Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 229. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
The value of the Wings token has fallen a lot.
Well. At least a good thing to buy a price on bittrex exchange, which is the right moment to buy at the lowest price ...
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Just found, WINGS prices really rose a lot, up 28%.

Its almost more than 30% if you check the price few days back where it was trading close to 11000 sat and more.,Can we expect the price to reach 20k sat by the end of this month?
Activity: 700
Just found, WINGS prices really rose a lot, up 28%.
Activity: 700
Activity: 887

I was wondering why there is a sudden price rise,without any news from the dev team and here it goes,wings gets added to new exchanges and gets more firepower..
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
Coindash a very nice project . Cooperate with him will help you a lot .
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

that is awesome call. 13k resistence is broken, next one is at 18k.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Be ready to see Wings token's value becoming 2X at least at the end of this month when the platform will be released or we will be near to those dates. It is always best time to grab while tokens are cheaper without waiting for more cheaper. Wings in couple of months will be traded at $1 each token.

Even today Wings price is very good in terms of ICO investment. I think it has a lot of potential to go higher. Time will tell now it is only speculation and I don't like to speculate. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Be ready to see Wings token's value becoming 2X at least at the end of this month when the platform will be released or we will be near to those dates. It is always best time to grab while tokens are cheaper without waiting for more cheaper. Wings in couple of months will be traded at $1 each token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

This is good sign Wings will fly to the moon with strategic partnership with potential project. Cpondash is also looking very promising so that I will appreciate this and now time to buy more before the increase of price.
This is going to boost Wings.Good to see some reliable projects adopting WingsDao.
Keep hodling your Wings or you will not get to catch them later Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
https://bitcointester.com/
train leaving the station Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

This is good sign Wings will fly to the moon with strategic partnership with potential project. Cpondash is also looking very promising so that I will appreciate this and now time to buy more before the increase of price.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
LOL at people that left their sell orders before the announcements/rally and got their coins eaten. 0.0002 here we go!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Where can i buy some wings tokens? i didnt find it on poloniex.Thankyou
They are unacceptable on Poloniex exchange, since the wing is an ETH-based token that we know, that Poloniex does not accept an ETH-based token ..

But there is still a possibility by launching wings into rootstock which is maybe 6-8 months from now.

How is this transition going to happen from ETH to rootstock? Will we need to again backup our seed from ETH and import that into rootstock,why rootstock is preferred here when we are already on a top crypto currency?

Actually at this moment we are just focusing on getting things working on Ethereum.  If and when RSK is working and there are ICOs on it, then we'll see if it's even necessary to do anything or if technologies like polkadot or cosmos make it a non-issue (i.e., ICOs on RSK can make calls to WINGS on Ethereum for valuation and promo).
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Where can i buy some wings tokens? i didnt find it on poloniex.Thankyou
They are unacceptable on Poloniex exchange, since the wing is an ETH-based token that we know, that Poloniex does not accept an ETH-based token ..

But there is still a possibility by launching wings into rootstock which is maybe 6-8 months from now.

How is this transition going to happen from ETH to rootstock? Will we need to again backup our seed from ETH and import that into rootstock,why rootstock is preferred here when we are already on a top crypto currency?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
So is there anytime frame to claim my wings from the wings crowd sale portal?

wings are already on the ethereum network, don't lose your seed/mnemonic phrase!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Why the sudden rise in volume? Looks like someone is about to pump this coin. Someone must know something.

nothing special to know, release is very soon
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
This coin is going to explode any minute now. Congratulations to all who held during the dump.

As release is coming near some people are buy this token now FOMO situation is happening for this rally. This train is about to leave this station for its amazing journey to the moon. I also agreed with you this is gonna be explode very soon.
Jump to: