transfer.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
hi guys,
i have my wingstokens in myehterwallet.com. If i try to send wings i get this error:

"Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]"

What am i doing wrong? The gas limit was preset on 21000. I increased it to 26000, but that did not work either.

Do i have to increase it further (and how to calculate that?) or should i do something else?

Activity: 274
I am very glad that I listened to the advice of friends and bought the wings for 6000. The project is growing before our eyes. Developers keep it up.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Cooperation with coindash is really good news

That kind of news we really needed soon we will see all big projects will show their trust on this platform so hold till $10 which is happening very soon.
Need more good projects, this will help the platform to reach top positions. I think that those principles are followed by the developers will give good results.

Let them do it gradually no need to hurry, obviously we are starting to see positive results from dev and team performance
Next prepare for other cooperation, good luck team  Wink
Activity: 464

That kind of news we really needed soon we will see all big projects will show their trust on this platform so hold till $10 which is happening very soon.
Need more good projects, this will help the platform to reach top positions. I think that those principles are followed by the developers will give good results.
Activity: 728
Hello i did before eggs bounty , now i got 98 wings in my fly.wings account , but i forgot the seed . is there any chance i can get thoose wings ? i can login but my seed is lost

No there is no chance to get recover if account is lost mean lost all your Wings which is really sad news for you.
Activity: 274
Someone knows how the distribution of bonuses to wings owners will work. For using the platform.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Hello i did before eggs bounty , now i got 98 wings in my fly.wings account , but i forgot the seed . is there any chance i can get thoose wings ? i can login but my seed is lost
Activity: 728

Activity: 464
Wings soon on Polo. There we will see 10 dollars for a coin. Wings were not appreciated at sale but on exchange it quickly will correct.
Activity: 642
Any news for us who list seeds?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Though I have sold some of my tokens to get into BAT ICO which I missed due to market manipulation, I will only consider sell my tokens when the price hit $10 per tokens, I believe Wings has solid fundamentals than most of the tokens in that price range
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Good growth

WINGS бyдeт cтoить бoльшe 0.0012BTC чepeз гoд в Июнe 2018 гoдa

You mean Wings is going to fail?! Why such pessimistic prediction (0.0012 satoshis)?

Hell yeah! I love the confidence!!

I have every single wing I bought from ico + bounties, and they arnt moving until 100K Sat.
But maybe 200K is better???

200K -- never! I would not sell a single Wing for less than 0.00512BTC.
Activity: 642
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Good growth

WINGS бyдeт cтoить бoльшe 0.0012BTC чepeз гoд в Июнe 2018 гoдa

You mean Wings is going to fail?! Why such pessimistic prediction (0.0012 satoshis)?

Hell yeah! I love the confidence!!

I have every single wing I bought from ico + bounties, and they arnt moving until 100K Sat.
But maybe 200K is better???

I think wings will be like as stratis in the next year
Activity: 188
Jump to: