Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 230. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Why the sudden rise in volume? Looks like someone is about to pump this coin. Someone must know something.
Activity: 406
This is one of my favourite crypto pictures. Reason why you should hold to quality crypto projects like this one. You think you made good profit by selling Wings x4 above ICO? Think again. We are already higher than that. And when the ICOs on Wings platform and other partnerships start getting announced this coin will fly. One of the most promising investments in crypto. Current marekt cap 20 million, while other big Ethereum projects are valued above 100 million.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
This coin is going to explode any minute now. Congratulations to all who held during the dump.
Activity: 392
Poloniex lists mostly big projects and Wings is definitely one of them. Stupid people will start buying only after Poloniex listing, smart people are bying before it and dumping on the ones that will be buying on Poloniex.
Activity: 537
Look at the charts. Taking into account current development, Wings should go above the 0.0002 mark this week.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Where can i buy some wings tokens? i didnt find it on poloniex.Thankyou
They are unacceptable on Poloniex exchange, since the wing is an ETH-based token that we know, that Poloniex does not accept an ETH-based token ..

But there is still a possibility by launching wings into rootstock which is maybe 6-8 months from now.
If wings can be registered in exchange, means tokens such as ICN EDG GUP and all ETH-based tokens, may be registered on Poloniex exchange, but do you see now that all tokens I mentioned are not listed on Poloniex exchange ??  Grin Grin Grin
Actually the opposite is true. Poloniex tends to move into listing more and more Ethereum tokens. They have already listed Augur, Golem, Gnosis etc., some of them you can trade on margin. So Wings is very probable to be the next coin listed on Poloniex.

Schedule should look probably like that:
Week 1. Wings will announce first ICOs soon.
Week 2. Wings will launch first version of the platfrom.
Week 3. Wings gets listed on Poloniex. Would be cool if it would be tradeable on margin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
They are unacceptable on Poloniex exchange, since the wing is an ETH-based token that we know, that Poloniex does not accept an ETH-based token ..

But there is still a possibility by launching wings into rootstock which is maybe 6-8 months from now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Charts look very interesting. All we need is one good news and the next rally might begin.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
So is there anytime frame to claim my wings from the wings crowd sale portal?
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo
ripple is worth 8B and wings 20M
can you believe the ignorance?
 Huh

Dont worry about that. Ripple has been around in the last 3 years. So, anything as great as Wings is to compared with, let us see how wing would perform in the next 5 years.

hehe!
I am one of the best forecasters in the wings community  Wink and I can really forecast it!
Just send me some of your wings and I will forecast for you!
 Kiss
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
 Huh

Dont worry about that. Ripple has been around in the last 3 years. So, anything as great as Wings is to compared with, let us see how wing would perform in the next 5 years.
hallo
 Huh
hallo
go to bittrex, they have the best book with BTC, you get the lowest price. I would hurry if I would be in you...
Activity: 448
hallo
I watch WINGS price every 10/20 minutes.
The most dramatic thing is that I am really going to hodl until 1Billion marketcap.
Oh lol, I feel already bad.  Tongue
can we please go to the moon before morning so I can go to sleep?
Activity: 298
Merit: 267
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Trading volume going up. Pump soon ?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I think those questions should be answered here and then quoted everytime someone new comes to the thread. For many newcomers those are not clear.

1. What are the three problems that Wings platform solves / three things it can be used for?
2. How ICO creators can benefit from using Wings platform?
3. How investors can benefit from using Wings platform?

My friend, your questions are the basics of WINGS, you need to read here since page 1.
In resume WINGS is the future of the market, the future of new projects, the future of ICOs...
Soon if an ICO is not in WINGS it will a scam
Jump to: