Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 211. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Beta launch this month. This can easily go much higher than the current price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Good to hear that coindash is using wingsplatform this will add another value to its token and if many of the crowdfund use wings in future who know what will be the value of it.

Let me give you a foresight .... $59/token after 2 years. With 100 ICOs being hosted in Wings platform.
I believe in your current words, you will make all the rich with what you say about the future of this project in terms of wing exchange for the future ..
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Good to hear that coindash is using wingsplatform this will add another value to its token and if many of the crowdfund use wings in future who know what will be the value of it.

Let me give you a foresight .... $59/token after 2 years. With 100 ICOs being hosted in Wings platform.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Why wings developers dont  do alot of marketng to the coin?
and theres no alot of crowfunding..

It is going to be full of crowdfunding very soon
you will end up spending half of your life inside WINGS Platform looking for new ICOs

here new coins can be crowfunding? nice i dint know that
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo

It is going to be full of crowdfunding very soon
you will end up spending half of your life inside WINGS Platform looking for new ICOs
Activity: 966

Beta version is about to release. Then Coindash will use Wings.
That'll do its own marketing. It'll be great case for who potential users.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
No way to claim wings, if lost seed?
Already contact support still didn't get answer
Sorry to disappoint you but you were lost your tokens. There is no way to recover seed.
legendary
Activity: 1526

They already answered this question so many times because they have no control over it. If account lost than it lost forever but you can this coin from any exchange if you are interested in this project.
Activity: 448
hi wings communty!
Whats news? wing tokens price are rising. is there a good news?
Activity: 1080
Activity: 358
Wings is going to pump hard very soon.. You will see 200k sat in July

Wow that is awesome so this Summer will be very cool for Wings lovers while it is ready to go the moon. I also believe price will skyrocket after successfully host of first ICO on this platform so keep buying this amazing coin.

Capitalization for such a project is very small. I think after the release there will be a capitalization of 200 million.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Wow that is awesome so this Summer will be very cool for Wings lovers while it is ready to go the moon. I also believe price will skyrocket after successfully host of first ICO on this platform so keep buying this amazing coin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Hello i did before eggs bounty , now i got 98 wings in my fly.wings account , but i forgot the seed . is there any chance i can get thoose wings ? i can login but my seed is lost

No there is no chance to get recover if account is lost mean lost all your Wings which is really sad news for you.

Well 60 euro lost for me then Cheesy
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
hi guys,
i have my wingstokens in myehterwallet.com. If i try to send wings i get this error:

"Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]"

What am i doing wrong? The gas limit was preset on 21000. I increased it to 26000, but that did not work either.

Do i have to increase it further (and how to calculate that?) or should i do something else?

Myetherwallet won't works proper for me. Gas price is -1(not calculated automatically) and error appear "Could not estimate gas. There are not enough funds in the account bla bla bla". Someone could check please for this issue. When i am trying to send another token everything is fine. Only wings wont work.
p.s
I have eth and wings on the balance.

I have the same kind of problem. Looks like it's a bug of myetherwallet .
legendary
Activity: 1876
It is visible now a small correction has gone, then again growth before release.

It was much need a little correction before next jump. Wings is looking more strong than before so it's worth to buy more at this price because I think very soon the price will jump up to $2.
Activity: 314
It is visible now a small correction has gone, then again growth before release.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
hi guys,
i have my wingstokens in myehterwallet.com. If i try to send wings i get this error:

"Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]"

What am i doing wrong? The gas limit was preset on 21000. I increased it to 26000, but that did not work either.

Do i have to increase it further (and how to calculate that?) or should i do something else?

Well the error messages said it all . You must have some Ether to transfer from MEW. Go buy some Ethereum, you may at least need .01 eth  to transfer.

Lol. "You have no gas"
Using MEW requires using eth for transactions.

A very very small amount is needed. I highly doubt it will be anywhere close to 0.01but if you use MEW consistently, you should just put that amount in anyways and you won't have to worry about gas for a long time.
Jump to: