Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 210. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Things are getting more exciting as 2 projects are slated to have their ICOs being forecast on Wings platform. Come to think of it $250,000 worth is so  attractive . But it needs to be an expert and luck.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
i need to understand this project better..a must!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
WTF!!! $250K in ETH tokens!!
This is the beggining of forecasters fight!
Experts and profesionals in the market will arrive here and the ICOs world will change forever!!!
WINGS IS MY RELIGION NOW!
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Wow. This ladies and gentleman is our ticket to the moon.

Time to BUY BUY BUY MORE WINGS!!! AHHH IM SO EXCITED!
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
This is the mood!
250k dollars for free for forecasters.
And it is just the first ICO.
Imagine how many tons of ICOs are coming, and how many bounty hunters will fight to get something free!
And they will need WINGS tokens!
And we don't give them any!
 Grin

You are correct and also the price will after first ICO be around 5USD or more.. until end of this year and after some ICOs be ready for 2Digit value, next year 3Digit value for sure!!!
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
Forecasting is a hot market in the crypto world and Wings is undervalued with 25k sat price...predict 1$ by the end of this month..how many agree with this?

I was seriously looking into Bancor Protocol already, and now I see this.  I am very pleased with my decision regarding WINGS.  If this and Coindash are successful, and if WINGS forecasters receive a sizable amount of Ethereum/tokens from the crowdsale forecasts, I can easily see wings jumping to a few dollars in the next couple months (which would be awesome/insane).

However, if the forecasting is horrible, or if the payout is far less than forecasters expect, it could be a negative, but that seems unlikely.
Activity: 213
hallo
This is the mood!
250k dollars for free for forecasters.
And it is just the first ICO.
Imagine how many tons of ICOs are coming, and how many bounty hunters will fight to get something free!
And they will need WINGS tokens!
And we don't give them any!
 Grin
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Wings make me happy, thanks to the wing team, have worked hard to keep the wing price up  Cool
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
"Members of the WINGS DAO will be able to forecast on the result of the upcoming Bancor token sale this June, and share their forecasts with their social networks. Accurate forecasts will receive higher payments rewards which could be as high as $250,000."

I can't wait for this.  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Forecasting is a hot market in the crypto world and Wings is undervalued with 25k sat price...predict 1$ by the end of this month..how many agree with this?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Looks like Wings is about to leave the nest and fly!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello i did before eggs bounty , now i got 98 wings in my fly.wings account , but i forgot the seed . is there any chance i can get thoose wings ? i can login but my seed is lost

No there is no chance to get recover if account is lost mean lost all your Wings which is really sad news for you.
The seed is lost and can not be retrieved,sad news
Activity: 188
Why wings developers dont  do alot of marketng to the coin?
and theres no alot of crowfunding..
This is a win-win cooperation, the wing is great news
Activity: 142
Good to hear that coindash is using wingsplatform this will add another value to its token and if many of the crowdfund use wings in future who know what will be the value of it.

Let me give you a foresight .... $59/token after 2 years. With 100 ICOs being hosted in Wings platform.

You mean 0.02BTC? Quite possible. My forecast is more humble: 0.005BTC in eight months.
yeah , wings market will up to 800000 btc
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Good to hear that coindash is using wingsplatform this will add another value to its token and if many of the crowdfund use wings in future who know what will be the value of it.

Let me give you a foresight .... $59/token after 2 years. With 100 ICOs being hosted in Wings platform.

You mean 0.02BTC? Quite possible. My forecast is more humble: 0.005BTC in eight months.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Wings break $1 next week  Smiley
Rise wake up
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Beta launch this month. This can easily go much higher than the current price.
It will definitely be fantastic looking at the current prices, very impressed and I've gotten a big advantage on Bittrex exchange, and will buy back at the lowest price ..
Jump to: