Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 214. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
BREAKING NEWS

I found my private key for my ICO Account!!!

OMG, and wings is pumping!

I was about to give up, but there it was, on my broken laptops hard drive!

Boom! Let's go to the stars, I'm rich!

Congrats. I'm poor student Smiley If you don't mind 0xee6ea6eeb3affeff2af131d09cf58cd1b675d438

6 months ago, so was I...

But, let's just say my fall semester will be paid for by
Wings

Lol, what am I saying??

After this pump ends, the rest of my college and masters degree will be paid for!!!

Boom. Today is a good day
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Any news on the recent pump in the price of wings to 18000 sat? I have been following this thread but did not find any recent update for price pump.

read this tweet and connect the dots

That's it? Meh, everyone knows long term Wings will fly. The question is when does it start.

This has been started look over the price chart so hold this so tight or buy more. Wings is going to fly but this rally is just getting started. I think price will be over $1 in just few days as it has been selected by so many big companies to provide this service.

Wow..this is just the starting price for the Bittrex exchange, and this possibility will continue to rise from the current price, and now it has touched in the price of 20k, at least put in the lowest price to buy it ....
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Any news on the recent pump in the price of wings to 18000 sat? I have been following this thread but did not find any recent update for price pump.

That's it? Meh, everyone knows long term Wings will fly. The question is when does it start.

This has been started look over the price chart so hold this so tight or buy more. Wings is going to fly but this rally is just getting started. I think price will be over $1 in just few days as it has been selected by so many big companies to provide this service.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Myetherwallet won't works proper for me. Gas price is -1(not calculated automatically) and error appear "Could not estimate gas. There are not enough funds in the account bla bla bla". Someone could check please for this issue. When i am trying to send another token everything is fine. Only wings wont work.
p.s
I have eth and wings on the balance.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
BREAKING NEWS

Congrats. I'm poor student Smiley If you don't mind 0xee6ea6eeb3affeff2af131d09cf58cd1b675d438
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
BREAKING NEWS

Activity: 392
That was great pump I have taken nice profits. I guess attention moves now to Aragon, hoping to get even more profits there and reinvest some back here. Don't just wait for the price to go up or down, sell and buy repeatedly for better profits, this is called trading. Wink
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for

Wings has an upcoming conference in Spain and the beta release is scheduled for this month. It's going to be a fun ride guys Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

Activity: 770

News are pumping the price.. in last 24h = 720BTC volume
legendary
Activity: 945
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Maybe next month, the price will just suddenly skyrocket to new highs.
I hope so, if it happens of course wings holders will be very happy  Smiley

WINGS have a strong upside potential! Just become strong HODLer and you'll see skyrocket to the Mars, Yupiter and other galaxy Wink

Mars and Yupiter are not galaxies AFAIK.

*Jupiter

Jupiter is not a galaxy either.

maybe in our parallel world, they call it galaxy?  Huh

There is no such thing like parallel world. They are, however, similar worlds, the OS you are using now calls them context switching. While such parallel notions deprive of individuality and make monkeys proud of their enriched word stock, it does not make them meaningful (the notions).
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
WINGS Development & Ecosystem Update — May 2017

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-development-ecosystem-update-may-2017-de0c077531f1

I`m very glad that i`ve been buying some wings tokens. After reading this article, it become clear that the project is on the rise, team is actively working on improving an existing technologies.
Activity: 476

WINGS have a strong upside potential! Just become strong HODLer and you'll see skyrocket to the Mars, Yupiter and other galaxy Wink

*Jupiter

maybe in our parallel world, they call it galaxy?  Huh
Activity: 671
Merit: 505

*Jupiter

Activity: 476
nice, starting the pump. I think it very easy reaches the price 20 K and more.
Activity: 770
Activity: 392
That was a nice pump!
legendary
Activity: 1694
If that is the case and if wings reaches 10 usd then the platform are being used by some or more ICO that are going to launch in future, the potential to reach a price even higher that expected is doable.
Jump to: